• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
so mark can make barriers and attack at the same time, wouldn't that make him super op? Like untouchable, meanwhile you can't move and beams of light or barriers are hurting you/closing in on you.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
No, not exactly. He can only do one at a time, he can’t multitask abilities. So he’d Have to give up his attacking of you to make a barrier from one direction to protect himself.

Not if, for example, he is blinded, blasted by a laser, smothered by a moving light barrier, or other things. Mark is a tactician, fooling him in battle won’t be easy. Especially since Ryan seems to have no defensive abilities to counter any type of attacks (that I know of)

Not if, for example, he is blinded, blasted by a laser, smothered by a moving light barrier, or other things. Mark is a tactician, fooling him in battle won’t be easy. Especially since Ryan seems to have no defensive abilities to counter any type of attacks (that I know of)
Yea, but Ryan shares his spirits with himself. So, if needed, Ryan could shut his eyes and see through his spirit's eyes.

Oh that’s a pretty nifty ability, good for spying. I think Ryan can be really tough when he isn’t seen, letting his predators do the work. But if he is seen, I think he’d Have a really tough time since he has to rely on the animals and nothing else.

That's the thing about him. Ryan focuses about stealth more than direct power, and long range attacks like guns would be his weakness, but honestly, would you shot him, or the Wolf trying to bite your face off.

Yeahhh fair enough lol. Both are characters aren’t pushovers, that’s for sure and both have exploitable weaknesses, we can never be for sure who would win without actually happening first :p

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Jorino isn't a pushover either and his quirk would be really useful in a multitude of situations, and water isn't even that hard to find. Though different waters keep his quirk active for longer, Pure water the longest, and salt water the shortest, every other water is in between.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
To answer your question, in some ways, he has very little control over things such as mud, but for things like tea,he can control almost as easily as water.

I feel that I need to give Asami some added gimmick for the future, since I fear that her Quirk will not allow for as much and she'll be left in the dust by your characters XD

IDK, maybe I'm just being paranoid over nothing.

What about the blood and eye liquid thing? I mean if you can control either that’s pretty powerful, being able to literally control your opponents and blind them at will.

Also GodJacob I think you are being a bit paranoid lol I think your character can grow if your not satisfied with it, like how @GlaceonTrainer said he would learn to summon other predators

alright you know what, Imma make a villain OC

Name: Miura Yoshiro
Height: 5'10
Appearance: Miura has dusty brown hair swept to the right and tan skin. He has quite a slim stature that hides his muscular physique. He wears a black long sleeved shirt with a popped collar paired with navy jeans and black sneakers. A sheath holding a Katana hangs at Norou's side.
Personality: To describe Miura in 2 words: Monotonously Sadistic. He does everything without a single hint of emotion on his face, especially killing. Despite his expressionless-ness, Miura carries a powerful aura of insatiable malice, capable of being felt by anyone within a 3 meter radius around him.
Quirk: Aura Manipulation; Miura can augment his life energy in order to boost his stats like attack, defense, and speed. Of course, since it is his life energy, if used for an excessive period of time, Miura will get fatigued.
Villain Name: Miura
Suit: Same as his normal apparel
Other: blue cucumber

I'll start thinking about the main villain soon though, don't worry

I have noticed that. I presume the aim is to make him the Bakugou of our class. The a-hole no one likes XD

Though with development I presume.

I wouldn't like him either, if put in the situation. He seems like the kind of guy who acts tough, but when something bad happens, he shuts down or does nothing.