• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Back to the past mysterious glitches and pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know pokemon festa is coming but surprisingly I haven't thought about it at all you see I just got yellow a week ago as I said on serebii.net and lately I've been doing research on the following
missingNo.(marowak's ghost version)
missingNo.{aredactyle's skeleton version)
missingNo.(kabutops' skeleton version)
'M
glitch city
mew(successfully caught ^_^)
wild pokemon over 100
wild trainers with glitched pokemon and sometimes 'M

Now I've found out everything I need to know about these rarities but there is one I haven't found a real exclamation on the POKEGODS now I've heard you have to beat the elite 4 3o times without saving heal at center in the indigo platue talk to prof. Oak alot of times or something like that he'll say "I'm getting board of this" and will take you to the hall of fame room and if you enter the door on the right there'll be a room full of trainers and some will want to trade you a pokegod and others say it's all fake. The real reason I want to know about this is because I want to know if mewthree exsists. I heard to get it you need to play the pokeflute beside mewtwo 33 time and when you fight him he will be a mewthree but I'm not sure. Don't worry I'm still psyched about pokemon festa ^_^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Heh... People have hacked the games various times to discover stuff like that and I can tell you that nothing on "Mewthree" was ever found. The PokeGods were a rumor going around way-back-when which ended up being just that - a rumor.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
The Pokegods do exist. Sort of.

They exist merely as glitches forced upon the game by the user with AR/GS codes and throw up simply frecked up data and people dubbed these the Pokegods.

Note: Any Rumour that involves "Do something thirty times then talk to so and so and catch Pokamon A at Level B" etc and so on is complete bollocks.

Sometimes I wonder if the testing department went to the bar in the time they were meant to be working on Pokemon Red and Blue.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Personally, I quite liked the rumour that started something like "Train your team to Level 100. Then catch 50 Level 2 Pidgeys. Then throw your Level 100 Pokemon away...". Anyone who does that is too stupid to be allowed a secret legendary, and deserves everything they get 8).

I remember stuff like the pokemon that kills trainers in the Safari zone, and how to get Yoshi (who breathes fire and has 999HP). And there was one that meant the St Anne doesn't leave (actually, I think you can stop it leaving, but I never confirmed it), then you go on it when you have 150 pokemon and it sinks and takes you to a new island.

*Plays OOT and beats the running man*

I've had fun researching these things because I never knew about them besides missingno. in R/S. I've heard stories and personal quotes about them too and I've found out other glitches like celebii in R/S that you can either encounter the real one or you can encounter a pokemon with celebiis image 0.o. I heard this glitch that I don't remember how your suppose to do it but when you do you'll be battling agatha with lv. 205's and a 'M freaky. There is one more question I haven't solved, the mysterious item mist stone. I've heard this pop up a few times as I was reasearching the missingno's and glitch city. This is why I like the old games so much because these fun and exciting glitches but over time they vanished or took on a new form because the hardware got better. Why do you think the safari zone is closed in gold, silver, and crystal because of glitch city. I found out just now that pokegods are only obtainable with a gameshark. What I want to know is do these pokemon look different or are they the original pokemon used to make them but with really high states

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Suicune70, this topic is almost two years old. This is grave-digging of the worst degree.

If a topic died that long ago, leave it dead, or expect to be warned... just like I'm doing so now.

Status
Not open for further replies.