1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by OmnipotentOnion, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

so mark can make barriers and attack at the same time, wouldn't that make him super op? Like untouchable, meanwhile you can't move and beams of light or barriers are hurting you/closing in on you.

2. Shen: King of the Mist

Shen: King of the Mist Previously Shen: Ghost Gym Leader

No, not exactly. He can only do one at a time, he can’t multitask abilities. So he’d Have to give up his attacking of you to make a barrier from one direction to protect himself.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  3. 5DigitNeb

so it wouldn't even matter of the barrier. ryan can just make his spirits attack you from other side ez win

4. Shen: King of the Mist

Not if, for example, he is blinded, blasted by a laser, smothered by a moving light barrier, or other things. Mark is a tactician, fooling him in battle won’t be easy. Especially since Ryan seems to have no defensive abilities to counter any type of attacks (that I know of)

5DigitNeb likes this.
  5. 5DigitNeb

@OmnipotentOnion is it OK that I had your OC appear? I just wanted to move plot along.

6. yeah, it's all good; I gave y'all the okay a while ago

5DigitNeb likes this.
  7. 5DigitNeb

Yay! (this is extra so I don't get warned for one word post)

OmnipotentOnion likes this.
  8. Yea, but Ryan shares his spirits with himself. So, if needed, Ryan could shut his eyes and see through his spirit's eyes.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  9. Shen: King of the Mist

Oh that’s a pretty nifty ability, good for spying. I think Ryan can be really tough when he isn’t seen, letting his predators do the work. But if he is seen, I think he’d Have a really tough time since he has to rely on the animals and nothing else.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  10. 5DigitNeb

not necessarily, I believe in one of @Mr.Glaceon's post he said it wasn't a good idea to go melee implying he could, at least in my eyes

11. Shen: King of the Mist

But as far as being attcked by any long ranged projectile or even a gun. It could get tricky fast

12. That's the thing about him. Ryan focuses about stealth more than direct power, and long range attacks like guns would be his weakness, but honestly, would you shot him, or the Wolf trying to bite your face off.

13. Shen: King of the Mist

Yeahhh fair enough lol. Both are characters aren’t pushovers, that’s for sure and both have exploitable weaknesses, we can never be for sure who would win without actually happening first :p

14. Swirled

Swirled Previously Swirled

Jorino isn't a pushover either and his quirk would be really useful in a multitude of situations, and water isn't even that hard to find. Though different waters keep his quirk active for longer, Pure water the longest, and salt water the shortest, every other water is in between.

15. Shen: King of the Mist

I had a question about your character’s abilities. Can they bend any type of water? For example: blood, mud, Eye moisture, poison, etc?

16. Okay I stopped getting replies to the discussion and the RP and have lost track of what is going on XD

I hate myself.

17. Shen: King of the Mist

Ah that explains it, it happens to the best of us lol. At least you didn’t ditch

18. Yeah, just trying to figure out how to have Asami get involved without it being really awkward.

19. Shen: King of the Mist

Try maybe to respond to what the teacher did with his water and ice powers, Asami is water related after all. Just a thought

Godjacob likes this.
  20. Decided to have Asami keep quiet, since she's a shy thing. Though she'll come out of her shell little by little.

21. Shen: King of the Mist

Ah interesting, well at least she isn’t hostile lol

22. Swirled

To answer your question, in some ways, he has very little control over things such as mud, but for things like tea,he can control almost as easily as water.

23. I feel that I need to give Asami some added gimmick for the future, since I fear that her Quirk will not allow for as much and she'll be left in the dust by your characters XD

IDK, maybe I'm just being paranoid over nothing.

24. 5DigitNeb

my quirk can be used pretty poorly, luckily I know how to use it. also jirono and asami are a great pair

25. Shen: King of the Mist

What about the blood and eye liquid thing? I mean if you can control either that’s pretty powerful, being able to literally control your opponents and blind them at will.

Also GodJacob I think you are being a bit paranoid lol I think your character can grow if your not satisfied with it, like how @GlaceonTrainer said he would learn to summon other predators

26. Just worried some Quirks you guys have are gonna be OP compared to a basic shark girl XD

But yeah, let's let it play out first.

27. alright you know what, Imma make a villain OC

Name: Miura Yoshiro
    Height: 5'10
    Appearance: Miura has dusty brown hair swept to the right and tan skin. He has quite a slim stature that hides his muscular physique. He wears a black long sleeved shirt with a popped collar paired with navy jeans and black sneakers. A sheath holding a Katana hangs at Norou's side.
    Personality: To describe Miura in 2 words: Monotonously Sadistic. He does everything without a single hint of emotion on his face, especially killing. Despite his expressionless-ness, Miura carries a powerful aura of insatiable malice, capable of being felt by anyone within a 3 meter radius around him.
    Quirk: Aura Manipulation; Miura can augment his life energy in order to boost his stats like attack, defense, and speed. Of course, since it is his life energy, if used for an excessive period of time, Miura will get fatigued.
    Villain Name: Miura
    Suit: Same as his normal apparel
    Other: blue cucumber

I'll start thinking about the main villain soon though, don't worry

28. Alright, I gotta go have dinner. So in anticipation for like dozen posts I am about to miss, I apologize.

Swirled and 5DigitNeb like this.
  29. Swirled

I am okay with your apology, also you can't have BNHA without S H I P S.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  30. 5DigitNeb

god damnit souls every time you HAVE to make it a romance rp...

Swirled likes this.
  31. So, what exactly are the plans for day 1? Also, are we going to time skip often over to more interactive events, or rp through the days?

32. probably skip through the days and go to bigger events, though we will rp through some days to prolong the thread; for day 1, probably a quick assessment of Quirks

5DigitNeb likes this.
  33. Well I plan to only show Ryan's Eagle for now.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  34. Swirled

It's a curse....
    (I need therapy, please send help)

35. I'm a softie for romance, so I'm fine with it lol

36. 16 new posts since I left for dinner. No lie I worry if I'll be able to keep pace with the speed of this RP.

37. Don't worry, you're not missing much; most of it's just been Mark arguing with a handful of other students lol

Godjacob likes this.
  38. I have noticed that. I presume the aim is to make him the Bakugou of our class. The a-hole no one likes XD

Though with development I presume.

39. I wouldn't like him either, if put in the situation. He seems like the kind of guy who acts tough, but when something bad happens, he shuts down or does nothing.