1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy reboot (Monster school RP) discussion

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Astrapi, Aug 6, 2019.

1. I will probably only keep one if I do change them. If you want to move on while I do this I can always find a way to introduce them as a transfer student or something.

PrincessPika~chan likes this.
  2. @Astrapi, Looking back I will probably just keep Saphrax. I have been a little busy lately and would only be able to use one character. I feel I would be able to make him into a better character for the RP. I am going to change a few things regarding his powers. Which was where I was not happy with before.

Edit: I just uploaded my first post. Again sorry for the wait. I just was not sure how to bring my characters in yet. I am going to tweak Saphrax a little.

#82 EmoKitty21, Aug 17, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    Astrapi and PrincessPika~chan like this.
  3. Here is my updated character. I feel this is better then how I made him before.
    Name: Saphrax
    Nicknames:
    Sexuality: Gay
    Species: Vampire
    Appearance: Saphrax stands at 5"8. He has a swimmers build. His chest is toned. He has thick bright pastel blue hair. It is shaved on the sides and longer on the top. The top kind of swoops to the right side. His eyes are deepset and have a bright pink color. He has very pale skin. He has a set of retractable canines that are longer then a normal human. He tends to wear a bit of eyeliner. He has has a nose ring on his left side. He has gauges in his ear lobes. They are black and are about the size of a penny. On the upper part of ears he has two rings. They are made of rose gold. He tends to wear band t-shirts, black skinny jeans. On his feet he wears a dark purple converse. His right wrist has a few bracelets. His nails are painted black. On his neck he wears a rose gold guitar pendent necklace.
    Personality: (If you feel confident enough, leave this blank so the personality can be revealed throughout the RP)
    Power/s:
    • He is stronger then he looks. He is able to lift 10 times his weight.
    • He is very mesmerizing. He has a soothing voice that makes others want to do what he wants them to.
    • He is able to shapeshift into what he wants. He mostly uses feline and canine type animals.
    • He can blend into the shadows when it is dusk or nightime.
    Crush?:
    Backstory: Learn in the RP
    Favourite subject: Art
    Favourite food:
    Dislikes: Loud people.
    Other: Bloodmoon

Astrapi and PrincessPika~chan like this.
  4. Astrapi

Astrapi Previously AstrapiDappletail

5. Quick question @Astrapi

Where are we in the world of monsters and other beings?
    I mean that are we in the real world in some kind hidden monster society around the world or something else?
    If it's hidden monster society, then where are we in the world currently?

EmoKitty21 and PrincessPika~chan like this.
  6. Astrapi

A hidden world only monsters can enter, yes. I’m not too sure where specifically, but probably somewhere in Europe

7. Ok I have a question are we doing the dorms where we have one room with two beds, and a bathroom attached, or are we going for the suite style dorm where it is like a mini appartment. If it is the later would each person have their own room?

8. Astrapi

The former, but there is also a small breakfast bar type thing, with an instant coffee/tea machine

9. Ok thank you. I just wated to make sure before I made another post.

10. And another question, XD... After the dorms there is something like 'teachers says welcome' and the rest of this day is free time? Also:

11. Astrapi

The teachers will do a big welcome speech, then the rest of the day is free time, all the students will also get a map of the school

PrincessPika~chan and EmoKitty21 like this.
  12. We could also have a first day thing with our homeroom teacher, which can be a small introduction thing or doing a quirk tour around the school with the whole class and the homeroom teacher

Also what class are we? like 1-D, 1-A etc.

13. Astrapi

Sounds Good

Everyone is in the same class, and the class is called....

*Sound of Astrapi smashing a random number and a letter together*

1L
    (Mr Lupus)

14. Again another question.

Who is our homeroom teacher or is it going to be revealed later on when the class assembly thing starts?

15. Astrapi

16. PrincessPika~chan

PrincessPika~chan Previously PrincessPika

I have totally no idea what that could possibly be! *sarcasm sign*

17. It may be just wine....
    *Gil breaks into the dorm 5*

18. *Gil opens the mini fridge to find blood bags like the ones seen in blood banks and tv shows."
    "I would not look in there... I tried to warn you." Saphrax smirking at him.

19. *Gil sad noises* Mongrel, at least tell me there is something for me................ ;_;

*Gil dissapired as fast as he arrived*

20. Astrapi

*Star stares at the mini fridge* Are those empty bags

Are they for MY bLOoD!?

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  21. *Saphrax smirks. He had a glint in his eye.

"Only if we run out of coffee."

IDKWhatUserNameToDo and Astrapi like this.
  22. *Gil returns*
    "I'm gonna to stop the tragedy"
    *Summons Coffee beans*
    "We won't run out of coffee"
    ===
    Also, I feel uneasy with this silence on Bloodpeak...

23. PrincessPika~chan

PrincessPika~chan Previously PrincessPika

...I think that the conversation was a good idea...
    Maybe we should make one for this one for all this sort of stuff.

24. Sorry that I haven't posted today, but I'll try to make some kind of a post before I go to sleep or try to post tomorrow as soon as I can..

25. I'm currently writing a post, but I have a question that I would like to have answered before I post.

How old is Bloodpeak Academy?
    Like is it completely new, couple of years, few generations or over hundreds of years old?

26. Oh my gosh, he just says wink xD I love it

27. Well, he has no eyelids so there's no choice XD

28. I didn't get an answer to my question, so I assumed that Bloodpeak is at least a couple of generations old, so that I could finally post

PrincessPika~chan and Astrapi like this.
  29. Astrapi

30. This silence is starting to killing me...

31. Yo, here's another character that I'll probably throw in soon if it's okay. We got too many goodie goodies, how about one that's not so goodie goodie?

Name: Zana
    Sexuality: I mean... she's a zombie.
    Species: Zombie
    Appearance: Zana is deathly pale, and has long black hair. Even though she's around 40 years old, she had died at the age of 16, so that's how old she looks. She's got stitches on her left forehead above her eye, and more stitches on her right cheek. She usually wears an oversized purple sweater.
    Personality: Beware! The only thing she really cares about is filling her stomach!
    Power/s: Zana has an incredible sense of smell. She can't feel pain. Zana doesn't need to breath, either. She can go many days without eating food before her body begins to continue to decay. She doesn't need water. While Zana moves slowly, she can release adrenaline into her system at will to make her much faster and stronger for a limited amount of time.
    Crush?: She's a zombie. If she's showing an interest in you, that's probably a bad sign...
    Backstory: She was raised from the dead by a necromancer that used dark magic. Unfortunately for the necromancer, he forgot the part of the spell that said Zana had to obey him. So she ate him.
    Favourite subject: Lunch
    Favourite food: Human Flesh (specifically brains)
    Dislikes: Eating corpses.
    Other: Since she is a zombie brought back to life by dark magic, if you are bitten by Zana you don't have to worry about becoming a zombie! She's not infectious.

Flesh of Human (Freaking delicious. The best thing you've ever tasted)
    Fresh Corpse of Human (under 3 days) (Kinda like a stale version of the best thing you've ever tasted.)
    Flesh of Half-humans (Not half bad. Depending on the other half, you get a wide variety of tastes)
    Flesh of Demonic (Just a personal preference of Zana's. It's too spicy and bitter in her opinion)
    Flesh of Animals (Kinda nasty)
    Rotten Flesh (dead for over 3 days) (Absolutely nasty. The only real reason Zana would eat this would be if she absolutely had to)
    Cooked Food (Not only does it taste like the grossest thing imaginable to her, her body actually rejects it)

32. Astrapi

Accepted

33. Ptolemy: Hold my marrow

34. I also have a second character that I'll probably drop in as soon as possible, if they get accepted ofc

Name: Blob
    Nicknames: N/A
    Sexuality: Demisexual
    Species: (Sentient) Slime Monster

Appearance: A blob of slime in a light purple color and the slime is quite clear, so other monsters can see through the slime glob and they are about 4.8 feet (or about 146 cm) tall in their so called "blob" form.
    There are two black upright ovals that seem to be the slime creature's eyes that can move around Blobs body without any concerns or problems. They can reshape and mold themselves to take different shapes and forms, but Blob usually prefers to stay in their natural shape, which of course is a blob. They also have a lack of a mouth, but they seem to still be able to speak without one. Their emotions tend to shoe through their body language, for example if they get flustered or embarrassed they literally melt into a puddle and if they are on a good mood they usually become more bouncy.

Personality:
    Learn in the RP

Power/s:

- making themselves into different shapes and forms.
    - Can practically go through any nook and cranny they might find.
    - Can swallow/engulf something to carry something around and also spit it out if not needed anymore.
    - Can also just make themselves into a bouncy-ball to travel faster
    - They can't get damaged by physical attacks (like punching for example), but Blob is greatly affected by magic (Aka takes more damage from magic than the average monster).

Crush?: N/A
    Backstory: Going to be revealed through the RP
    Favourite subject: Science and Magic
    Favourite food: Mostly anything
    Dislikes: being embarrassed, people using them as a ball to play with,

IMG_20190826_183043.jpg

#115 IDKWhatUserNameToDo, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  35. Sorry to double post (and sorry if I just bothered in general), but is the RP going to move forward or are we waiting for some character interactions to end or?

36. Astrapi

We're waiting for a few interactions to end and get going to the hall, and I got a PM from Qlovers asking if she can join, so she'll need to post her bio and on the RP

37. Also is my second character accepted or do I need to change something in their Bio?

38. Astrapi

Oh, they’re accepted, sorry I didn’t see until now

39. Name: Harvey Scaledrake (For dragons known as Nullus)
    Nicknames: Nullus, Harvy
    Sexuality: Straight
    Species: Dragon
    Appearance: Human- Harvey has Dark Brown hair, and 'kinda interesting' blue eyes. He wears a white, little too big hoodie. (ADMIN EDIT: Stolen image removed.)
    Dragon- He is 22 meters long (with 6 meters tail) 8 meters high Dragon with Bronze-Silver scales.
    Personality: (If you feel confident enough, leave this blank so the personality can be revealed throughout the RP) I will only tell you, he is really shy...
    Power/s: Human- He is weaker than as a Dragon, still he is quite strong, he can use his dragon parts (Wings, tail and claws). He can also still use, weaker lightning dragon breath.
    Dragon-Strong and fast beast, instead of popular fire, he use lightning breath.
    Crush?: He falls in love very easily, but he is too shy to even start conversation.
    Backstory: revealed in Rp. Base,He was abandoned by his Father, Black Dragon Bahamut, as he wasn't great enough...He joined to this school thanks only to himself.
    Favourite subject: Magic and Music
    Favourite food: Meat, just Meat
    Dislikes: Bullies, Mean People

Attached Files:

#120 Clite of Dragonbow, Aug 31, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2019