• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Battle of the Bands

Also, there is 14 characters in total, so if they are going to end up getting split up I'd suggest 4 groups of 3 and a group of 2.
Rather than having everyone together and making it hectic, why can have a spoopy event happen and the groups are temporarily split up. We'll wait for Eevium, first, of course.

Yo do you guys have a drummer yet? If not I'm a real life drummer so yay drums.
(I also have plans for my character to lightly play guitar and sing a bit).

Last edited:
AH! okay!

Name: Zak Ketro
Sexuality: Good Straight Christian Boy (lmao)
Physical Appearance: Zak is about 2 meters tall, blue hair and is relativity muscled because of his years of drumming. He has fair skin and blue eyes, and the freckles that line his nose are a little noticeable.
Casual Clothing: Just shirts, jeans, sometimes jackets, always blue boots and always his NY Yankees backwards cap
Stage Clothing: Blue leather jacket, Ripped grey jeans, Yellow and black star shirt, his blue boots and his new york yankees backwards cap
Band Name: Star Zexyl
Band Members: Zak, Audrey, Lin, Chase, Cherry
Role in the Band: Drummer, Singer, Sometimes guitar
Hometown: NYC

Name: Audrey Millicent
Sexuality: Straight
Physical Appearance: Audrey is about 1.6 meters tall, dirty blonde hair and is quite tanned. She has grey eyes.
Casual Clothing: Everything pink. Every single thing.
Stage Clothing: Literally is a frickin real life Sharpay from HSM
Role in the Band: Keyboard (That's her only thing, but she's incredibly talented)

Name: Lin Stenson
Physical Appearance: Lin is an absolute unit, standing at about 1.9 meters. He is dark skinned and has recently had small breakouts of pimples. He has light grey hair and dark brown eyes.
Casual Clothing: He tends to wear flannel and big steel toed boots with jeans.
Stage Clothing: The exact same as above, except that he will usually put on shades. Because he feels like it.
Role in the Band: Guitarist

Name: Chase Ingram
Physical Appearance: Chase is the shortest of SZ. Standing at 1.5 meters with big green eyes and the same coloured hair, Chase recently decided to grow out a handlebar moustache.
Casual Clothing: Polo, dress shorts, and of course the classic cream coloured fedora.
Stage Clothing: The exact same as above.
Role in the Band: Singer, Acoustic Guitarist (If needed)

Name: Cherry Ingram
Physical Appearance: Cherry is a tallish brown haired girl, with green eyes like her brothers. She has a small scar on her cheek in the shape of a staple (Chase stapled her cheek when they were younger).
Casual Clothing: A dark hoodie covering her tie-dye shirt, with short shorts always making it into her clothing. She usualy has her hair up in one of those cool looking buns with strands of hair draping down the front of her face.
Stage Clothing: The exact same as above.
Role in the Band: Bassist, Singer

And... I am done. that took me like an hour man. Am I good to go @EmoKitty21?
Oh and I'll mainly use Zak but will occasionally switch to others for other stuff.

Last edited:
All good then. Also I had a post ready but then I lost it :(.
Actually when is the competition going to start? Because I really want my band to play first. (Btw we're gonna play 1000 Miles, except the cool drum version in the video).

Last edited:
Oh I think Danelle is still near Ron if you want to have him talk to him. Alternatively, you could have your characters go sign in as they just showed up to the venue. There is a registration desk just inside of the stadium. Your character will be asked for identification to able to stay in the competition. Also you would need to see about the hotel that your characters will be staying in as well. Yes it would be a good time as well. Though I need someone to be near where I have the incident for it to happen.

Yes the name is called Witch's Broom Inn. It is older style hotel that has the feel old Salem with modern twists in the design. There are working elevators, though it should be noted that the older lady who runs the place will feel a little too cheery for most people. She is very friendly, and her name is Gladys.

yeah I was just going to jump to setting up but. lol ah well I guess I can talk about the registration and then the set up and then the hotel stuff.

But hey, is anyone gonna write soon?

Last edited: