• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy reboot (Monster school RP) discussion

I will probably only keep one if I do change them. If you want to move on while I do this I can always find a way to introduce them as a transfer student or something.

@Astrapi, Looking back I will probably just keep Saphrax. I have been a little busy lately and would only be able to use one character. I feel I would be able to make him into a better character for the RP. I am going to change a few things regarding his powers. Which was where I was not happy with before.

Edit: I just uploaded my first post. Again sorry for the wait. I just was not sure how to bring my characters in yet. I am going to tweak Saphrax a little.

Last edited:
Here is my updated character. I feel this is better then how I made him before.
Name: Saphrax
Nicknames:
Sexuality: Gay
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Saphrax stands at 5"8. He has a swimmers build. His chest is toned. He has thick bright pastel blue hair. It is shaved on the sides and longer on the top. The top kind of swoops to the right side. His eyes are deepset and have a bright pink color. He has very pale skin. He has a set of retractable canines that are longer then a normal human. He tends to wear a bit of eyeliner. He has has a nose ring on his left side. He has gauges in his ear lobes. They are black and are about the size of a penny. On the upper part of ears he has two rings. They are made of rose gold. He tends to wear band t-shirts, black skinny jeans. On his feet he wears a dark purple converse. His right wrist has a few bracelets. His nails are painted black. On his neck he wears a rose gold guitar pendent necklace.
Personality: (If you feel confident enough, leave this blank so the personality can be revealed throughout the RP)
Power/s:
  • He is stronger then he looks. He is able to lift 10 times his weight.
  • He is very mesmerizing. He has a soothing voice that makes others want to do what he wants them to.
  • He is able to shapeshift into what he wants. He mostly uses feline and canine type animals.
  • He can blend into the shadows when it is dusk or nightime.
Crush?:
Backstory: Learn in the RP
Favourite subject: Art
Favourite food:
Dislikes: Loud people.
Other: Bloodmoon

Ok I have a question are we doing the dorms where we have one room with two beds, and a bathroom attached, or are we going for the suite style dorm where it is like a mini appartment. If it is the later would each person have their own room?

*Gil opens the mini fridge to find blood bags like the ones seen in blood banks and tv shows."
"I would not look in there... I tried to warn you." Saphrax smirking at him.

Yo, here's another character that I'll probably throw in soon if it's okay. We got too many goodie goodies, how about one that's not so goodie goodie?

Name: Zana
Sexuality: I mean... she's a zombie.
Species: Zombie
Appearance: Zana is deathly pale, and has long black hair. Even though she's around 40 years old, she had died at the age of 16, so that's how old she looks. She's got stitches on her left forehead above her eye, and more stitches on her right cheek. She usually wears an oversized purple sweater.
Personality: Beware! The only thing she really cares about is filling her stomach!
Power/s: Zana has an incredible sense of smell. She can't feel pain. Zana doesn't need to breath, either. She can go many days without eating food before her body begins to continue to decay. She doesn't need water. While Zana moves slowly, she can release adrenaline into her system at will to make her much faster and stronger for a limited amount of time.
Crush?: She's a zombie. If she's showing an interest in you, that's probably a bad sign...
Backstory: She was raised from the dead by a necromancer that used dark magic. Unfortunately for the necromancer, he forgot the part of the spell that said Zana had to obey him. So she ate him.
Favourite subject: Lunch
Favourite food: Human Flesh (specifically brains)
Dislikes: Eating corpses.
Other: Since she is a zombie brought back to life by dark magic, if you are bitten by Zana you don't have to worry about becoming a zombie! She's not infectious.

Flesh of Human (Freaking delicious. The best thing you've ever tasted)
Fresh Corpse of Human (under 3 days) (Kinda like a stale version of the best thing you've ever tasted.)
Flesh of Half-humans (Not half bad. Depending on the other half, you get a wide variety of tastes)
Flesh of Demonic (Just a personal preference of Zana's. It's too spicy and bitter in her opinion)
Flesh of Animals (Kinda nasty)
Rotten Flesh (dead for over 3 days) (Absolutely nasty. The only real reason Zana would eat this would be if she absolutely had to)
Cooked Food (Not only does it taste like the grossest thing imaginable to her, her body actually rejects it)

I also have a second character that I'll probably drop in as soon as possible, if they get accepted ofc

Name: Blob
Nicknames: N/A
Sexuality: Demisexual
Species: (Sentient) Slime Monster

Appearance: A blob of slime in a light purple color and the slime is quite clear, so other monsters can see through the slime glob and they are about 4.8 feet (or about 146 cm) tall in their so called "blob" form.
There are two black upright ovals that seem to be the slime creature's eyes that can move around Blobs body without any concerns or problems. They can reshape and mold themselves to take different shapes and forms, but Blob usually prefers to stay in their natural shape, which of course is a blob. They also have a lack of a mouth, but they seem to still be able to speak without one. Their emotions tend to shoe through their body language, for example if they get flustered or embarrassed they literally melt into a puddle and if they are on a good mood they usually become more bouncy.

Personality:
Learn in the RP

Power/s:

- making themselves into different shapes and forms.
- Can practically go through any nook and cranny they might find.
- Can swallow/engulf something to carry something around and also spit it out if not needed anymore.
- Can also just make themselves into a bouncy-ball to travel faster
- They can't get damaged by physical attacks (like punching for example), but Blob is greatly affected by magic (Aka takes more damage from magic than the average monster).

Crush?: N/A
Backstory: Going to be revealed through the RP
Favourite subject: Science and Magic
Favourite food: Mostly anything
Dislikes: being embarrassed, people using them as a ball to play with,

IMG_20190826_183043.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Harvey Scaledrake (For dragons known as Nullus)
Nicknames: Nullus, Harvy
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Dragon
Appearance: Human- Harvey has Dark Brown hair, and 'kinda interesting' blue eyes. He wears a white, little too big hoodie. (ADMIN EDIT: Stolen image removed.)
Dragon- He is 22 meters long (with 6 meters tail) 8 meters high Dragon with Bronze-Silver scales.
Personality: (If you feel confident enough, leave this blank so the personality can be revealed throughout the RP) I will only tell you, he is really shy...
Power/s: Human- He is weaker than as a Dragon, still he is quite strong, he can use his dragon parts (Wings, tail and claws). He can also still use, weaker lightning dragon breath.
Dragon-Strong and fast beast, instead of popular fire, he use lightning breath.
Crush?: He falls in love very easily, but he is too shy to even start conversation.
Backstory: revealed in Rp. Base,He was abandoned by his Father, Black Dragon Bahamut, as he wasn't great enough...He joined to this school thanks only to himself.
Favourite subject: Magic and Music
Favourite food: Meat, just Meat
Dislikes: Bullies, Mean People

Attachments

• IMG_20190831_112301.jpg
    IMG_20190831_112301.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator: