• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Allright, lemme revive this RP. If it's dead.

Life, return to life
Break the cycle and return
This RP from nether coils

(Trying to invoke the RP or something)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Name: Jorino Albright
Height: 5'10
Personality: distant, not very social but will not hesitate to attack someone if he was deeply insulted.
Quirk: At its core, Jorino's quirk is water manipulation, but he can do so much more with his quirk. He can breathe underwater for 20 minutes and is able to purify water, he can also camouflage himself in water and even transform into water. However, he must replenish his water supply every Saturday or else he will experience a "dry spell" in which he cannot use his quirk or he will lose a lot of blood. He also cannot stand extreme heat or coldness, such as a desert or Antartica, or else he will get sunburn or frostbite respectively.
Hero Name: Ocean Trident
Hero Suit: an azure tracksuit with cyan armbands on each place where the wrist would be.
Other: A blue pickle is fighting a blue cucumber!!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
alright here lemme just *PFFF; water sprays kono so he can't do anything* Kono: yeah can I be friends with him instead? lol mark and kono reminds me of abyss

A slight flash of light is no more than a flashlight turning on and off. And as stated, Ryan shows no emotion, meaning that he wouldn't react to anything like others would. Also, if it was supposed to be a flashbang, put that in your post.
To add on, forgive me for asking, but what are the downsides to Mark's quirk?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well I did say blinding light in front of the eyes so lol but i’ll Add it in for clarity’s sake. As far as downsides go, in order to do higher level light abilities, he has to be completely immobile, leaving him vulnerable. The more stronger techniques he uses, the longer he has to stay either extremely slowed or immobile, especially when he solidifies his ability. Also, he has to see where he is projecting the light in order to use it, so for example, if he were blindfolded he would be hard pressed to do much of anything

OK, but do you understand about the flashbang thing? Don't edit it in now, just say it was like a warning that something worse could happen.
But I want to know is how do people know that Ryan has the Eagle? He summoned it in secret...

But shaking off a blinding flashbang kinda seems close to impossible. •_• also, I went ahead and edited it already before you sent it in. And Mark hasn’t noticed the eagle yet

Well, your post was edited. Also, I myself have looked directly at a welding torch before. That itself can give you permanent eye damage, without reacting. A flashbang isn't much worse.

Actually the effects of a flashbang are temporary blindness, from 30 seconds to two minutes to return. Even then eye pain ensues shortly afterwards, headaches. It’s more intense than a welding torch, I have researched this in depth before resting his character.

I don’t think so, but it’s ha flashbang without sound, so as long as you weren’t directly looking at it you were good, but in this case it appeared inched from Ryan’s face. Soo he wouldn’t be in a state to fight right off the bat from that, let alone not even have any effects at all. (Unless there are some powers I don’t know about)

Haha I think everyone is relevant in this Roleplay, it’s just the last two actions that happened didn’t make sense considering the situation. Now that it’s been clarified, I think we should resume from the flashbang point. And Nublix, i’m Curious but also disturbed if it’s true and you tell him lol

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Mark: *uses quirk*
Ryan: *sends out spirits while mark can’t move*
Mark: *gets beat up*

Next time
Mark: *doesnt use quirk cuz he knows he can lose if he does*
Ryan: *goes melee*
Mark: *loses cuz he’s lazy and not used to having to go melee (I think)*

Hmmm...you know different levels of his light abilities only have limited immobility or slowness? For example, he was moving along snapping his fingers with light sparks. Also, making barriers of light so he doesn’t have to move. Being a master of long range combat.

But as far as melee goes, he’s no master, but he’s moderate with it. Kind of lazy so he’s not used to it, a bit rusty. your are right there.