• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Alola, 3 Years Later Discussion

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
@Nick/Zombielugia I may not be the Thread Creator, but I'll advise you some things. This is an RP about Alola, where only humans take place as trainers to either participate in the island challenges or just to life out their daily lives. So, I doubt that pokemorphism is allowed. As to the involvement of Arceus, here's a quote from the Pokemon RP Rules, but put simply: Arceus is a no-go.
Therefore, the presence of Legendary Pokémon here is heavily regulated and must be authorized by one of the PRP moderators - this goes for owning, befriending or even having a wild Legendary appear in a storyline. We'd prefer to keep the involvement of Legendary Pokémon to a minimum, but if you absolutely MUST have them in your plot, here is what to do.

You could do ''Thank you, Hades...'' Maskerin said softly, her cheeks bright red from embarrassment as she thanked Hades.
But just a suggestion, not trying to control your character or anything, just some advice. >-<''

@FantasyApprentice

First, may want to keep OOC talk in this channel, not the roleplay channel

Also, the Fire Spin should still be active for another turn or two, given how it usually lasts five turns and it's only really been three. Even then, I don't really like to follow exact game procedures in roleplay, given how roleplay is usually played in a more realistic, real-time kind of scenario.

I have to apologize for this, but I can't post for 1-3 days because of a trip I have to go to...I'm really sorry, I can't be active during those span of days. ;_;
I hope you forgive me for my inactive-ness...>-<''

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
@LunarSilvally I kinda did the whole nugget game thing with Hades' pokemon as a sort of show for Shadow and anyone around. Of course, this was my idea, and Hades does think of it as just training. Kinda sucks you skipped over him.