• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Armored Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
By now, Gaia's aura was gone. The dark energy flew into Leaf's Shadow Synergy Stone, as Gaia came to his senses. He noticed Dasken was almost dead, so he sacrificed himself to revive him.
(An abrupt end to Gaia's lifespan, but there is something new.)

Shellshock watched from a bit further away, terrified. So far he had seen aura power and shadow synergy put two Pokemon on a rampage. He took a step back as he saw leaf transform.
(That is terrifying)

Suddenly, a giant Flygon flew into the battlefield. "I was just going to pass through... But it seems we have a catastrophe. I don't want to fight, I just want to leave... but... I won't let the world end." The Flygon used a Dragon Tail, then followed up with another Dragon Tail. Then, he attacked with a Fly!

(OOC: If the thread creator allows, I might have to make a new character that might replace Minun since he might not be interacting for quite a while here. He did pull it off, and well he escaped now...)

BIC:
Minun was gone now, as he said to the Honchcrow while she flied above the vast ocean, away from the place now, "Thanks friend, say... wanna go out to eat soon? I feel like we should probably take some time off of this now. After all, we're rich here... and if we want, we could work at the place since I got the blueprints."

She replied while she smiled, "Sure buddy, why not? You just pulled off the biggest thing yet... it kinda got messy, but hey, you still made it with the stuff." She continued to fly to an unknown island where it was only them that had only lived on there, as Minun watched the nice ocean waves.

He held onto the blueprints still, as he said to her, "Shall we call this a successful heist?"
She replied while flapped her wings still to fly, "Yep, this was successful. Nice job on acting like you were one of them. Just sit back and relax while I fly ya back, we'll eat some fancy stuff once we're back."

Shellshock watched from a bit further away, terrified. So far he had seen aura power and shadow synergy put two Pokemon on a rampage. He took a step back as he saw leaf transform.
(That is terrifying)

(What is?)

By now, Gaia's aura was gone. The dark energy flew into Leaf's Shadow Synergy Stone, as Gaia came to his senses. He noticed Dasken was almost dead, so he sacrificed himself to revive him.
(An abrupt end to Gaia's lifespan, but there is something new.)

(Nuuuuh! I like Gaia! Let him live! Please! Pretty please?)

The servine acted quickly, using the strongest Life Seal he knew to avoid Gaia's death. Or at least he hoped. Leaf then noticed the other pokemon watching. "Oh, have you too come to kill me? Quite Brave, blue turtle..." he growled lowly.

The floor literally cracked under him by the sheer pressure of Leaf's Killer Instincts materialised by the now empowered Shadow Synergy Stone.

"But not smart enough."

Meanwhile, somewhere in the forest, Eclipse hid. He could feel the almighty power radiating from the Auras and the Shadow Synergy. "Amazing" he said.
(YOU are terrifying. I was just scrolling down the page and BAM Shadow Leaf is staring me IN THE SOUL)

Suddenly, the Flygon's energy and presumably life force was drained, and it entered Gaia. His eyes opened, and he saw Shadow Leaf. He used his middle spike to gather energy....
(Mega Gaia has a theme as well:)

Meanwhile, somewhere in the forest, Eclipse hid. He could feel the almighty power radiating from the Auras and the Shadow Synergy. "Amazing" he said.
(YOU are terrifying. I was just scrolling down the page and BAM Shadow Leaf is staring me IN THE SOUL)

(I should take it as a compliment then xD he is quite an imposing figure.)

Leaf kept staring at the Blastoise. "Well? No strange aura, no strange tform? No magical power? No nothing?"

He seemed to not notice Gaia behind him absorbing a passing Flygon's power to mega evolve.

((Dat music is sick bro!))

As Gaia Mega-Evolved, he screamed "Do you realize this?! What you're doing!? I will end this. Now. Forever. It. Has.Begun." Gaia formed an Aura Sphere in his hand, then slammed it right into Shadow Leaf!

Leaf didn't even buldge. He took the attack and suffered minimal damage. "Why don't YOU tell me? You are the one going crazy here, Lord Gaia. First Shadow Synergy, then Mega Evolution? And all this to do what? Kill Dasken here and the world? Please. I will never allow such thing."

He used his leech seeds to create a vine trap. He hoped it would be enough to stop the Lucario.

After the fighting type had been eventually trapped, he made sure to absorm all his remaining shadow aura with an happy growl. He could use it better than him. Better than anyone to be honest. Years of trainig payed off. He coul control the immense power of a Shadow Synergy Stone, without going insane. His body pulsed with dark energy. The more he had the better he felt, but he still had to deal with whatever the lucario was trying to do.

"And who is the one absorbing dark energy? I WILL WIN!" Gaia absorbed some of the Shadow Synergy from Leaf, and was NOT controlled by it. Instead, he seemed to be... GLOWING!? "Now, I am Ascendant Gaia!" He said. Then, Gaia created a massive Aura Sphere, possibly the size of a large city, and launched it at Shadow Leaf. (The theme song for Ascendant Gaia is just pure epic. )

Leaf rolled his eyes. "Really now? Really?"

He launched a rather dull crystal at the attack before activating another seal. The crystal absorbed almost all of the Aura Spere in it, the remaining being simply deflected by Leaf's blade." The shard turned into a prism like diamond and fell on the floor.

"Lord Gaia, for Arceus sake, would you stop this nonesense? I am not an enemy to obliterate. Let alone all the innocent casualties you would create if you keep this up. Don't force me into doing somethign that I don't want to do."

"You are the one who is causing me to do this. You have merged with Shadow Synergy. I will rid you of it. It is the only way I can hep you. I wish I didn't have to.... You were the one who brought this on yourself. ULTRA AURA SPHERE!" Gaia made a massive Aura Sphere in his hands, one bigger than the Moon! He then warped to right behind Leaf and used it, causing a massive explosion.

(OOC: Honestly... l have a major feeling that you know who's coming. Also in case if no one read discussions, made a new character since Minun isn't really interacting much anymore.)

BIC:

A lizard-like Pokémon had been a little far from Mana's camp on another beach, as he sat on a rock that faced the lagoon. He watched some Pokémon fight each other like the two mythical brothers in the fight for land. He sighed and a chuckle came out of his mouth, as he saw a Sewaddle that was hiding behind the rock that he sat on.

He picked up the Sewaddle and placed him in front of the rock, as he patted his back. He watched them still fight, as minor explosions and some smoke fired up. The Sewaddle got off the rock, and went into the forest, as he smiled and waved at the Lizard Pokémon.

Eclipse felt the power subsiding, but decided that he must be prepared. It was still his duty to protect the area and he knew that Pokemon with that amount of power could easily destroy a city during a battle. He had seem firsthand the damage that five minutes of that power contained, and decided that he must do something to make himself more powerful. He knew that there was no way his power could match the likes of Shadow Leaf, Shadow Gaia, Mega Gaia and Aura Dasken. But he could ward them off. Using his power of illusion, he covered the moon in a shadow, darkening the land. Technically the light was still there, but to everyone in the camp it LOOKED dark.
"Operation Eclipse is a go" he said "Operation ECLIPSE IS A GO"

The Lizard Pokémon noticed it went dark, as he cried in fear while the flame on his tail had lighted up a portion of the area around him. He panicked and ran around the camp, as he cried a lot. He went into a cave, as he thought to himself while he dashed across the cave, "Something tells me that the gods might be fighting... it just suddenly went dark."

"That's enough." a Gardevoir said. A powerful pink aura surrounded her. The Gardevoir lifted the fighting Pokémon into the air using Psychic. "Lady Laura." Mana said. She bowed to the Gardevoir.

The Lizard Pokémon made his way to where a Gardevior was, as he ran out of the cave and looked at her. He noticed her lifting Lucario into the air without even using her hands, as he was shocked.

He noticed an Emolga that had bowed to the Gardevior, as he hid behind some rocks and thought to himself, "Okay... this is getting strange, it's already dark here. What's next, is that Gardevior gonna use her magic and make this place go nuts?" The flame on his tail slightly gave him away, as it was still dark. An unusual light shined behind the rock, as he took in deep breaths in an attempt to charge up his power.

Mana rose from her bow. Lady Laura slowly set the Pokémon down. "Lets all take a step back and calm down." she said. "I'm sure this much violence wasn't necessary in the first place." the Gardevoir said. Sebastian peeked his head out from behind a building. "Is it safe to come out now?" the Dratini asked.

Dasken used his weight as a pendulum to help himself up. He stumbled a little, rubbing his head. At least I'm in control... thought Dasken. He was seeing double. "Majia?" He yelled, not knowing where she was. He stumbled right into a gardevoir.

"Careful there." Lady Laura said gently to the Rhyperior. Sebastian slowly and cautiously approached Dasken. "Do you need some help?" the Dratini asked him. Mana sighed in relief. 'At least the fighting's over.' she thought.

Magjia floated over to Dasken and gently patted his head "its fine, i'm right here." she said "dont move so much" she tried to assure him so he didn't hurt himself more.

Dasken was gradually becoming more and more woozy. "I... stop the Lu... Help..." he refused to fall, however, as he trudged and wobbled, bumping into things here and there. "Need to... stop..." he began a trudge in a direction which he couldn't remember, for a reason that didn't seem to exhist.

Micah let out a sigh before closing his eyes for moment. He heard the sharp noise of rock and saw the Rhyperior wandering aimlessly. His ring grew bright as he used Psychic on the Rhyperior to hold him still.
"Heh.. Careful... Everything's okay right..Magjia is okay.. See?" He turned and pointed at the ghost type who was completely unharmed. Who knew that a simple punch to a already broken drone started all of this. He sighed before he let his rings glow a fluorescent white in the darkness. His drones hovered up as well before they began to act like flash lights and flew high to light up the surroundings. He walked up to the Emolga with a sigh.
"I'm sorry this happened. I really didn't expect so much to happen with my presence here.." He said with his head bowed. He looked at the damaged walls and sighed. It wouldn't be too hard to fix, however it would definitely take some time.
"Am I still eligible to join or must I take a leave of absence?" He said, looking back up towards Mana.

Dasken tried to fight the psychic with absolutely no result. Once he heard the Umbreon console him, he muttered, "Majia..." and slumped on the ground, his head hung loose.

"Yes, you're still eligible to join." Mana said. The Emolga turned to Lady Laura. "Good thing you managed to get the situation under control. Otherwise we probably would've had to temporarily release Konai to get the situation under control." she said. The Emolga shivered at the thought.

Micah let out a sigh of relief before he yawned.
"I'm sorry to ask this again, but where will I be staying tonight?" The Umbreon said before looking back to the fallen Rhyperior. He let out a sigh of sadness. The rock type seemed so weak then only just a few moments before. He honestly felt bad for even trying to attack him. Knowing a healing type move was vital for him. If he didn't know Moonlight then he probably would have joined the Rhyperior who was laying on the ground unconsciously. He would also have to replace his special blue drones. They weren't as easy to create as his standard drones and would also help him deal the most damage. His armor also was starting to run low on electricity. The benefits of having energy armor was the massive boost in armor and defense, allowing him to boost his attacks with the energy and even supplied the drones with sufficient amounts of energy. However, it also meant that he would have to charge the armor which in then he would have to be near because the armor will not connect or receive anything unless directly controlled by Micah.

"I guess you can take Sona's old room, at least for the moment. You won't have to worry if there are any messes. That Espeon was a total neat freak. That's probably a good thing though." Mana said to Micah. "I can show you where it is, if you'd like." Sebastian told the Umbreon. Yami looked at Lady Laura with a mixture of awe and respect.

The Lizard Pokémon peeked behind the rock, as he heard the Umbreon talking to the Emolga, while the Emolga also had talked to the Gardevior who had towered over him like most of the Pokémon had.

He saw that a poor Ryperior had been knocked out, lying on the ground, as he still stayed behind the rock for cover, in case if another fight emerged. He felt some pain on himself, as he didn't want to go to the infirmary or any healing center for that matter, since medicines and herbs were out of the picture. He was scared of those types of things, as he decided to heal himself by using a rather strange skill that he could only do.

He clenched his hands into fists, as he quickly crossed his arms and then extended them out, as a green beam of light emerged from his back! The beam traveled to the sky, as solar energy had gotten onto his back, which caused him to slowly start healing his injuries.

He thought to himself while he slowly healed, "Yeah take that Audino... I've got my own moves to heal my wounds here! I'm not going to your place here since I don't want to deal with needles, splints, and all kinds of stuff!"

Last edited:
"Alright, thanks." He said before looking towards the Dratini. "That would be great actually, thanks!" He said with a closed eye smile before he noticed the illusion starting to wear off. However, even when it did, the sun was beginning to set. Retracting his own drones from the air, letting the camps light take their places. He began to follow the Dratini and let out a sigh before asking,
"Who's Sona?"

"An Espeon that used to be part of the UPA. He was offered a rare opportunity because of his skills. Sona took the offer and left the UPA. That happened four months ago. And now he's with a group that does covert missions." Sebastian said .

The Lizard Pokémon looked over at the Umbreon, as he didn't seem to notice that the wounds on his body were still visible. He tried to heal himself at an accelerated rate, as it looked to be more risky especially for his body. He didn't want to go to the infirmary, as he thought to himself while he recalled the last time he was with Audino, "Yeah that didn't go so well... Audino had to get five others to hold me down just for a flu shot. I still remembered it like it was yesterday... man I did cry a lot."

He didn't seem to realize that his healing didn't make the wounds just disappear and looked normal, as his body would have to do that overtime. He looked like he would have to go to the infirmary, as he didn't seem to notice that his right leg looked hurt real bad. He still tried to ignore the pain that came from his body, as he continued to focus on his slow healing. The flame on his tail shook a lot, as it indicated that he was nervous.

Micah felt a bit awkward for a moment that he would be staying in a room that wasn't his. However, for some random reason, the part that bothered him the most was that Espeon was named Sona and was a guy. He didn't exactly know why it bothered him, but it just did. Letting out a sigh, he noticed a room that said, 'Sona's Room.'
"Is this it?" He said looking at the door. He tried to open the door but it seemed like it needed either some kind of key or code. Another space looked like some kind of paw scanner.

(@Charlespark What kind of lizard Pokemon has a fire on his tail and has the ability to heal through photo synthisis? I thought it was a Helioptile at first, but I still have no idea XD)

"Knew I was forgetting something. Hold on, let me see if it accepts my tail." Sebastian said. He put in the code then put part of his tail against the paw scanner. It accepted. The door to the room opened. "If you have any trouble getting in or out of the room let me or one of the others that lives in the camp know. We'll do our best to help you." Sebastian said.

(OOC: @~:Mist:~ The healing process is complex, I might have to specify his skills in the Discussion, and the Pokémon that he is... I put lizard Pokémon since that's the name of his species to trick some others.)

BIC:

The Lizard Pokémon still was behind the rock, as he was still trying to heal himself, but it didn't seem to be too effective, since he was fresh out of power now. He quickly sat down while the flame on his tail shook like a bell, as he took some deep breaths from bring so exhausted.

He quietly got up, as he walked around while trying to not be seen by anyone, as the flame on his tail made it too obvious for even a Deino to miss him. He walked to the berry tree that was near the cave Athena and Omega were still in, as he picked some leppa berries near the small branches and bushes. He ate one of them, as he felt a surge of power going through his body soon after it metabolized it.

"Thanks so much!" Micah said before turning into the room and clicking a button, closing the door behind him. He quickly pulled out a large wire from his suit and plugged it into a large charging port before clipping it to his armor. He quickly released the clasps holding his armor together and placed them gently onto the ground. His armor was now blinking with a low green light as it began to charge. He also removed his light titanium armor and placed it gently along with his energy armor. He stretched out lightly and let out a high pitched yawn before he started to look around the room. The room seemed to be very cozy, with a electronic fire place and a chocolate brown wooden floor. He quickly turned on the fireplace, causing flames to burst out from the realistic looking metal logs. The fire would even let out a little pop ever so often. He dusted himself off noticed a small room which contained the shower and sink. He looked around and smiled. The place was perfect, peaceful and quiet. The water filled the tub quietly before stopping when it was about three quarters full. He stepped in and let out a large sigh before closing his eyes.

~~

Micah quickly rubbed against a towel before he stepped back out into the room. He decided to take a look around. Opening a closet, he saw that the room was mostly cleared out. He then noticed a neatly made brown fuzz bed, just a little big for him. He quickly curled up next to the crackling fire and begin to drift to sleep.

Charmander went inside the cave, as he had thought to himself, "Hmm... well Minun had gone off already, guess it's just me now. I'd better hope that Omega and Athena were nice from what he had stated. I'd better learn how to not get myself spotted here, because he said that I should get some materials here before I call Starraptor to fly off back."

He went inside the cave, as he tried to find his way to Omega and Athena. The flame on his tail lighted up a tiny portion of the area where he was, as he was afraid of the pitch black cave. He didn't know what dangers had lurked ahead of him, as he kept his guard up while sweat rushed down his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.