• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Armored Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minun felt something tingling in his head, as he saw an Emolga press a button and entered in a special code to open the door. He quickly realized that his special powers were coming back, as he stood perfectly still behind the rock. He quietly rubbed his ears a certain way, as he shifted into augment mode. He hid behind the rock, as he noticed a lot of heat signatures that came from the Pokémon around him.

He smiled, as he was still invisible to everyone. He took advantage of his newly discovered power, as he analyzed the thermal signatures that the Emolga had left on the keyboard. He quickly knew the code soon after, as he thought to himself while he stayed behind the rock, "This seriously pays off... I'm all about stealth. No encounters, no nothing. Just doing it quiet with my powers I'm finally getting back. Oh man this brings me back to when I pulled off the biggest thing yet..."

He heard some drones being destroyed soon after, as he quickly ran and memorized the button to press and the code that the Emolga had entered. He quickly hid in the forest, as he sighed in relief, knowing that it would have been almost impossible to find him since the drones were destroyed.

Minun thought to himself as he took a rest in a huge pile of bushes and leaves, "Oh boy... forget going to those places, I've already gotten the nearest one here. Sadly... well this might be hard considering that I don't have anyone else, and I need to know this area well."

He took a nice break, as he lied down below the bushes and leaves. He turned visible and stopped being in augment mode to recover his power, as he smiled and had the code and button memorized like it was yesterday.

Meanwhile, Omega and Athena were still asleep, as they were very tired out. Athena rolled over to Omega, as she hugged him like he was her baby. Omega snored still, as he moved his arms a little.

Micah nodded in acknowledgement before entering the camp, watching wide eyed. His tail swayed left to right as he examined the camp. The place was huge! It had almost everything he could have expected. A large grin came over his face before he saw a table. He pulled out a pen, customised to his paw so he could easily write in it.
"So, where can I get the application forms?" Micah said, hiding his excitement as well as he could.
"Also, where will I be staying?" He added before letting out a yawn. He was still recovering from his recent mission and had a couple bruises that felt like nails along his fur.

"The Information Center. It's one of it's various purposes." Mana said. "Would you like to see the sample of the paperwork? Or would you rather 'wing it'?" Midge asked Micah. Yami gave the Purrloin a weird look. "Your living arrangements will be figured out later." Mana said.

Eclipse left the camp, he had seen his old friend and, while he had not gotten the answers he was looking for, decided that he did not need them. He was on the way back to his camp when he smiled and transformed back into his true form, a fearsome Zoruark, then into a Pidgeot, flying the rest of the way. Then he turned back into an Absol and waited. He watched as Shellshock approached, with a surprised look on his face. "How do you always do that?" Shellshock asked "Its like you can teleport"
"Teleport?" Eclipse said "Thats just silly"
"So how was the meeting?" Shellshock asked "Good?"
"I'll tell you later" Eclipse said "For now we must prepare"
(OOC: @lordpotatollama you were right!)

Minun quickly got up and yawned after he had rested in the leaves, as he quickly got up and noticed the Weedles and the Pidgeys all doing their own thing. He decided to leave them alone and not start up a fight with anyone, as he walked back to where the camp was.

As soon as he had been near the rock that he hid behind, he quickly became invisible again, as he thought to himself, "I don't have that augment on, and I can hear a lot of commotion in there. Maybe I might have to wait here, or if I want to be bold, I'd better create a distraction." He waited behind the rocks still, as he was glad that the drones weren't up and running, as he would have been seen otherwise.

He quietly waited behind the rock, as he listened in to everyone talking as he heard an Umbreon and an Emolga that had talked to each other. He thought to himself as he eavesdropped on them, "Hah, it's like listening onto a radio transmission, only now that it's much easier since they can't trace me now! I'd better be careful if they make more drones though... and if they can also infared light, my invisibility is gonna be useless."

He continued to think to himself as he thought, "Hmm... I have a Plan B in case if I do get spotted and if the alarm gets triggered, assuming if they do have ONE. I'll just run back to the forest, and use secret power on that tree to hide in there. That way no one would be able to get me since I'd doubt that they know secret power."

"I think I'll be fine, thanks." Micah was about to go to the information center, before realizing he had no idea where it was. He looked around before noticing what sort of looked like a insanely high tech lemonade stand. But instead of lemonade, there were papers on papers on papers. He walked up the the large blue counter before sifting through the papers and finally finding something called the "New UPA applicant sheet." He twirled his pen as he started to fill out the application.

Your name, age, and previous experiences.
Tapping the pen to his mouth, he started to fill out the information.

Micah Luci, 18, Previous -
Micah hesitated for a moment before he started writing once more.

Leader of PMC before disbanded.

Letting out a sigh, laced with worry, Micah placed the form in a slot where it said "applications" before walking back to Mana.
"So, is there anything I should do right now?" He asked cautiously, still unaware of his surroundings and how he should act.

Dasken was becoming infuriated by this newcomer. He was also ifuriated by the Roserade, to which he said simply, "Don't get cocky, toots." He walked over to the Lucario who had destroyed Majia's plaything. "What the hell do you think you're doing, hotshot? Breaking Majia's s*** like that! Know what?" He said, cracking his knuckles, "I've had just about enough of weird pokèmon in this camp." He cracked his knuckles and released his full crimson aura, his entire body switching from brown to blood-red, orange to fire-red. "I believe you owe her an apology," Dasken bellowed, no longer surpressing any of his aura - if he knew one thing, it's that a Riolu or a Lucario can sense the full extent of an aura - and smashing a fist in the ground so thta he could crouch to Lucario's eye level, "and you owe me a goddamn explanation."

Meanwhile Eclipse and Shellshock were planning to return to Mana's camp.
"Its just over the hill" Eclipse said "We should be able to get there in a couple minutes"
"Now i'm even more confused" Shellshock said "How did we not notice that, it is JUST out of sight"
"Whatever" Eclipse said "We must go-"
They saw a couple explosions from the camp. "of course" Shellshock sighed "Lets go figure that out"
Shellshock retreated into his shell and heard the Clunk of metal plates covering both holes. Then he rolled down the hill, speeding towards Mana's Camp.

Minun sighed, seeing that Dasken was alert and he wasn't looking too happy. He quickly stopped eavesdropping and pretended to help them, as he quickly went visible and pretended to look scared. He fled into the camp as he cried while he grabbed the Umbreon and tried to say something!

He quickly pointed at Dasken, the Ryperior that was enraged. He quickly charged up his cheeks, as he was about to run for it if his anger persisted. He tried to warn Mana also, as he poked the Emolga and pointed to Dasken! He attempted to talk to her, as he pretended to babble. Incomprehensible sounds came out of his mouth, as he had to act it out to really sell out his deception.

Micah felt something tug at him before looking down. It was the Minun from before. He looked up to see red, radiating Rhyperior. He sent out another drone to scan before it whizzed out and attached to the direct back of the Rhyperior so he wouldn't be able to reach and destroy the drone. Micah gasped before quickly turning back to the Minun with a smile.
"Hey little guy! Yeah, I see him, he's just a little mad right now. Stay back, I'll go and handle this, okay?" He said calmly and cheerfully, not wanting to frighten the small Pokemon. He quickly dashed towards the Lucario and Rhyperior and stood in between the two.

"Woah woah woah, okay, no need to freak out yet." Micah said trying to calm the Rhyperior down. As he said this, the drone that was on Dasken's back whizzed back into his paw before he pulled out a small container. Inside was what looked like a blue misty circuit. He unscrewed the bottle and dumped the content onto the drone before it buzzed for a moment before the white light disappeared and was replaced with a ghostly blue. He walked over and placed it in front of the Mismagius and thought for a moment.
"Port B, Permissions Transfer, Ghost, circuit board." He said. The drone buzzed twice before floating in front of the Mismagius.
"You can use this drone with your brain waves. Just imagine what you want it to do and it'll do it." He said with a smile before looking back to the Rhyperior.

"Is this okay?" He said in a low voice before a small red warning hologram popped up in front of him.

All drones detached, Drone control has been minimized. Awaiting new load...

He sighed before he put his very last drone into his armor. It buzzed lightly before sinking into the armor. "I'm going to have to reload this thing soon.." He muttered before looking back up.

Dasken whipped his head around to face the Umbreon. In this state, Dasken could easily comprehend anything he could otherwise, but he could only respond with anger. "You wanna take this b*st*rd's place, you goddamn filth?" Dasken yelled. "I have had ENOUGH!" He roared, channeling all of his strenth into a double Rock Wrecker from his palms, both of which were lightning fast. One was launched at the Lucario, he other at the Umbreon, both at Point Blank, and upon contact with whatever was hit, they launched fragments of solid rock glowing with crimson energy towards every direction, at a faster velocity than the Rock Wrecker itself.
"YOU. DON'T. CONTROL. ME!"

Shellshock sped up while he went down the hill, and flew off the side of the next one like it was a ramp. He flew through the air into the camp, and saw Dasken's attack. He used power-up punch on a rock coming for him and then ran towards Dasken, readying a second punch. Then he fired Hydro Pump at Dasken. He ran in between the two streams of water and began his punch

Micah was flung back by the great strength of the Rock Wrecker. The Rhyperior and sent not one, but two Rock Wrecker. He regained his balance to notice the Minun to his right.
"H-hey little buddy! Could you help me out? Just use thunder wave from here to paralyze him. No need to attack, he's just a little mad right now.." He said with a shaky breath before standing up. Even the strongest of Pokemon would have to take a recovery after using the two Rock Wreckers, (Recharge time) allowing him to healy partially using Moonlight. The Umbreon closed his eyes and concentrated for a moment before his rings grew into a brilliant white.
"I'm counting on you!" He shouted to the Minun before flinging a drone off towards, around, and onto the Rhyperior. When then Drone landed, it flashed red before covering itself with another layer of metal, making it highly resistance to specifically physical attacks. The white from his rings drained as a confuse ray shot out of his rings, homing onto where the drone had landed. He then quickly rolled to the side before using protect, enhanced to all sides with his armor. The Umbreon stood in a defensive position clenched his teeth.

"Think about what your doing! You could hurt s-" The Umbreon saw a burst of water in the corner of his eye being launched towards.

No.. No!! He was just trying to defend his friend!

Micah ran and jumped in front of the great attacks, withstanding the hydro pumps and the additional punch. Even though the attacks itself didn't hurt him, he was flung with great speed into the wall which had been damaged severely. His light shown dimly as he tried to summon enough initial energy to use moonlight. The world was spinning around him, but despite the great pain he was expierencing, he refused to black out. He panted heavily as he watched what was to happen.

Minun quickly knew that this would quickly erupt into a fight, as he quickly ran out of the camp! He barely dodged the lightning speed rock projectiles that Dasken had launched, as he slid under them with only one inch of room to spare. He saw a Blastoise that fired a hydro pump, as he quickly jumped into the bush to avoid getting crossfired.

He attempted to flee the scene, as he knew that fighting Dasken would have been a deathwish. He heard the Umbreon telling him to use thunder wave, as he nodded and used thunder wave on him! A weak wave of electricity rushed towards Dasken, as he quickly hid behind a rock for cover. He knew that being encountered by him would have meant beyond just trouble, as he took in a breath and hoped that the move worked on him.

Dasken whipped around, crimson aura flaring. He moved shockingly fast and appeared over the umbreon, picking it up by the back. He held it in the air to make eye contact. "How. Dare. You." Dasken turned and wound up his arm. He used a full-on pitch to shoot the Umbreon across the field, but that wasn't all; he also shot a rock behind it, and aimed down. His strength had meen increased exponentially, and he was extraordinarily powerful to begin with. As the Umbreon rocketed towards the dirt, Dasken also launched his tail club at the Umbreon. "Never AGAIN!"

Eclipse leapt over the wall and landed on Shellshock's head. "Enough" he said.
"Hey!" Shellshock said "whose side are you on?"
"Mine" Eclipse said as he "we are leaving now.
Eclipse saw Dasken charging towards the Umbreon and decided he had to do something. He dashed in between the two and transformed into a mighty Emboar, blocking the rock and tail blow. Then he turned into a Grovyle and launched a dark pulse disguised as Seed Bomb

Minun gulped, as he knew that Dasken had gone out of control now. He quickly fled back to the cave, as he had bumped into the Blastoise! He cried, as he tried to back away from him, while he also tried to get away from Dasken as fast as he could.

Meanwhile, Omega had woken up, sensing that Minun was in trouble, as he said, "Oh boy... there's something huge going on."
Athena replied as she tapped him while eating a bit of iron to expand her secret base, "Yeah, I can tell... there's been some noises from someone that's going nuts with the rocks. Let's go Omega, we're investigating now." He nodded, as Athena picked him up and used secret power to get out of her base. The rocks closed up once she came out, as she quickly went outside of her cave while she carried Omega in her arms.

With the given spare time, he had to attack. There was no choice anymore. With the drone still attached to the Rhyperior, Micah let out a howl before his armor began to glow. He used a Shadow ball that had been enhanced with his armor and was now honing onto the Rhyperior. He then jumped in front of the Grovyle after shooting his attack and used Protect to make sure that he wouldn't get hurt. He then quickly flung a swift which would home straight towards the Rhyperior as long as the drone stayed on.

(OOC: Um, I don't want this to come off rude or anything but I don't think you supposed to be able to write (As the Umbreon rocketed towards the dirt) Because of the rule of autoing. If this is incorrect, please do tell me and sorry to bother you with this X.x)

(I don't think that should be a problem.)

Leaf sighed. These pokemon were getting on his nerves. It was strictly prohibited to fight inside the camp, and Dasken's little group seemed to love breaking the rules. One of the walls had been damaged, and their shouting only foresaw more infighting. If they kept it up, he would have to step in. Again. 5-6 against him in the worst scenario. Like good ol times.

He dropped from the tree he was in after their fight had already begun. With a swift motion his leaf blade was unsheathed, splitting the shadow ball in two like it was nothing with a clean smoot cut. He twisted his blade and stood right in the middle, giving the group his trusty death stare.

"Mind if I...cut in?"

"As long as you can stop him, please do!.. but was that pun really necessary.." He shouted out before sighing. He really didn't want to fight, but even getting rid of the main problem and trying to calm the Rhyperior down, it had been no use. The Umbreon leaned aganist the wall of some kind of building as he watched and waited to see if the arrival of the new Pokemon would do anything. Pain coarsed through his body as he began to calm down. His white rings grew faint until the Umbreon stood with his drone whizzing back to him and back into his armor.

She blinked a bit and started to laugh loudly "CUT IN!! GET IT!!! HE CUT THE SHADOW BALL IN HALF!" she laughed loudly and slowly floated down laughing, practically crying.

Shellshock and Eclipse froze immediately. "I apologise" Eclipse whispered "we will go now" Eclipse turned back into an Absol and ran away through the hole in the wall. Shellshock however stayed back, puzzled. "What did Eclipse just do?" He asked nobody in particular. He turned to everyone else "I'm sorry" he said "I was trying to help"

A sharp kunai (throwing knife, whatever you call it) like leaf impaled the ground in front of the absol, creating a wall of sturdy vines to block their escape.

"Now now, let's not get jumpy..." He calmly stated, ignoring the laughing mismagius. "I didn't want to interrupt this lovely meeting, but sadly, I see a broken wall and a few new faces."

He glared at the Rypherior with a "get your shit together" look.

"While I am always prone to welcome unattended guests..." He kept going, enforcing his words with the rustle of the many tree's leaves around them. Should he call a leaf storm upon them, with that many leaves, it would surely result in death, or at least heavy trauma. "You seem to posses armors of your own. Perhaps is this an attack to our camp?"

He ran his fingers on the flat of the blade. "Would be a shame if I had to paint the floor red." He whispered, before twisting the blade in a smooth motion and then "sheathing" it. He looked over to the Umbreon, then to Dasken then he recognised Shellshock.

"Well then, would you care to civilly explain the situation, milord?" He asked the blue turtle.

Shellshock felt himself freeze and looked to Eclipse
"She asked you" Eclipse said "not my problem"
Shellshock looked back to Leaf.
"I'm" he said "me and Eclispe noticed some massive explosion and we came here to investigate"
"Of course when we saw the fight we had to step in" Eclispe said "that Umbreon was as good as dead if we didn't"
"Speaking of which" Shellshock said "how did you do that"
Eclipse just laughed "well it seems that the secret is out" he said "it seems that it is"
Eclipse transformed into his true form of a Zoruark.
"Please do not be alarmed" he said "But this is me"
"I... I trusted you!" Shellshock shouted "i trusted you and you betrayed me"
"I did nothing of the sort" Eclipse replied
"I... I can't even talk to you anymore!" Shellshock screamed, tears streaming down his face "you were like a father to me, you were the only one who truly understood me! But that was just a Facade, A Mask hiding the true you"
"I am the still the same me" Eclispe pleaded, then sighed "i knew you would not accept me like this"
he used Night Slash and destroyed the vines, before running off into the night

Leaf groaned. Why must it all look like some sort of soap opera. "For a big turtle, you are quite helpless, lord shellshock. And please, avoid these...displays of immaturity. It's detrimental to your reputation.

Shellshock sighed "When I was younger, i lost my parents to a shadow in the night" he said "Since then, Eclipse took me in and raised me as if I was his own. I discovered that the Prints of the shadow had belonged to a Zoruark. I got really paranoid that EVERYONE was a Zoruark and he promised me that he was not one."
Shellshock began to cry again "I don't care if i seem helpless, he was like a father to me" he said "And now it seems like HE killed my real one"
Shellshock began to walk away through the hole "plus, what reputation do i have? Some ametuer mercenary who tries to protect people? Yea thats it"

"Silence!" Leaf cut the babbling and sobbing short.

"You do realise the stupidity of what you say? It is clear that he was not your father's killer. He wouldn't never go through the hassle of your crying for years, let alone your evolution provlems etc etc. And surely didn't tribute his own identity to a whiny ass turtle. Stop this little scene and go find him or lose another loved one. I have no time for your inferiority complex and drama stories." He dryly added.

He pointed at Dasken. "And you better fix that hole over there before Mana knows what happened."

Dasken's head involuntarily twitched before going sideways, and his face gained a pained look before adding in insanity once more. "Why? What does it matter?" He cooed. He felt his sanity slipping. He took the seed bomb well. "Lies. Truths are lies. Deceivers of form, deceivers of words." Suddenly, his crimson aura burst outwards and upwards so extremely that it became a cylinder of crimson light, rocketing into the sky like an enormous beacon. Dasken wore a sad smile. "What must I do? Why must I be of the decieved? Who is the decieved? What is the decieved? How does one determine..? Ah." He slowly turned to the Servine. "You. How unthoughtful. How provocative. How... unfortunate." Dasken had made no sudden movements prior to this, but as suddenly as this tantrum cut on, he glided faster than any of his attacks behind the servine, arms behind his back in a respective manner, still in the exact same position otherwise. He whispered, "False decievers grow of lies."

Minun quickly wiped off the tears and stopped crying, as he quickly went invisible as soon as he noticed Leaf. He knew that he can't be seen by him, since not only would he have the disadvantage, he would also be faced by someone stronger than him.

He quietly walked behind Leaf, hoping that no one heard him, as he tried to get around him without anyone noticing him. He attempted to sneak out of the scene, as he quietly went into the camp, and looked shocked at the hole that Dasken created. He didn't want to do anything yet, as he knew that the others might have been on high alert, and he certainly didn't want to get into any trouble, especially with Leaf now.

Minun didn't seem to realize that the Lucario could even detect him in his invisibility. He quickly hid behind what he thought was a futuristic lemonade stand, as he wondered what all those papers were for. He still had been worried about Leaf and Dasken, as he stood behind the table, hoping no one could find him.

He used the distractions outside from Dasken and Leaf to his advantage, as he carefully analyzed the papers on top. He thought to himself as he sharply looked at the papers, "Hmm... nothing much here, just some names and ooh my... this looks like an application. Well, there's almost nothing much, no codes, no locations of treasures or maybe blueprints for some secret weapons. I'd better get out if they storm in, I don't need them seeing me in this area."

While the other Pokemon were dealing with the Rhyperior, he had recovered by using moonlight. He also was able to quickly reassemble half of the drones that would fill his armor. Unanimously, the drones flew up and secured itself into the armor. He then hovered one slowly to the Servine.
"He had gotten mad because the Mismagius was playing with a drone and the Lucario broke it..." Micah said before realizing how ridiculous the situation was. In response to the Servine's proposal of an attack, he sighed.
"I did not use any damaging attacks until having been forced to." He stated blankly. What he said was true, for he even placed himself in harms way for the Rhyperior himself when he had deflected the blasts of water and flurry of punches from the Blastoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.