• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Alolan Pokemon Hero Tournament

https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-hero-tournament.17902/#post-532203
——
The Alolan region is a beautiful region where the lives of people and Pokemon are deeply intertwined. An example of this is the relations between the islanders and their mysterious Pokemon guardians, the Tapus. Melemele Island for example is now holding a tournament for trainers to areas their Tapu, Tapu Koko. Legends state that the winner receives glory and favor from Tapu Koko, while the winner also gets a surprise gift.

Ry Burst stepped off the boat and breathed in the tropical air. Pax, one of his friends and Pokemon Partner’s stretched happily while standing on Ry’s head. “You’re gonna fall,” Ry warned, as the little Pancham scurried back to his spot, laying on top of his head, with his feet dangling behind Ry. The boy was here, along with countless other trainers to be apart of the Pokemon Hero Tournament. While this wasn’t his first time in Alola, it had been some time, and this seemed like something fun he could do.

“Okay bud, we should head to Iki Town. That’s where the start is, where Hala will give us the intro,” Ry told Pax, who gave a shrug. “Yeah, I know you already know this. I’m just making sure we both know.” The boy said laughing, as he set off walking through Hau’oli City. The city was a bustling city which seemed to be buzzing with constant activity. After all this was a city which was described as a City overflowing with gentle joy. And after all, it was. The people were so nice, and friendly. Pokémon littered the town, some wild, and some owned by trainers. It was a beautiful place to live, in Ry’s opinion.

Ry and Pax walked along, before stopping outside a local boutique. He glanced at his watch to see he had some time before he had to be there, so t woldn’t hurt to purchase some new clothes. His old Alolan outfit, he had grown to of, and the heat was already beginning to get to him. His shirt was already soaked with pools of sweat.

Heading inside, he bought a red tank top, black shorts, and a beige and white trilby hat. He quickly changed into it and stowed his other clothes into his bag. Then he left, feeling much more relived. Pax now sat on Ry’s shoulder, as the hat made sitting in Ry’s head, much more difficult.

He then took the hike up Route 1, taking the easier route, to save time. It was a brisk walk, and the view was quite beautiful. Soon, he reached Iki Town. There, trainer had already begun to gather.

Halt walked out of a building marked 'motel' in Iki town. It shouldn't be called a 'motel,' in Halts opinion. The service sucked. Wearing a beach shirt with sitrus berries all over it, he walked around the crowd of trainers with his partner Glaceon. "Man, it's hot out here, ain't it Glaceon. Nothing like Snowpoint." He said to his pokemon. He noticed an open bench, and sat down there before anyone could take it. "I guess I'll get used to it, but I heard there's an ice mountain! I hope to visit before we head back home with the win."

Amelie slowly rose from her bed and stared all around her. This place didn't feel familiar and she had no idea where she was. After laying in bed a few minutes she realized she was staying with one of her grandmother's friends in the Alola Region. "That's a relief" Amelie thought. Amelie did her morning routine by making her bed, and getting her Altaria, Inés up. While her other Pokemon were not ones who enjoyed the morning, Inés did. One of her favorite things to do was to fly along side her trainer while she did her morning run. Amelie quickly put on her jogging clothes, a simple white tank top with black and white gym shorts and preceded to go out of the house, without waking anybody in it.

After running around Hau'oli City, Amelie felt energized, but also hungry so she decided to stop to get herself a treat before the competition in Iki town. So she decided to stop and get some malasada. Amelie ran to the shop and breathed in the delicious smell of the baked goods. "I wonder how many I should get?" Amelie pondered. While glancing at the options she noticed Inés was staring at her. "Let me guess, you want one?" Amelie asked her sweet-toothed Pokemon. Inés responded with a happy "Altaria!". "Might as well get all my team one, so maybe they will be less nervous about this tournament."

After buying a heck ton of malasadas, Amelie ran home to get her other Pokemon up and ready for the tournement. SHe picked up her jean bag and went through it till she found all of her Pokeballs. Amelie almost let them out inside her bedroom, but then she realised her grandmother's friend didn't exactly like that. So she put on her bag and went outside. Amelie stood on her front lawn and threw the pokeballs "Alright Team! Let's get up! We have a tournament soon so I guys want you to be prepared."

All of Amelie's Pokemon seemed excited except for one. Her starter Pokemon, Gabriel the Delphox. He didn't like tournaments very much because people would judge his every move. Amelie could tell Gabe looked worried so she pulled him aside from the group while her other Pokemon played and battled each other. "Look, I know you are afraid, I am to. But trust me when I say this, You don't have to worry about this. Even if we lose, I will still be proud of you no matter what. But we both know that you are strong, so we have a good shot at winning." Amelie smiled at her shy starter. Gabriel faked smiled back, still worried but not as much.

After practicing awhile and feeding her team the malasadas she had bought earlier, She put her team back into their Pokeballs, other than Inés. Inés always stayed out with Amelie and flew right beside her at all times. "We should probably start heading to Iki Town, don't want to be late for this tournament." Amelie spoke to her Altaria, though she knew she couldn't really talk back. Inés then replied with a happy noise, indicating she was ready to go. The pair journeyed up Route One and made it to Iki Town. Amelie had always loved Iki Town, it seemed so peaceful and calm compared to Hau'oli City, where she lived. Amelie looked around the city to see if there was any of her competition already there. She spotted a few trainers and decided to sit down on some stairs leading to a Iki House. Amelie watched as more and more trainers came. "Maybe I could make a new friend, That would be nice." Amelie then pulled out a bag with some leftover malasadas and began to eat them.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Shen, a dark haired boy, set his foot on the edge of a cliff. He wore a loose black hoodie and black pants. He rest his arm in his knee as he looked down at Iki town. He snickered as his partner, Sableye crawled up next to him.

"This place seems like a cool place to have tournament. What do you think?"

Sableye cackled and laughed, his clawed fingers flexing and waving in the air. Shen grinned as a response and he set his sights on the town.

"I say we go see what this place is all about!"

Ken walked onto Mele Mele island mainland and looked around. "Finally in Alola." He said to himself as Nora, his Lopunny, suddenly jumped out of her Pokeball. The Lopunny looked around excitedly. "Hey Nora, I see you're excited to explore this new region huh." He said as Nora nodded joyfully. This was the first time Ken brought Nora outside the Sinnoh region. "Well let's head to Iki town, that's where the Kahuna of this island will announce this the start of this tournament." He said as he began walking with Nora following him. He took off his jacket and put it in hi bag due to him realising how warm the Alolan air is.

Shen and his partner Sableye walked down the road of Iki town, glancing up and down all the houses, stores, and few motels present. A store caught the corner of thier eyes, a bakery. Their eyes lit up, as they were hungry after their arrival to the place.

"You think'n what I'm think'n?"

The Sableye cackled and nodded up and down.

Shen entered the store, and waved at the cashier. She smiled and replied.

"Hello, you look new around here."

"Oh yeah I'm from Hearthome city, the Sinnoh region."

Sneakily, Sableye punctured a hole in the bottom of the display case with his sharp claws while he was chatting with the cashier.

"Oh that's so far away! You must be here for the tournament!"

"Yup, that's the gist of it."

"What may I give you two competitors today?"

Shen checked his pocked and feigned suprise. "Oh! Looks like I forgot my wallet, sorry for wasting your time."

He turned to leave, Sableye going first and he going in last. As the bakery door closed, he looked down to his partner, who was carrying two handfuls of cinnamon buns. He grinned as a response.

"You knew what we like! Good job bud."

Halt had seen the whole transaction. Walking over to the boy with the Sableye, he clapped slowly. "Nice job. You just robbed a person two cinnamon buns." He shook his head side to side. "You should've gotten more." He said with a grin. He outstretched his hand, for a handshake. "The name's Halt. Glaceon, my partner, is out doing a show and scamming some coin."

"But that's like stealing candy from a baby, you start feeling bad after a while." He snickered in response, shaking the hand given to him. "Im Shen, and this is Sableye, my partner and occasionally partner in crime heh."

Sableye bit down on one of the cinnamon buns and used his now free but glaze covered hand to shake halt's.

Halt, not showing signs of disgust, licked the glaze off his hands from the handshake. "Not really. There coming and paying themselves. Not my problem." He looked back behind him at a large crowd cheering. "Your here for the tournament right? Im from Snowpoint, Sinnoh."

"Oh really? Sinnoh? I'm from there too! I come from Hearthome city." Shen said, doing a dramatic and slightly sarcastic bow. "Trust me, we aren't all snobbish jerks. I'm here for the tournament as well. I'm surprised you haven't melted yet being so far from snow point city, heh."

Sableye cackled loudly at the comment and looked eagerly to halt

"Believe me. There's this ice mountain here that probably feels much more comfortable than here." Halt said, rolling his eyes at his comment. "I myself am shocked you weren't here for contests. I know how you guys all are about them." Glaceon chose that moment to show up, holding a cup full of bills and coins. Halt picked up the cup, and poured it into a pouch in his shirt. "When's this gonna start?"

"Woah what a stereotype, you should be ashamed." He chuckled to himself. "Actually, I'm trying to follow the footsteps of my aunt, Fantina, and become a powerful trainer. Speaking of, is this your Glaceon?"

Sableye handed the second cinnamon bun to Shen, who immediately took a bite out of it. Sableye looked at Glaceon creepily and held out its claws above his head and outstretched toward her oddly.

"I'm ready for this tournament whenever, and Sableye looks a bit TOO eager."

Halt looked down at the Sableye. "Yes... And the heck is it doing to her?" He asked, now looking up at the trainer. "And, I agree. Let's just get this tournament started!" Glaceon lept onto Halt's back away from the strange gem eyed pokemon looking at her weird. It was the pokemon She wanted to kill.

"He does that to new Pokemon...it's his hunting posture." He snickered, now turning the same direction as the crowd, his arms crossed. "Let's do this!"

Sableye cackled like a madman breathing erratically and snapping at the air going alongside his trainer, his legs bouncing fast like it was reading to pounce on prey

Knox had been wasting away the day in the shadow of a particularly tall palm tree, leaning against it in a state of relaxation that essentially meant he was just napping. He would never admit it of course, how arrogant would it be for anybody to simply nap before a tournament of any kind? His excuse was that due to jet lag he wasn't exactly feeling perky. The young man hadn't adapted very well to the tropical climate, so far he had refused to even change his outfit so he was still wearing a scarf and coat despite the heat beating down from the blazing sun overhead.

Many Pokémon and people had wandered by the tree as he napped but none had managed to notice the traveller, hidden in the shadows as he was. A few Yungoose, Grubbins and Pikipek had grabbed his attention, he had never seen any of them in person before. Others he recognised from trainers he had battled, Comfey and Crabrawler for example. At one point he even spotted an Altaria in the distance, a species he didn't realise was native to Alola. Probably a trainers.

After checking his watch and realising the tournament he had travelled so many miles to attend would soon be under way Knox, now accompanied by his partner Pokémon Sirius the Hydreigon, forced himself away from his comfy position and began sauntering down to Iki town.

By the time the duo arrived a lot of other trainers were already there, a pair who were interacting already, a Sableye he assumed belonged to one of the talking trainers and a girl who was sitting on some steps, holding a bag of some kind of food. Sirius was certainly more interested in the latter, his three heads and six eyes zeroing in on the source of the appetising smell. By the time Knox had noticed the Hydreigon had already reached her and was attempting to give "Puppy eyes". He couldn't exactly pull of the look that well, he probably looked more scary than cute..

Inside the bakery, Willa leaned closer to her laptop's screen, a growing sense of anticipation bubbling within her as she noticed the clock in the screen's corner ticking ever closer to the time of the tournament. The screen depicted a lively bird-like Pokemon that seemed to be staring back at Willa. Or rather, it was staring back, as the creature within the monitor was in fact its own being: the virtual Pokemon, Porygon2. The Pokemon, named Java, was currently helping Willa in digging for info on various competitors in the upcoming tournament. Normally, Willa wouldn't have waited until the last minute to research her opponents, but she had been distracted by important business. Specifically, she was playing an online version of Voltorb Flip for a quick buck.

Willa didn't know for sure who she was up against, since as far as she knew there was never an official bracket released to the general public. However, she had a general idea of what Pokemon she would be up against at the very least, seeing as how particularly powerful trainers and Pokemon tended to stand out amongst the crowd. At the moment Willa had another partner, a Dragonite named Fortran, patrolling the skies with a video camera and sending a direct feed to her laptop. So far Willa had been able to identify a Lopunny, an Altaria, and a Hydreigon. This, of course, was not counting the particularly frightening Sableye that was currently cackling just outside the bakery, as well as a much more mild mannered Glaceon. Oddly enough, there was also a trainer with a Pancham walking around. Willa was pretty sure the species wasn't native to Melemele Island, but didn't know if the trainer accompanying it was a competitor or merely a tourist.

Notably, there had been multiple instances of Pokemon that are known to be capable of Mega Evolution. This both excited and troubled Willa. It meant that she would have a chance to test how much progress she's made in overcoming its power. Suddenly, the laptop screen flickered, with pages of information on tech strengths and weaknesses of various Pokemon flying by. Willa grinned. "Good work, Java. You've done enough for now, so go and rest. We need you at full strength for the tournament." With a cheerful cry, the digital Pokemon retreated into the corners of cyber space, resting in the deep recesses of the web. Willa out her hand to her ear, pressing the button to speak into its microphone. "Fortran, good work out there. Please return as soon as possible."

Suddenly, Sableye started to feel uneasy. It twitched and squirmed, it's head fidgeting in different areas. Shen noticed this.

"Sableye? What is it?"

Then Sableye swerved its head in an unnerving angle toward the sky to the right of it, noticing someone was watching him. He glared right into the lens and gave a wild toothy grin. Shen looked where Sableye was staring, and noticed the odd camera on the dragonite out of the corner of his eye, but held back from telling holt.

"Hm...interesting." Shen murmured. "Seems like somone, or...something is watching us, perhaps the other competition. In whatever the case, they are crafty...this may be harder than anticipated."

Halt saw the movement in Shen's eye. "What cha looking at?" He asked, looking in the direction he was. Halt saw the dragonite with the camera. "Hey, wouldn't it be a shame if someone broke the camera?" He asked his partner, Glaceon. She knew what to do. She looked up to the flying pokemon, and charged an ice beam. She held the aim, and launched a thin stream of high powered, compressed ice beam right to the camera. The attack would be barely noticeable unless you were looking for it. Halt looked around the Dragonite to try to find damage.

Shen have a short suprised laugh at the now broken camera, and Sableye all but burst into s fit of laughter and point at the dragon. Shen turned around to Halt.

"That was fantastic! Haha...for an ice trainer that is. You noticed did y'a? What do you think?"

Halt shrugged off the comment. "That's something we've been working on. About 20 of those around a pokemon, sure hit. Maybe a K.O. And that's about the force of two ice beams, but easier to dodge." He replied. And in retort to his last comment, "And what do you mean, For an Ice trainer?"

"Interesting, I'll make note of that. What do I mean? Oh you know what they say about ice trainers, they sometimes, oh I don't know..."

Shen looked right into Halt's eyes with a sly but competitive expression.

"Can't take the heat."

"Look me in my eyes, and say it to me again." Halt said, now with an ice cold glare most people can't even look out without being withered. He had trained inside a volcano before to beat fire types. Halt had his strategies. "Go try to fight a bidoof. Oh, you can't. It's a normal type." Halt said, in a mock sorrowful tone.

"Hey hey cool that hot temper or you may end up fainting your Glaceon." Shen snickered. "You'd be a fool to think I have ONLY ghost type moves anyway, heh. You may want to wait to fight me in the tournament, that is if you make it that far."

"Be more worried for yourself. I've seen ice destroy cities. All ghosts do is annoy people. What's gonna kill more?" Halt asked, not expecting an answer. "Ice is one of the weakest, and the strongest. You may live along ghosts, but my ice will give you nightmares. Make sure your Sableye knows dream eatter. Your gonna need it." Glaceon then took its time to fire another one of those thin ice beams to Sableye, but thinner than before. Not even Halt saw it get fired.

Sableye, with its very acute Crystal keen eyes saw the thin beam coming, and dove out of the way, his foot getting caught in the attack and freezing over. Sableye hacked and growled as it slammed it's frozen foot around until he finally stomped it on the ground and broke the ice around it. It waved its claws about the air like it were trying to shred it and went ballistic. Shen watched the entire thing and just turned to Holt.

"A bit much there? Is that all your considered with? Killing? You know there are worse things than death right? Like living in a eternal abyss of never ending pain, or being haunted by long since dead loved ones tormenting you until you die. That unnerving feeling, THAT is true suffering. Ghosts invented nightmares, you should respect that authority."

Sabelye's shadow all of a sudden stretched across the ground and encumbassed Around Galceon's, pain flooding like lighting through Sableye's shadow to Glaceon's. Sableye's sadistic laughter filling the air.

"Now call it off, this isn't even the tournament, it's petty."

The beam pierced through the camera lens first, harming Fortran a bit in the process. The camera shielded him from most of the attack, but due to being severely weak to Ice type attacks Fortran was winded from the attack.

Hearing a commotion from outside the bakery, Willa peered outside the bakery's window, noticing two trainers and their Pokemon looking up at the sky. Internally, she began to worry. Had she been found out? A moment of reviewing Fortran's video feed revealed that, indeed, the camera has been noticed by trainer and Pokemon alike, with the latter somehow destroying the camera. Either the attack was invisible, or it was highly compressed. Not only were her competitors observant, but they were clearly highly skilled as well. "Ugh. That camera was expensive, too."

Weighing her options, Willa decided to wait it out in the bakery until the trainers left. It would be much too suspicious. Fortran would have to find a new landing point though. Covering the earpiece with one hand, Willa muttered a message to her draconic partner. "Change of plans: looks like we've been spotted. Change course to Destination B as quickly as possible. Hide there and allow yourself to recover." After a grunt of affirmation from Fortran, Willa turned her attention back to her laptop, quickly minimizing her tabs and opening a random game file. After all, you never know who could be watching.

"Why would I, this shows you to respect Ice." Halt said to calling it off. Glaceon had a protective barrier around her. She had used protect to block the attack. "No use showing off your strategy so early. Think of this. Would I have shown you that move if I didn't have better ones up my sleeve?"

"Ghosts are the most frightening creatures around, and some of the most ancient, you should respect THEM." Shen blinked, before laughing a bit. "I've been mastering the Art of ghost training for years and picked up a few...unorthodox tricks. I'm sure you'll never see them coming either."

Sableye retracted his shadow, and chuckled, doing a handstand, smiling it's toothy grin at Halt directly.

Halt looked down at the Sableye, and shot back an equally scary glare. Looking back up, he said, "Then I hope to see you on the field. Just don't show off to many tricks beforehand." Turning away, he said, "Don't get frostbite!" Halt then walked away, hoping to fight with him again in the tournament. "Can't wait to go beat some ghost type butt!" He said to his partner when out of earshot.

"Talk about giving the cold shoulder." Shen shrugged. "For a ice trainer, he sure is a hot head."

Sableye cackled at the puns, a bit more than he should. Losing his handstand and slapping his knees, finding it all too funny.

"Oh you like the puns? I can be here all day, but then, I'm absolutley melting out here."

Sableye latched onto his trainer's shoulder still giggling from the puns.

"Maybe we should wait it out in the bakery, because it really IS hot out here."

Shen with his partner Sableye walked back into the bakery once more, and sat down at a table, next to a woman with a computer playing some kind of voltorb related game.

And just like that, Murphy's Law was proven once again. Willa dedicated every ounce of her being into not looking at the trainer that just walked in. Of course it had to be the one with the sadistic Sableye. Usually Willa tries not to judge books by their covers, but that creature would have to be an exception. In an attempt to calm her nerves, Willa forced herself to focus on the game. Addiction is a powerful thing, after all. Hopefully it would be more powerful than anxiety.

Shen was looking through his pokèdex, Sableye becoming bored looked about, his head eventually focusing on the game the woman was playing. He was enthralled. Shen looked to the purple imp.

"What are you so interested in? It doesn't compare to gastly's mansion back home."

Sableye ignored the trainer, easily fixated on any new shiny flashing thing to catch his eye, in this case, characters on a computer screen. Sableye leaned in, having no sense manners nearly resting on the woman's shoulders, breathing heavily with a grin plastered on his face.

Willa was doing all she could to not break down into panic as the Sableye leaned in closer. Her nerves caused her to accidentally flip a Voltorb, causing a Game Over. She told herself that she shouldn't be so afraid, that her nervousness was highly illogical. Unfortunately the sound of her own logic was drowned out by the sound of the ghost Pokemon's steady breathing. Feeling that it was time to pull out her last resort, Willa began to type a message into her keyboard in order to wake up Java.

-Java, they're on to us. Drastic measures must be taken. Run ElectricSoldier.exe-

In preparation for what was to come, Willa tightly shut her eyes before pressing the enter key. In just a few moments, the room was enveloped with a blinding light. Hopefully, it was blinding enough to allow for an undetected escape. With Java still inside the laptop, Willa quickly folded it shut and bolted toward the exit, hoping the light provide enough cover.

Sableye cackled as the voltorb was flipped, finding amusement in watching the game. Shen rolled his eyes at the curious Sableye. Suddenly, a bright light enveloped the room. The Sableye lost balance and fell on the floor and Shen rose to his feet, startled by the light.

"Sableye, did you break soemthing?!"

The Sableye made frantic noises like it had no idea what was happening. When the light dissapeared, Sableye was laid out on the floor dazed and confused, Shen just shook his head.

"See what you did? Didn't mess with people or break their stuff."

Sableye knew it wasn't him, but wsnt exactly in a place to talk

Sableye kicked and twitched on the floor like it had just been electrocuted, drilling a bit too. Shen facepalmed and shook his head, reaching down and picking him up.

"Curiosity kills the skitty you know." Shen laughed a scolding laugh. "Not sure why your suprised that this happened."

He took the stunned imp outside more in the sun, keeping him in his arms for now

Last edited:
Kaylee's boat arrived at the dock finally as she stepped out she had two pokeballs in her hand "Cmon out Slice and Rex!" The ship looked amazed at the two shiny Pokemon roar they all clap as she runs onto the island "OM GOSH IM ACTUALLY GONNA MEET RY AND THEN WE'LL BE FRIENDS THEN WE'LL GET MARRIED AND HAVE 2 KIDS did I say that out loud..." Rex and Slice laugh "Ugh let's just go to iki town that's were we have to go to get to the tournament"

Kaylee continues onto iki and sees ry its him

(Hi Guys!)

Brodie stepped out of her aunts house in Iki town, while saying to her aunt
"See ya later, aunt Kat! Tell Jakob I said bye when he wakes up!"
"Okay, Brodie! Good luck! Bye!"
"Thanks and bye!" She started to run with Natalie on her shoulder.

The tournament was already seeming to be lively. Hala couldn’t help but notice this, while the trainers arrived. He stood tall and walked up onto the stage with his Tauros close behind him. In the man’s hand was his microphone. Hala’s eyes scanned the crowd as the trainers continued to talk in a jumbled fashion. “Tauros, get their attention please,” he whispered to his Tauros, bringing the mic, close to the Bull Pokemon’s face.

“Tauros!” The shout from Tauros echoed oddly throughout the town.The trainers then quieted down. Now he could begin to explain some thngs.

“We have 16 competitors here today. Today, we will decide 1 winner to receive Tapu Koko’s blessing and our mystery grand prize. For the first round, you will all battleone competitor, at a random spot on Melemele Island. They will be three on three battles, so chose your strongest. Then after that, the winner will move on to the full force battles, going here next. They wil be full six on six battles. Any spectators can watch any battle from these screens behind me. So without further ado, let’s get onto the battles!”

Behind Hala was eight large screens. Each one had two people’s image, along with the corresponding name, and where they were battling.

Ry’s eyes fell upon his face. He was battling in Verdant Cavern against some man named Nathan. Ry didn’t know much about this guy, but a battle was still a battle. Trainers were already headed off to make their way to their arenas. Ry decided it wold be good if him and Pax got a move on.

Shen looked at the tournament board, suprise at his match up. It was non other than the cold shoulder himself, Halt. He grinned at the chance that arose. Sabelye got over it's stunned state to look at the board, grinning. Wildly at the competitor he was paired against.

"Along a trail it seems too. At least it's not ice environment. Wait...actually...this may play In our favor Sableye buddy." Shen snickered to his partner. "Let's go."

And with that they hopped to, calmly going toward their site where the battle was to take place

Brodie looked at the board, and smiled as she saw her opponent's name, it was A girl named Sarah Dona. She knew Sarah from her time staying with her aunt Kat and Cousin Jakob. She said to Natalie
"Well then. To the Marina." As she walked there, Smirking as she knew she could quite easily win with the 3 Pokemon she chose.

Last edited:
Ken listened to the Kahuna as he finished his speech, he then looked for his image on the screens behind Hala. Ken managed to find his image and found out that he was going to battle a trainer called Jimmy at the Hau'oli cemetery. "Well, seems like I found where my match is going to take place. Better hurry over there." He said to himself before returning Nora to her pokeball and ran to the cemetery. When he arrived, he found a young boy wearing an Hawaiian shirt and brown shorts stood. "Hey I'm Jimmy, you must be my opponent. Let's get started!" Jimmy yelled as he threw a pokeball and sent out a Rapidash. "Go Wall." Ken said as he threw his pokeball and sent out his Shuckle. Jimmy laughed. "You think you can beat me with that?" He said still laughing. "Don't judge a book by its cover." Ken said as their battle commenced. Ken's expression then shifted from relaxed to focussed.