• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Basically saying sorry not sorry lol and continuing to offend the people he tried to offend while saying sorry in case others were as well but only the ones he didn’t try to offend on purpose

I like how Asami and Jorino have the same weakness. I figured Asami was the only one who needed water bottles on hand XD

Also got to do homework, so might be close to calling it a night. In AFK mode more often than not.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
He actually replied to it before, and Ryan with the same sentence. “Guess you guys don’t really watch the news.” Mark will fight to the last man standing when you insult his fame sooo he won’t take it laying down lol

In that case,
Name: Haruna Mukanshin
Height: 5’3”.
Appearance: Haruna is an average height, is lanky in figure, and has brown-black hair. She is usually seen wearing long sleeve shirts and sweaters, jeans, and no shoes when she’s not being a hero or whatever.
Personality: She tends to be kind of rude sometimes; but usually is nice to most around her. Haruna doesn’t like to kill people if she ever will and stuff. Her passtimes include doing art, playing video games, and generally being a complete nerd.
Quirk: Space Manipulation; can enlarge or minimize the size of anything, such as enlarging a person to the size of Godzilla, or shrinking someone to the size of an ant. The few disadvantages are that she can’t do it to herself, and she has a limit to how big or small she can make things. She also has the ability to teleport, though she only found that out recently and has trouble controlling it, usually landing a meter higher than she wants to be.
Hero Name: The Defender
Hero Suit: Haruna’s hero suit is made up of a mask that covers only the eyes and nose, a short cape, a black hoodie with a hood that has a tail (see the Homestuck godtiers,) and a bunch of spiked bracelets. It is that easy and the first time she discovered she had powers like this, she made this outfit and stuck with it ever since.
Other: this is probably a horrible character bio. Also, blue cucumber

Last edited:
For the record, how are we gonna decide (Fairly) what scores our characters should get for things like the ball throw in relation to each other? I don't want everyone to one up each other and the day ends with the entire class breaking school records XD

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Hey! I don't always go for the shy girl! (Yes I do, they're adorable)

To be fair, Parker isn't really the type of guy girls would like. (I would know from personal experience)

Asami already has two (Possible) ships beginning to take shape and we haven't even finished the first day XD

Though now that Haruna is here, maybe Asami won't hog all future ships by being the lone girl in the class. But I have no idea how that will go.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What makes me want to tease you about it is that is like the first person you become friends with is always your oc's ship. Then other person comes along and you're like "NOPE!"