• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alolan High School

"Ridiculous!" Steve yelled as he and his Mr.mime left his room, "Those stupid pokemon beat us!" "How?" "How could me' expertly trained pokemon be taken out by some kid whose only lived here for a week?" Mr.Mime tried to reassure Steve but, Steve was beyond furious. "That's it!" Steve yelled out with joy, "Let's grab that pokemon we kidnapped and release it into the wild on another island as revenge!" "Come Mr.Mime!" he yelled "We must get to the Marina as quickly as possible!!".

"wait tonight!... at my parents house!" Jade swallowed "well mabey it will work" she said thinking to her self "but it might not work and I don't want you to be on my dads bad side" she said worried

Yokudo started chuckling. "Don't worry about me, I just want to make sure you get to stay here and have fun! Besides, anything for a friend, right?" He said with a heartwarming smile.

"Ok well now if you will excuse me I'm going round the front of the school I don't want angone thinking were up to something back here" jade said as she started walking into the courtyard "see you after school" jade said to Yokudo with a grin before walking off

Yokudo blushed a bit. "Uh, yeah see ya after school" He said as he turned around. As Yokudo was walking back to class, he heard something creep up behind him. "Gast!" it said as Yokudo turned around and jumped. "Woah! A Gastly!" He said as he grabbed a Pokeball. "Litten come out and use Bite." Litten came out in a flash of white light and bit Gastly, who was now in pain. "Now, to catch it!" He said as he threw a pokeball at it. It shook once. Twice. Three times. Ping! Gastly was caught. "Yes! I got a Gastly!" He said as he jumped in the air. "Well, time to head to class." Yokudo picked up the pokeball and headed to class. The bell rings.

Karl was eating lunch in a tree near where Yokudo and Jade were talking and overheard their conversation." Seems like Yokudo has a girlfriend now." he chuckled." well we better get to class." Karl sent out Doduo and rode him back to school." Wait until Nero hears this" Karl thought on the way.

Last edited:
When Yokudo got to class, he went straight to his desk and started napping. Then, he was woken up by students entering the classroom. "Alright class, take your seats and we'll start the class." said the teacher. Yokudo then looked around and realized, he was stuck in History class.

Jade walked into the room after jay did and walked up to Yokudo "have you been napping again!" She said surprised "how much sleep do you get at night?" She asks sitting down next to him

Yokudo sat there, thinking about Jade's question. "Hmm, it all depends on how much I study at night but I didn't get much sleep on the boat. And besides, I prefer training Pokemon over studying." He said with a relaxed tone and leaning back on his chair.

Jade blushed "how about we make a mini Pokemon tournament?" Jade asked "we could ask the principle and try get everyone involved" jade said exitedly

Yokudo's smile grew larger. "Alright, I won't lose!"He said, leaning too far back and falling out of his chair. "Ow....that hurt..." The teacher then looked at him. "If you're done being clumsy,Yokudo, then maybe you could tell us what the job of a gym leader is?" The teacher said to Yokudo. Yokudo got back in his seat, rubbing the back of his head. "Well, a gym leader's job is to test the strength and skill of a trainer. They can also test the relationship between you and your Pokemon." Yokudo said.

Yokudo turned to Jay. "Yeah, don't worry, I'm fine. And I think the principal will agree to it as long as we have a good reason." Yokudo told Jay with a smile.

"Sorry Jade i didnt mean to worried you." Jay said with a sad tone."My mom wouldn't let me go to this school because she worries to much about me, and few months I was able to convice her to let me go to this school" Jay said.

"Hmm, let's see." Yokudo said, thinking about his past. "When I was a kid, I was always fascinated by the legendary Pokemon Entei, Raikou and Suicune. So I decided to visit their birthplace, The Burned Tower. What I actually found there were a bunch of ghost pokemon. Right when I was about to give up, I was caught under some wood that fell on top of me. I was under there for a few hours. Then I was carried out by something. When I woke up, I saw Raikou on top of the tower." Yokudo said with a satisfying smile.

"Let see" Jay said thinking of his childhood. "Oh yeah my mom was a will known poke performer, and alot people think that I will be just like her. Im not fan of performing but battling was my favorite thing to do, So I enter to alot of tournament and mostly won all of them and only lost to a trainer in jhoto" Jay said with a smile

Alex went to his dorm, he was tired. It had been a long day for him, mostly making a fool of himself but he needed rest if he planned on actually completing school and NOT flunking out, so he slept.