• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join An Eevee Adventure

I'm new to this website so let's keep things short and sweet! I don't really mind if you apply strait on the thread so you do you!
I'll accept as many as three people for now but if (for some reason) more people come, I can think about expanding a bit, sound good?
Great!
[side note: this RP has no plot so far, that's why I'd rather keep this small. We can all just be ourselves in the form of, well, eeveelutions]
Here's my character:
Name: Lilac
Species(eeveelution): Eevee
Level: 6 (just a wealking)
Personality: Fierce and will do anything to protect her comrades, but at the same time is dainty and easily overcome
Other: Has always wanted to become a Jolteon, and has worn a thunderstone around her neck since level 1 but she has never evolved...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So if you guys follow that format there should be no problems! Hopefully someone out there notices this

Name: Amber
Species(eeveelution): Eevee
Level: 7
Personality: proud, loving to pokemon under his level, wants to find love and likes to have fun.
Other: Wants to become a Flareon. He can't find a fire stone.

RP: Amber walked silently through the forest looking for friends.
"Hello! Is any one there?" he called.

Name: Lily
Species: Eevee
Level: 10
Personality: Nice, Happy, loyal, lovable
Other: Wants to be Leafeon. She's still training. Has secrets to be revealed later in the RP.

Lily was near a mossy rock training but she took a break. She left her rock to walk around. She heard a voice. "Who are you?" She shouted back.

Name:Hazel
Species:Eevee!
Level:8
Personality: Hazel is happy-go-lucky Eevee who is usually friendly unless you make her really mad. She also is generally sweet and innocent.
Other: She really wants to be either a Espeon or a Sylveon but she can't make up her mind.

BIC(Back in Character)

Hazel skipped happily through a forest and was looking for something to do. She continued looking around till she found a couple of Eevees and ran up to one of them. "Wow! More Eevees! I have seen another Eevee in quite awhile! She looked at the Other Eevee and spoke "My name is Hazel. Hazel the Eevee! What's yours?" She asked the other female.

OOC(Out of Character):Welcome to Pokecharms by the way!
By the way, Hazel was talking to Lily just in case you didn't know.

"Lily! I like that name! It's pretty. It was me!" Hazel smiled and wagged her tail playfully. "Have you really never met a another Eevee before? Wow! She then saw a another Eevee bump into Lily "Wow! Another Eevee! What are the chances of meeting two in one day!" "Hi New Eevee! I'm Hazel!"

Name: Cerol
Species: Eevee
Level: 7
Personality: Shy. Kind, and helpful. But sometimes agressive, when something bad happens to him.
Other: Wears a blue scarf, and wants evolve into umbreon.

Cerol seen many eevees. They was talking. He wanted to talk to them, but he was too shy to walk to them, and even to say "Hi!". He just looked at them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: dearo
Species:Eevee
Level:10
Personality: Kind, Stubborn,loyal,relaxed
Other:Have a heart locket and can make his body Black

Dearo saw all the eevees chatting and Said "hehe This Will be perfect" he said making his body Black and Reaching near of Lily "don't you know How to greet a New friend?,shake my hand" he said stending his hand

"heh smart to a girl" he said making his body back to the normal "i'm Dearo" he said taking off the shock device of história hand "This thing probraly would have killed you"

"I know I'm a genious. Because my dad IS a serial killer or something like that so I help he" He explained "but ya know...... I don't Care about This"

"And If I don't want?" He said noticing other Eevee reaching "there you are lazybones!!" The eevee Said angry "heya little sis" Dearo said

Name:camily
Level:8
Personality:serious,not a bit lazy,loyal, friendly
Other:is Dearo sister

"This is my sister camily" Dearo Said "It's the great camily!!!" Camily Said angry "calm Down I Just was.....bone tired" he said "DEAROOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Camily Said angry

Name: jack
Level: 16
Personality: calm and friendly
Other: Wants to be a leafeon

Jack heard the eevees shouting near the mossy rock where he he trains "um hi" he said quitely "what's going on" he said

"I don't know." Lily said looking at Jack. "Wait, who are you?" Lily jumped and pinned him down. "I don't like strangers, tell me, tell me who are you?" She asked furiously.

"Fine." Lily got off. "What are you doing here? Are you like Dearo? Oh, I would've felt with him earlier." Lily was very serious. In everything she wa some how serious. Probably because she never met any other Eevees.

"Wait, wait, where do you think you're going?" Lily asked grabbing Jack, " If you want to be a Leafeon, you gotta train. So, do you want to...". She never said this before but she felt comfortable, "Train with me? I'm always by myself, so please. " She begged. Then she growled. "Or else..."

Jack rubbed his ear he saw a tinge of red on his ear "well THA-nk you" he punch he weakly in shoulder he bent over grabbed his bandages and wrapped his ear up with trouble

"Do I look OK?!" He shouted angrily "you don't just do that to people it hurts" he breathed deeply "sorry it's just don't do that ok" he then felt another wave of anger come over him "so earlier you said you only bite when your uncomfortable mad or sad and we can scratch you being sad of the list so do you feel uncomfortable around we or do you hate cause I really want to know" he said the final part sarcastically

Last edited:
She pounced onto a rattata, but hearing the bickering She left it and strode over to the two eevees "What's going on here?" She inquired, trying to sound sweet, but instead her voice was unorganic and scratchy. She herd it too and winced at herself

Cerol looked at all of that. She was a bit shy, but finally decided to make a friend. He looked at the Dearo. He really liked his jokes. "Maybe no?" Then looked at the Camily. "She would hate me. I also have some jokes..." Cerol whispered to himself.

"what?" Camily Said to Dearo "You can't punch anyone!" Dearo Said "so what the great camily can punch?" She Said to Dearo "punch that tree" He said, Camily punched that tree and almost falled in Cerol, Dearo used iron tail on the tree making the tree cut in half "Sorry If my sister was about to kill you" Dearo said