• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

There should probably be (Minimum) two teachers. One would be the homeroom, like Aizawa and the other would run the Hero vs. Villain Team game and other hero training stuff. Like All Might.

But I am not Onion, so it is up to him.

I as well second @Godjacob's idea; we'll go with that

also, if you could, could some of you make some teacher OCs? We're probably gonna need those (it says to pm me the sheet in my first post, but you don't have to, just put it here)

Here's mine for now; he'll be the homeroom teacher

Name: Ryohei Isaburo (Isaburo-sensei)
Height: 6'4
Appearance: Isaburo has somewhat of a muscular build, though his apparent visible thin physique may confuse people into thinking other wise. He has short, bright silver hair swept to the left, icy blue eyes, and pale skin, usually giving most people a cold vibe. Isaburo usually wears a slim, jet black tuxedo over a white dress shirt, black slacks, and shined black loafers, a black tie to match.
Personality: Isaburo can be very serious when it matters, and you will regret pushing his buttons freely if you ever choose to do so. However, he is normally a jolly and carefree man who likes to make everyone laugh. Isaburo is very kind as well, also being a shoulder to cry on to anyone who might be feeling down.
Specialty: During battle, he is always calm and collected, never dropping his guard down even for a split second, making him one of the most efficient pro Heroes in the industry.
Quirk: Water and Ice; Isaburo can conjure and manipulate water and ice.
Hero Name: Azure
Hero Suit: Same as his usual apparel; jet black suit and tie
Other: blue cucumber

Ah, well Bakugo is this cocky guy from the anime with the quirk Explosion, pretty simple, he makes explosions from his hands. He's way to overconfident and openly makes everyone his enemy. Very powerful though, capable of backing up all his smack talk.

Also I hope everyone remembered quirks are considered physical abilities and therefore are required to have at least one weakness.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Mark is kind of like that, except he knows who he needs to make allies with to make himself less of a target or other tactical things. He’s a manipulator/tactician, so he knows what strings to pull when needed. Sooo not just blind enemy making lol. That would be bloody for everyone involved

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I was thinking using his light powers to create a barrier between them, and bending that barrier to move the tail. That’s why it made a flash of light. So should I erase it if it forces you to do something Cosmic?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
lol kono wouldn’t attack mark just cuz he thought he was annoying. He wants to be a tough guy but that’s just dumb. Edited my post to say akio btw since that’s what I originally meant

Ah, I see. And not to sound like a mini-modder about the forced move thing. I feel like if everyone agrees, small out of battle actions such as that should be prohibited.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also what did you mean by “buy me a drink?” (PS if mark seemed nice to kono he might’ve, seriously. Just in private tho)