• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alolan High School

"Ok, see ya" he said as he walked out of class. "Now, where's the malasada shop?" Yokudo asked himself as he looked at a map. "Ah, there it is!" he said as he started walking in a direction.

Jade was waiting at the malasada shop for Yokudo to arrive she felt uncomfortable standing there out side the shop waiting "how long is he going to take this is so embarrassing" jade whispered to her self, jade was about to leave when she saw Yokudo walking towards the shop not sure what to do she called out to him "hey Yokudo over here" she called waving to him

"hey, yea I'm ready we just need to wait for my family butler to pick me up" she said walking towards the entrance of the malasada shop she then turned to Yokudo "come in malasada's on me" she said walking into the shop

Alex got up, what am I gonna do? I know I came to learn and all but... he sighed. A Pokémon adventure would've been so much better. "Maybe I can attempt to catch a Pokémon..." he said to himself, so he went outside and started searching around some bushes. After awhile he found a, a, he wasn't sure what it was. It looked like a teddy bear that was abandoned in the bush but then it got up and started running! "Turtonator! Shell Trap!" He commanded his Pokémon which responded by appearing from its pokeball and using the move on its designsted target. "Nows my chance!" Alex threw his only empty poke ball, a nest ball. It successfully hit the teddy bear and sucked it in. It rolled, it went a second time, then a third. Then there was a click,he had caught it. "Come on out...whatever you are!" He shouted and the bear popped out of its new home. "Stu-stu!" It climbed on top of him and rested on his head. "Aw, now let's see what are you." He scanned his new Pokémon with his Pokedex. "Ah, so you're a Stufful huh? Cute." He smiled, it was his first Pokemon he had caught by himself. After returning Turtonator he decided to take a walk with his new buddy.

Yokudo walked in the shop with Jade. Once he got his food he went to sit down at a table with Jade. "So, what time is your butler getting here?" He asked while taking a bite out of his malasada.

Jay was riding on his uncle tauros just exploring around the area. His stomach rumbles and hey smile and say to himself "Maybe I should get a malasada to eat."

"he should get here in around 10 minuets" jade said taking a bite out of her malasada "So do you stay in one of the school dorms or do you have a house here" jade asked trying to start a conversation

"hmm ok... whats johto like Ive always wanted to go there but my parents say it has this evil organization called team rocket" jade said looking out the window of the shop

Yokudo finished his malasada. "Johto is a whole new place with a brand new attitude. It's a really great place to live and the gym leader's are one of the toughest there is." Yokudo then began to shiver. "Just thinking about Whitney's Miltank just give me the creeps. Anyways, about Team Rocket. They were taken down a few years ago by a trainer called Red and then put down for good by a trainer named Ethan. So they aren't much of a threat. Besides, I heard that Sinnoh's Team Galactic is way worse." He said while leaning back on his chair.

Last edited:
Yokudo started explaining. "Well, I was just telling Jade about Johto and how Team Rocket operates and how it was defeated and shut down. And then I mentioned that Team Galactic is actually way more dangerous than Team Rocket."

"That true Team galactic wanna to destroy the universe and create a perfect universe." Jay said."They stole my chimchar once, but this trainer retrieve my Pokemon back." Jay said

Name: Ricky
Appearance: Brunette hair, blue jacket with orange shirt underneath, beige shorts, black snickers and has a mega stone implemented in his
Personality: Fun and Bubbly
Region: Hoenn
Pokemon: Luxray, Turtwig, and Pidgeot
Class: Hoenn Champion (likes to keep it a secret)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ricky walked over to the group, his turtwig followed him, "excuse me, do any of you know where Prof. Kukui is?", he was trying to find the professor because he promised him a rowlet since he was new to the region.