• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy reboot (Monster school RP) discussion

I personally think that the teachers would be more like background characters, but slightly more important. With that I mean we probably shouldn't make the teachers ourselves, as it can become difficult to manage them. I think that we (or astrapi) could make some bio's for reference and then all of us could then control the teachers, though Astrapi would be mainly in charge of them to drive the plot forward.

This is just my suggestion and I hope I explained this well enough, as I'm not the best at it..

I personally think that the teachers would be more like background characters, but slightly more important. With that I mean we probably shouldn't make the teachers ourselves, as it can become difficult to manage them. I think that we (or astrapi) could make some bio's for reference and then all of us could then control the teachers, though Astrapi would be mainly in charge of them to drive the plot forward.

This is just my suggestion and I hope I explained this well enough, as I'm not the best at it..
This...
I suggest to skip all the school stuffs, unless its interesting. So maybe just our homeroom teacher need a bio because we as the students should know some info about this teacher, the rest can just be treated as NPCs and made as we go.
And this is pretty much what i was saying with the overplanning part

I agree with @Spoiled Bread
But I also think that the first day should be like a normal day and I think it should be good to have them maybe once or twice during this RP

Also also, I got some Ideas for some school events:
-Some kind of a Halloween event (though idk how you would celebrate Halloween in a monster world)
-Some kind of a Christmas event (maybe something along the lines of a secret Santa?)
-School dance
-Sports event with either other classes or with another school

I agree with @Spoiled Bread
But I also think that the first day should be like a normal day and I think it should be good to have them maybe once or twice during this RP

Also also, I got some Ideas for some school events:
-Some kind of a Halloween event (though idk how you would celebrate Halloween in a monster world)
-Some kind of a Christmas event (maybe something along the lines of a secret Santa?)
-School dance
-Sports event with either other classes or with another school
I feel like school dance and secret santa is only supposed to help a romance happen. Not that there’s anything wrong with it or that i have better ideas

D

Deleted member 227971

You can now all make your teachers
Name:
Species:
Profession/Subject taught:
Appearance:
Personality:
Name: Kevin Lupus
Species: Werefox
Profession/Subject taught: Magic
Appearance: (Human form) A tall-ish, normal looking man with ginger hair and soft blue eyes. He wears a blue checkered shirt and beige trousers.
(Werefox form) Dark-ginger furred humanoid fox, still with soft blue eyes.
Personality: Soft, level headed, long temper, hard to get on his bad side, yet once you do, he can be fairly strict. He has a disliking for dragons due to an experience he had with one as a boy, yet hides it well.

Edit - New character, but she'll have separate lessons and such.
Name: Elliot Star
Nicknames: Star
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Shapeshifter
Appearance: Main form is a silver caracal, but she can change forms depending on how she feels. She occasionally shifts into a shadow/silhouette, and she can not control this. She wears a dark grey t-shirt, and jean shorts ripped at the ends
Personality: Very calm and caring, yet doesn't think much of herself. She'd protect anyone, regardless of who they were or what they'd done
Power/s: Can shape shift, but can also not feel pain
Crush?: Doesn't think about crushes
Backstory: N/A
Favorite subject: Music
Favorite food: Waffles
Dislikes: Swimming, high places
Other: Theme song is Silhouette by Owl City

Last edited by a moderator:
My Teacher idea
Name: Venus Syrion
Species: Doppelganger
Profession/Subject taught: Biology
Appearance: Nobody knows, how she looks like in truth. She usually takes form of young woman, with short black hair, pale skin, black jeans and white shirt.
Personality: it isn't hard to make her angry, but she really cares about her students and lessons and she will wait until everyone will understand, what she is teaching.

I mean there are people who weren't at the Rp at all when the first one was still running and there are some completely new characters, so I would say that we should start from the beginning completely.

Also there are some characters that need to be placed in their dorms. If people don't want any specific characters to be roommates then I would suggest randomizing the pairs/groups.

I mean there are people who weren't at the Rp at all when the first one was still running and there are some completely new characters, so I would say that we should start from the beginning completely.

Also there are some characters that need to be placed in their dorms. If people don't want any specific characters to be roommates then I would suggest randomizing the pairs/groups.
I agree with our friend. Personally, I think that there is too much new characters and like... 3 old ones, so beginning from where we left doesn't have any sense.

I'd like to suggest that we should move on to the rest of the school day, but we still need to finish up some character interactions. Though the char interactions could be momentarily interrupted by the principal (or who ever is going to do the welcome speech thing) welcoming the students to Bloodpeak and then the characters can resume to what ever interaction they had as we move on to the next thing in the day.

These are just some suggestions and reminders that I wanted to point out so that we can keep moving in this rp and not freeze in one place for a longer time.

D

Deleted member 227971

I agree, but also, @EmoKitty21 please could you post so we can move on?

Edit: Just sorted the dorms, tell me if you're happy or not

Last edited by a moderator:
@Astrapi
I don't know if you noticed, but Aila and Carla were going to be roommates. It's fine if you didn't notice it or something..

Also I have no clue if I needed to quote these to prove this, but I did it anyway...

I'm doing a-okay and like many in this discussion thread, I'm waiting for the Rp to start. Though don't rush with it Astrapi and take your time with it

@wintersolstice would it be ok for you if Aila and Carla were dorm-mates?

yeah, im perfectly okay with that!!! im sure they’ll get along : D