• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join An Eevee Adventure

"good one kiddo" Dearo Said "and i'm Dearo Nice to meet'cha" Dearo said. "Why everyone keep maki-" She Said noticing cerol and blushing "I Will see If dad need help!" She Said running "wow with sure She don't liked of The run-ble" He said making a pun

"thanks I learned with a pro" Dearo Said "and camily sounds like her liked a bit of you" He said, camily apparead and Said "WHATTTT!!!!!!!!" She said angry and blushing

Amber looked at all the Eevee's that had appeared. Whoa! he thought. He looked at Dearo and decided to be friends with him.
"Hi! I'm Amber!" he said to dearo.

"Heh. My name is Cerol. Nice to meet you" Cerol replied. Then he looked around, and tried to see. Is anyone else is going to talk to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
JAck look at her again "sorry that was extremely rude of me" he said feeling horrible he went over to her "oh god this is stupid but" he thought as he went to hug her as he did he smiled slightly

"You're going no where." Lily said with an evil smile. She grabbed him and sprinkled sleeping dust. She took out a walkie talkie. "Pst, Norah, come in," She said. "Yes," Norah answered. "Got a civilian and I'm gonna take him to you." Lily said. "Great job, Lily, or should I say, Rebecca. That's why you're the spy of the year!" Norah exclaimed. "I know, I am the best. So, I'll see ya." Lily/Rebecca said. "Okay." Norah said.

When Lily/Rebecca got there Norah smiled. "Wke him up."Norah demanded. Lily shook him waking Jack up. "So tell me," Norah said, "What's your name?"

Jack looked around at lily and Norah "jeez what on earth happened here" he said aloud remembering what lily had done earlier "you" he said punching lily in the face "you dirty liar" he went to punch her again "I felt bad for insulting you"

Lily growled and jumped on Jack. "I'm not a LIER!!" She yelled and started buying him and tossing and scratching and then she tried to strangle him but Norah stopped her. "Never call her a Lier, she throws the worst and most cruel temper tantrums." Norah warned him. Lily kicked him. "I believe YOU WON'T GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE" Lily yelled angrily at Jack punching him back. "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!?"

Jack looked at lily then Norah then back at lily "look just tell me why I'm here" he said attempting to calm down everything in his body wanted to smash her into a pulp but something stopped him "and lily that was the most generic insult of all time you can do better for a dirty back-stabbing cheat" he said tempting fate getting ready for her to throw herself at him

Lily screemed so loud it broke the windows. "Lily!" Norah said trying to calm her down. "Now, you," She started, "You, tell me what you know." "Tell her or else you big..." Lily said. "No, Lily, don't get to mad." Norah warned Lily. She turned to Jack. "You don't want a level ten temper tantrum, no one lives."

Jack look at Norah and smirked "well I'm in a position where you need me to tell you something but I'm being treated like trash" he took a second to think he then got back on topic "know about what?" He asked

"You are evil," Lily said, "Just wait till I get my paws on you." She growled. Norah started to get nervous. "You're getting her started, don't make her start a level ten temper tantrum, again, no one lives."