• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Alola, 3 Years Later Discussion

It has been 3 years since Alola was introduced as a new region without the need of badges to enter the Pokemon League. All it involves is the island challenge and the trip up Mt. Lanakila to beat the Champion of Alola but what if there was more Elites before getting to the champion but more difficult to defeat and as for the champion, she will be more tougher to beat then before. Of course, she will visit around the islands and encounter most of the trainers aiming for the league to see how well they trained their Pokemon. The champions title is now called the Master Champion as Champion apprentice goes below her along with the Elites after it. Now with new trainers doing the island challenge, it becomes more difficult to reach the league. Will you be able to reach the league and challenge the Master Champion?

Rules as follows:
  • General Pokemon rules
  • Crushes I allow(but keep it PG)
  • Shines I allow
  • No Legendaries(Must have permission from admin as this includes Mega evolution)
  • No Mary Sue's/Bunnying
  • Please follow these rules or I will have no choice but to contact the admin and shut the roleplay down
  • Don't force other characters to roleplay how you want them to do just ask them for permission.
~JC Wolfa @LunarSilvally

~ Hades Whitecastle @DevVoid
(Mostly an apprentice training under the Champion but is strong and will have to be defeated before challenging the Master Champion)

~Fire/Water Elite(1):Ariah Lightwood @Shadow_Pup
~ Grass/Fairy Elite(2) : Willow Cynthia @Willow Tree
~ Dragon/Poison Elite(3) : Sentinal @Rowan Tree
~ Electric/Ground Elite(4): Shadow Wolfa
@LunarSilvally
(Spots are limited)(Full)

~Maskerin @LunarSilvally
~ Milo @Willow Tree
~Talia Verdance Silverstone @EeviumZ
~Shiori Fugimoto @Captain Cardboard
~Johnathin Greenhardt @Shadow_Pup
~Robby @RobbyK
~Catty @DetectiveCatTail
~Jasmine Silverwood @FantasyApprentice

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Title:
Pokemon Typing: (only with the Elites, Assistant champion and Master Champion)
Partner:
Pokemon:
Siblings:
Backstory(Optional):
Region:
Other:

Name: JC Wolfa
Appearance: She is a light-skinned young lady that stands at 5'3 in height. She has a well feminine build with a light frame. She has dark brown long hair pulled up in a high ponytail with a red rose connected to her hairpiece. She has light blue eyes, right completely blind with her bang covers. She has a white tank with a white shirt only covering her left shoulder as the strap is shown on her right shoulder. In the front, it says: "No Judgemental Comments" in light red, light blue, and light green coloring. She wears white shorts with black flats as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She wears bandages around her wrists and ankles with a silver and black cross necklace around her neck with the Z-bracelet around her wrist. She wears glasses upon her face.
Personality: She is quite a distant young lady with a slightly stubborn way towards her. It can be a pain to handle but she has her reasons for being this way but despite that, she is gentle yet, brave even though she acts the part. She has a strategic mind that allows her to makes her battling style unpredictable to figure out since she changes it constantly. She is a very understanding person as she will not judge others for who they are. She does have trust issues due to being hurt emotionally and physically in the past but if you are able to get that far in her trust she will protect you as if her life depends on it. She is a very stern person.
Sexuality: Straight
Title: Master Champion
Pokemon Typing: Dark/Fairy(has other Pokemon that isn't her typing)
Partner: Blue(F)(Umbreon)(shiny)(wears a blue and black flower on her right ear)(sister to Sparkx)
Pokemon: Delta(F)(Primarina), Blade(F)(Absol)(wears a rose on her blade against her head), Kyo(F)(Alolan Ninetales), Wolfa(F)(Lycanroc)(Dusk)(sister to Eclipse), Gem(F)(Flygon)
Siblings: Shadow(M)(Older brother)
Region: Alola
Other: She wears a black hooded cape and white wolf blue streaked mask to hide her appearance. She has a medical condition along with severe asthma

Name: Shadow Wolfa
Appearance: He is a light-skinned young male with a well masculine build but firm. He stands at 5'8 in height. He has jet black hair that is slightly longer in the back. He has light blue-gold eyes as his bang covers the gold one. He wears a plain buttoned-down shirt with a tank underneath with Caprice on his owner half with comfortable shoes on his feet. He wears a black cross necklace around his neck with a bandage only on his right wrist with a watch on top of it.
Personality: He is a brave young man with a calm temperament. He is very overprotective of his young sister JC due to his own reason. He is gentle as well and a gentleman to top it off. He won't give anybody who has hurt his sister but if you treat her well he is a good person to be around.
Title: Elite(Electric/Ground)
Pokemon Typing: Electric/Ground
Partner: Sparkx(F)(Jolteon)(sister to Blue)(wears a light blue bandana around her neck with three small lavender flowers at the right side of it
Pokemon: Ghost(F)(Decidueye)(shiny),Leo(F)(Luxray), , Rune(F)(Garchomp), Eclipse (M)(Lycanroc)(Midnight)(brother to Wolfa), Harla(F)(Nidoqueen)
Siblings: JC(F)(young sister)
Region: Alola
Other: He wears a black hooded cape and black wolf mask that is gold streaked at it's sides to hide his appearance.

Name: Maskerin
Appearance: She is a light-skinned young lady that stands at 5'3 in height. She has a well feminine build but is slim. She has dark Russian blue long hair with a light lavender ribbon tied above her head with red long tips at the edges of her hair which is loose. She has light blue eyes with her bang covering her right one as red highlights the bang at the bottom. She wears a white dress with light purple flowers on it with white flats at her feet leaving the straps to wrap around her ankle securely. She wears a light lavender scarf around her neck just like her brother does. She wears glasses now which is upon her face.
Personality: She is a very sweet young girl that will friend anyone but is also very shy around the male of the gender. She is also very gentle always giving that gentle smile of hers. She does have a "dark" side to her but avoids that at all costs since it's a brutal and merciless side of her which she doesn't like to show
Title: Participant
Partner: Missy(F)(Mismagius)
Pokemon: Sakuny(F)(Furfrou)(shiny)(Matron trim)(Seatris(F)(Brionne)(will evolve later in the roleplay), Honey (F)(Alolan Vulpix)(will evolve later in the roleplay)(has an ice stone in a clear case attached to her ice collar around her neck), Silver(F)(Vivillon)(Tundra pattern), Lavender(Lavi)(F)(Delphox)(shiny)
Siblings: Mask(F)(older brother)(away)
Region: Kalos
Other: She has a crush on a friend she knows. She also has a shiny Klefki named Key but doesn't battle since she holds her coordinating keys but floats beside her. Sakuny is Sakura and Ebony put together meaning cherry blossom and the beauty of her dark pelt due to her shiny coloring

Roleplay Thread
https://pokecharms.com/threads/alola-3-years-later-roleplay.21739/

Alright guys I'll tag other to start but remember spots are limited but feel free to tag others who want to join

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @Clite of Dragonbow @Shadow_Pup @EeviumZ

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Yay! Tagged again!

Can I reserve the grass/fairy elite and a participant spot plz ;w; (I also am very interested in fire/water elite but it'd be selfish of me to claim two, how many are we allowed to take?)

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
It is moderator approved. If you want, I'll screenshot the convo for proof.

Name: Talia Verdance Silverstone
Appearance: Standing at a height of 5'9, she has long brown hair and brown eyes with a slim stature and no identifying marks. For casual occasions, she wears a simple forest-green tank top with grey leggings and black combat boots.
Personality: Calm, collected, and rather mature, Talia takes a very rational approach to life. She's extremely passionate and determined, but without the hotheadedness that most have. She is kind and a touch shy, and is very modest.
Sexuality: Straight but uninterested (for now)
Title: Symphonic Master
Partner: Melody the Altaria and Harmony the Togekiss (both are usually kept outside their Pokeballs)
Pokemon:
Harmony the Togekiss (F, Starter)
Melody the Altaria (F, Holding Stellar-approved Altarianite)
Cadence the Meowstic (F)
Allegrette the Gardevoir (F)
Soprano the Lapras (F)
Aria the Primarina (F)
Siblings: Alison "Allie" Silverstone (Female)
Backstory(Optional): To be revealed
Region: Kalosian
Other: She is a rather well-known celebrity - not just for her battling prowess, but for her music. She is a renowned music artist.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
(Here ya go! Idk if I've missed anything but tell me if I do. UwU I love how Milo and Maskerin are always somehow together in the rps we do together lol.)

Name: Willow Cynthia
Appearance:
blink.gif
Here's a link to their profile:
https://pokefarm.com/user/Chary (chary's Profile - PokéFarm Q)
Personality: Described as a charming sophisticated prince. He is well known for his calm behavior and tendency to help everybody in need. Due to such a soft personality, he is incapable of defending himself when it comes to bullying and arguments and is usually very against any dangerous act or adventure. Normally nervous when it comes to public speaking but seems to have no problem talking individually to random people. He's pretty smart and usually think things through during difficult situation but is still somehow nonetheless rather naive and gullible. If you were to lie to him, there's a 70% chance he'll believe you. He claims it's because he doesn't believe that people would have any reason to lie to him. Rather patient, there's little to no way to anger him since he's usually very chill towards anything you'll throw at him.
Sexuality: Pan
Title: Elite (Grass/Fairy)
Pokemon Typing: Grass/Fairy
Partner: Venny(F)(Bulbasaur)
Pokemon: Venny(F)(Bulbasaur), Venus(F)(Mawile), Venti(M)(Victreebel), Ventus(M)(Carnivine)
Siblings: None
Backstory(Optional): He lived a comfy life. That's how everyone sees it. Pampered silly by his parents and promised a wealthy future, some say this boy has it all, everything that life can ever offer is already claimed by his hands alone. But that's not how he sees it. He finds his life secluded and lonely due to his parents wishing him to take over their business, which includes many, therefore shut him out of the outside world, hence his poor social skills. Soon, he had escaped home with all his allowance and tools kept in a duffle bag to which he still own to this day. He was never keen on taking a risk but exceptions can be made. The moment he steps out of his house he felt free already. He was 10 then, soon turning 11 and claimed his first starter, a Bulbasaur who he named Venny. His adventure lasted 2 years, only a few. He doesn't ask for much in life, only to own a garden. But his parents didn't allow that to be the case and demanded that he returns. In his fleeting desperation, Willow hid away. He disappeared for another 3 years, and in that short years, he claimed a spot as one of the elites at the age of 15. Because of his now strong title, his parents don't dare mess with the group and left him alone, telling him he's going to regret it. How he had achieved the spot of the elites, was unknown and he prefers not to be asked. Even still, it was clear the young man wasn't happy at all with his title and would much rather stay as a minor. Because of that, the male is always hesitant when oncoming challengers come to face him, and he always tries to take it easy on them due to being too soft in personality, but he is now commonly known to be the weakest of the elites, never willing to raise a hand against the trainers. Rumors said that he is soon to quit the elites or get kick out of it if not the other.
Region: Kanto
Other: He's a vegetarian and likes to carry around different berries. If you ever come to need one, he's the guy you can ask. He really likes plant and you can immediately win his favor if you merely just ask him questions about them. His favorite plants are the venus flytrap and hyacinths. He's often really sicky and tends to catch fevers a lot but none of the sicknesses is fatal and he always gets better.

Name: Milo
Appearance: Milo is a boy that stands at the height of 6'0, his curly hair putting up another inch in height. He got emerald green eyes that stand out well against his pale complexion but it also makes him look like he's glowing in the dark to which he despises. He is seen mostly in a vest suit, the kinds of clothes he claims are more comfortable than others but he wears a rather loose turtleneck vest during hotter weathers.
Personality: Milo is a mischievous fellow, never taking something seriously like he really is supposed to all the time unless fooling around is not an option to his situations. He is a mysterious guy, looking like he's hiding something all the time but yet, he's transparent when showing emotion, leading to people having to figure out whether or not to trust him. Even with that unsettling personality of his, he's overall a friendly guy and loves chatting and socializing with other people, preferring to stay on the bright side no matter what and is stubborn on that fact. He absolutely loved magic tricks and is studying pokemon performance tactics.
Partner: Kiki(M)(Klefki)
Pokemon: Kiki(M)(Klefki), Ditti(Ditto), Phoenix(M)(Delphox), Little Junior(M)(Mime Jr.)(Still an egg)
Backstory(Optional): He had a normal life. No pressure from parents, no nagging from family, no bullying from friends, just an average life. And his average life included going out and seeing the world alongside his partner pokemons. He chose a Fennekin as his starter but appointed a Klefki as his partner. No one was offended by the ordeal so everything was going okay. He never meant to break any hearts but he really would wish the girls will stop clinging to him, he guesses it not because of his personality they're hanging on so tightly but because of the pay he gets from both his parents and pokemon concerts he had performed at. And he guess that having a stage performing guy as a future lover is tempting apparently. There was only one girl he had ever really care about and he adores her above all else, even above his own dream career. And that's saying a lot cause he's obsessed with his magician title. She owns his attention and he loves to pamper her into smiling with multiple different magic tricks he learned. He finds her different from the other girls and wouldn't trade in her personality for anything else. People misunderstand their relationship but he never really care about all that, he only ever cares if she minds it at all.
Other: If it's okay with you @LunarSilvally, I'll have it as Milo is traveling with Maskerin.

Last edited:

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Interesting! I'd like to join! Can I reserve the spot for poison/dragon? If I don't reply much, I'll allow anyone to take control of my character. Y'know, basic movements or just straight up acting them out, I'm fine with all that.

MemoryDoner

Previously Creeps You Don’t Need It
Hello! I have just stumbled across this RP and am interested. I haven’t been on pokecharms in years and forgot my password and email. So I’m restarting on this fresh account. But anyways, I was wondering if I could join this RP? I have two characters in mind. It’s ok if not, just wanted to join in on the fun, thanks!

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Eh, screw it. While I wait, I may aswell use the character I was waiting to get approval of, but edit the thing out that I was waiting to get mod-approval of, so I don't end up in trouble with staff for using a mega poke without permission.

Name: Hades Whitecastle

Appearance: Long black hair with some white streaks in it. Ocean-blue eyes, tanned white skin, averagely thin, muscular stature (about as much visible muscles as on a military soldier), 6'3ft tall. Wears a large dark-gray overcoat that goes down to his knees. Wears a black long-sleeve shirt underneath and matching black slacks, aswell as brown tall boots. He also wears black fingerless gloves and a Sharpedo Tooth Necklace. Underneath his coat he actually wears a black leather vest with multiple pockets in it. When he's out exploring, he usually wears a dark-gray traveller's backpack with him. He also has his overcoat removed when roaming around Alola, and wears sunglasses to protect his eyes from the sun. He also wears silver earrings with small silver orbs attached to them, about the size of a marble.

Personality: Hades is a kind, understanding man who always holds a calm, reserved expression on him. However, when it comes to battling, he definetly isn't one to be trifled with, nevermind to be underestimated. His battle strategies involve relentless, fierce, merciless attacks, stalling for time and using his pokemon's abilities, moves and typing to their fullest potential. He calculates chances of victories and losses, thinks what type is best to use in what situation, all of this strategy was nearly enough to even complete the Kalos Pokemon League, yet his strategy was not perfected yet back then, which is why he failed in it. He is also rather a cold lone wolf who is rather introverted, and really only truly becomes friendly to those he learned to trust. Sometimes though, he can be a bit sadistic when he takes his relentless attacks too far. Sometimes, when he gets mad or annoyed, his french Kalos accent tends to show.

Title: Assistant Champion

Pokemon Typing: Dark

Pokemon:
Gojira (Tyranitar, M, Partner, Item: Assault Vest)
Moves: Flamethrower, Dragon Tail, Dragon Pulse, Dig, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Revenge, Hydro Pump, Heavy Slam

Razor (Weavile, M, Item: Expert Belt)
Moves: Agility, Hone Claws, Protect, Substitute, Rest, Metal Claw, Avalanche, Icicle Spear, Icicle Shard, Snatch (Swapped the move Hail for Snatch)

Violet (Sharpedo, Shiny, F, Item: Shell Bell)
Movelist: Psychic Fang, Poison Fang, Super Fang, Ice Fang, Destiny Bond, Skull Bash, Crunch, Ancient Power, Dive, Surf

Hunter (Zoroark, Shiny, M, Item: Muscle Band)
Movelist: Agility, Swords Dance, Taunt, Torment, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Double Team, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Foul Play

Zephyr (Shiftry, M, Item: Heat Rock)
Movelist: Synthesis, Solar Blade, Sunny Day, Icy Wind, Air Slash, Bounce, Leech Seed, Extrasensory, Hurricane, Whirlwind

Ghidorah (Hydreigon, M, Item: King's Rock)
Movelist: Hyper Beam, Tri Attack, Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Fly, Tailwind, Work up, Flash Cannon, Fire Spin, Charge Beam

Family: Athena Whitecastle (Mother, Alive), Ares Whitecastle (Father, Alive), Tartarus Whitecastle (Brother, Alive)

Backstory: Put simply, he did a journey across all of Kalos, nearly beat the elite four there, only losing halfway into victory. This was when he was 15. Then, he entered Bootcamp, for the simple reasons of being able to keep himself and his team safe in a firefight and because he was really interested in bootcamps and the military at the time, and served Military Training for 4 years, doing all kinds of athletic training, self-defense and other tough training recruits do in bootcamps. It was after that point when he quit the camp and went on his journey to adventure the world at the age of 19. He came to Alola when he was 20, and had now lived there for 2 years, having completed the island challenges and having earned himself the spot as the assistant champion.

Other: Instead of a Bicycle, he uses a simple black motorbike instead for travelling on land. The Motorbike is modified to involve a radio connected to an USB slot, a pad with touch interface that displays local time, town, region and can be used for basic functions such as gps, but also to access the internet and look up things or watch videos. Every now and again, he smokes himself a cigarette. He doesn't drink as much as he smokes, though. Drinking he's only ever done on celebrations, or when he tries to drown out his worries, thoughts and sorrows.

Last edited:
Seems pretty cool! I could use a simple, Pokemon journey RP. Here's my character!

Name: Shiori Fujimoto
Appearance: Standing at about 5'10" and weighing in at 150 lbs, Shiori also has scruffy black hair and blue eyes. Our man has two main outfits. In his first outfit, his normal clothes, Shiori wears a relatively worn-looking t-shirt and jeans as well as tennis shoes and a small backpack. Shiori's second outfit, however, is what he is going to be wearing most of the time when he battles. It is his Karpman Costume. A large Magikarp mask covers his entire head, and he wears a red track suit over his normal clothes. Shiori also wears red gloves and boots while in this costume. TL DR: a guy with a Magikarp for a head in a red track suit.
Personality: Upon first meeting Shiori, he would probably come off as a person of low self-esteem and self-confidence, but generally well-meaning and mild mannered. He is heavily driven by his moral compass, and likes to travel and watch Pokemon Battles. If he gets into a battle, however, he tends to freeze up and doubt his moves. That's where his Karpman disguise comes in! While dressed as Karpman, a hero Shiori made up, he... well... he acts like an anime protagonist. So basically dramatic, over the top, and super confident. Because Karpman is a hero. And heroes never give up. Shiori also enjoys fishing.
Title: Karpman
Pokemon Typing: I know it said only for the Elites/Champion/whatever, but Shiori just has a naturally strong bond with water-type Pokemon.
Partner: Beast the Magikarp
Pokemon: Beast the Magikarp, Raza the Zoruark, Beauty the Feebas, Riptide the Feebas.
Siblings: Shiori has 8 siblings that live back in Vermillion City. Of his family, Shiori is the third oldest.
Backstory(Optional): I'll do this later
Other:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Here you go @LunarSilvally one Elite and one Participant, I decided to put a twist on my usual choice of characters, I am hoping these are as fun to roleplay as I think they are.

Name: Ariah Lightwood
Appearance: She is 5'6", skinny but busty and healthily built. She has golden blonde hair and one green eye and one blue eye. She wears a black crop-top, under a long, black and red overcoat(that belonged to Bellamy), black jeans and dark grey boots.
Personality: Ariah is sweet, understanding and gentle. She is very excitable and loves meeting new faces, she loves making people smile, but hates being made fun of. She likes to push trainers to their limits.
Title: Elite (Fire/Water)
Pokemon Typing: Fire and Water
Partner: Ginger(Female)(Eevee)(Shiny)
Pokemon: Wamp(Male)(Swampert), Shadow(Male)(Greninja)(Shiny), Blaze(Male)(Incineroar), Ember(Female)(Flareon), Ripple(Female)(Vaporeon)
Siblings: Bellamy Lightwood (Brother)(Deceased), Jonathan Greenhardt (Adopted Nephew)
Backstory(Optional): Her brother never saw the point in becoming an Elite despite his battling prowess, he instead opted to train a orphan boy to become as strong as himself. Ariah on the other hand, jumped at the chance to become an Elite. When Bellamy died in an acident, she continued to look after Jon, and continued his training as much as she could do while also being an Elite. Now that Jon is trying to defeat the Master Champion, she can't wait to battle him professionally.
Region: Unova
Other: N/A

Name: Jonathan (Jon) Greenhardt
Appearance: He is 6'5"and semi muscular. He has ice blue hair, with an ice white streak in it and intense yellow eyes. He wears a black hooded-cloak with black rabbit ears on the hood, ripped black jeans and a purple t-shirt. He also wears black trainers and a pendant with a purple and black yin and yang symbol on it (given to him by Bellamy).
Personality: Jon is kind, understanding and gentle. He hates seeing people upset and tries his hardest in everything he does. He is very against cruelty and is very hot-headed.
Partner: Cassie(Female)(Eevee)(Shiny)(Ren and Aeris' daughter)
Pokemon: Ren(Male)(Umbreon)(Shiny), Aeris(Female)(Espeon), Jade(Female)(Leafeon), Frost(Female)(Glaceon), Wattson(Male)(Jolteon)
Relationships: Bellamy Lightwood (Adopted Uncle)(Mentor)(Deceased), Ariah Lightwood (Adopted Aunt)
Backstory(Optional): Jon was found by Bellamy doing battles in alleyways to earn money, Bellamy said he would become his mentor and give him a place to stay, Jon trained with Bellamy, until his tragic death. He then continued to train, under Bellamy's sister.
Region: Unova
Other: N/A

MemoryDoner

Ok here goes! (Btw I’m putting in Galar pokemon, if that’s not allowed I will change it)

Name: Jakku Ace Kingston (prefers to be called Ace)
Appearance: Jakku is a small kid, he usually wears a worn white shirt with jogger shorts. He has athletic shoes and a normal type Pokémon cap from Hoenn. Occasionally when things are getting serious he’ll wear his keychain, but not likely.
Personality: Jakku is bold but thinks about what to do. He dislikes plans and usually finds another way then what everybody else wants. He hates working together and pushes people away.
Partner: (Tako) Grapploct
Pokemon: (Tako) Grapploct, (Hama) Skamory, (Enjo) Blaziken, (Oto) Noivern, (Panchi) Machamp (Can Gigantamax) (Doku) Toxricity
Siblings: Younger Sister: Emi Younger Brother: Eno
Backstory(Optional): Jakku comes from the Galar Region, after losing the gym challenge on his 7th gym he went back home, only to figure out that his pranks wanted him to give up on his dreams. Without another thought her an away to the Hoenn region to train. He knows he isn’t strong enough to save his siblings from his parents. But that’s why he’s competing in the Alola Challenge!
Region: Galar
Other: I may switch out his party because he did explore two regions, I feel like he’d have more pokemon.

I have another character for an Elite, but I’m sick and need some rest (I was bored and remembered this website while laying in bed, sick).

MemoryDoner

I know about the Gigantamax in Galar, I just thought the more interesting the character is the better. Also I’m confused, people are saying to keep the Galar mons’ and to change them. I will start working on a differentiated team just in case, but verification would be nice.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Name: Sentinel
Appearance: He has long white hair with royal blue eyes. Blue shirt topped with a purple jacket. He wears black jeans and grey socks that matches his navy shoes.
Personality: He is a blunt person that prefers to get straight to the point immediately. He despise wasting time and likes to get his point across without sugarcoating his statement. He hates it when people puts words in his mouth and will gladly call you out on it. He gets easily distracted whenever he encounter a pokemon of interest and hate pokemons that are a different type than their own (EX: Alolan Vulpix and Kantonian Vulpix). Overall he might appear as and nice guy though he wouldn't care if you're a friend or not, he'll still snap at you if you wrong him in any way. He don't believe in 'accidents' so a little 'oops" isn't going to convince him you're innocent.
Sexuality: Asexual
Title: Elites (Dragon/Poison)
Pokemon Typing: Dragon/Poison
Partner: Void(M)(Noivern)
Pokemon: Void(M)(Noivern), Kobra(M)(Arbok), Aerial(F)(Dragonair)(Holding everstone), Sal(M)(Salamence), Venom(M)(Venonat)
Backstory(Optional): N/A
Other: He really likes Darumakas.

MemoryDoner

Ok so I have this idea for how to start my trials. So in the games Tapu Koko meets you and the people think you should start you trial. Well I was thinking if I could do that with Tapu Fini? I wouldn’t catch it, it just meets me and my journey begins, I already have an idea on the details.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
You'll need to contact StellarWind Elysdeon and request permission. The full info is in the Pokemon RP Rules, it explains everything. TL;DR - you need to write a short story thingy detailing the encounter of the legendary.