• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join An Eevee Adventure

Jack smirked "I die you don't know what I know so for your sake keeping me alive will help you" he looked at and smiled "so nearby the gaint tree you know the one there's a tunnel close by"

Jack kept his cool he look at lily "ok I'll help let's go" he smirked at lily "and can you please not kill me" he said as his senses came back to him and he realised how lucky he is he's alive

"It's not your fault." Lily muttered under her breath. Then she jumped up. "I'm keeping my eyes on you." She snarled narrowing her eyes. Norah rolled her eyes. "Let's go." Norah said opening the door.

"Hate?" Lily said. "I never hated you!" She spat out. She went out the door quickly. Norah laughed. "Lily, likes you! She does that when she's in love." She explained than started to laugh.

Jake nodded "ok good to know" he said catching up to lily he kept silent he then realised the bandage want on his ear and he still bleeding "dang" he looked around. He didn't have his bag.