• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join All Righty Folks, Here’s To Whitesnake High School! (Rp)

"That's a good thing, I was alone at my last school, but hopefully that will change." Eryn explained, "You see, I'm a wielder of the Dragon's Spirit, of which only five exist, they have a color associated with them, and a specific type of power with that, The red Dragon, which is fire, alongside the White Dragon, which is ice, and the Green Dragon, which is poisonous gas, are all pros in the top fifty, the Blue Dragon, which is lightning, goes to a different high school, and I'm the black Dragon, which is Acid."

Eryn looked for something to demonstrate her Acid powers, but couldn't find anything, however, she could demonstrate her wings, claws and Tail. She started to regrow those, since she had reformed to normal when she landed.

"Stand back," Eryn called out as she flew up a little to see everything and then flew back to the ground.

Her wings, claws and Tail reformed back to her normal self, and then introduced herself to the shorter vampire.

"Hi, I'm Eryn Hathaway, you can call me Eryn." She explained to the shorter vampire.

Adrian immediately felt more comfortable and smiled as Eryn explained and demonstrated her power. "Huh, you can fly? That's neat, so can I." Adrian said as he suddenly began to levitate from his chair as if gravity immediately switched off for him. "I can do a few other things as well, like... I'm physically stronger than a human." He said. After a brief amount of time in mid air, he floated back in to his chair and turned to Saphrax.

Daniel returned her smile with his own. "Y'know, I guess so... Hehe, Oddball squad..." He chuckled, joking a little. He yawned once again, still a bit tired from the fact that he severely under slept do to a combination of stress and excitement. "Maybe these groups are for like... A support circle? I dunno, I'm just spitballing at this point..."

Suddenly, the loudspeakers let out a long RIIIIIIIIING!
“All right! Time is up on making those groups! Any who aren’t at least in a duo, please report to Doctor Helvita, and those in Duos and Trios currently, head over to Professor Richard... the rest of you... congrats! These are now your dorm partners, who you’ll share the year with!!!”

Daniel and Celia blinked, and gave each other small glances. “Ahh... so that’s why we got into groups...” they said in unison, before breaking out into laughter. Daniel smiled, and
Looked at Samel and Val. “Well, guess you’re stuck with two siblings... we won’t try to argue too much...” he said, giving them a grin.

“Well it’s nice to meet you Lexi! I hope we can be friends, and I’m sure you’ll get around those problems eventually.” He replied, before turning his attention to the loudspeakers. “Huh, guess that’s why they got us into groups...” He said, “Well we shouldn’t keep anyone waiting, we should head over to the Professor.” He finished, before turning to the elf who had approached them after the flash of light. “You coming with us?” He asked her.

Adrian looked over when the principle mentioned how duos or trios were to be assigned with different teachers. "Well, looks like we're off with Lightning Reaver." Adrian said as he stood up and put his hands in his coat pockets. "C'mon guys." He gestured towards the teacher with a smile and began to slowly walk over to Professor Richard, his pace was slow so that the other people in his group could catch up.

Eryn tied her brown hair into a ponytail, to get it out of her way. She would normally flirt with him, but the most flirty thing she could do around him was give a small smile. She had no idea where this was coming from. She was stumped, and would solve her problem later. Adrian had called out to her and the other vampire, and she followed Adrian.

"Adrian, I wonder what's going to happen to us?" Eryn asked worriedly, fiddling with her hair.

Adrian looked back at Eryn and waited for Saphrax to join them. "Either there's a plan for people who end up in trios or anyone without a partner's gonna be squeezed in with us." He blinked in surprise when he heard about dorm partners which caused his face to go red. "Dorm partners? But if we're sharing a dorm with a girl, then that might lead to some problems, one of which might involve-!" He thought worriedly to himself before he shook his head to calm down, the shaking caused his hood to slide down the back of his head.

Lexi was concerned... dorm partners? Did that mean they'd be living here? She already had issues at home, but living alone with some boy she just met? That was preposterous! She made her way over to Professor Richard, looking at the ground upon reaching them.
"Umm... so... we won't be living here, right? Are you just calling them dorms because it's a familiar term?"

"Oh, great. We better have time to move some stuff here, else we're going to have some serious issues. Well, I'm heading up for some Q&A that'll be provided... should probably follow so there won't be confusion."
Cornelius walked up to the destination and put his hands in his pocket. There wasn't much left to do at this point, he really just hoped that they weren't locked in here.

“Mmm... Samel, I don’t think we have to go over to Professor Richard, aka Lightning Reaver since you were wondering. We have a full group of 4... so that’s all right.” He smiled and gave him a thumbs up. “Anyway... yeah, I’m an idiot sometimes... like, a lot when I get the chance, so you may wanna keep a couple meter’s distance.” He joked, grinning.

Celia looked at her brother and rolled her eyes. “Pfft, he’s acting like him being an idiot is a joke-“ “-oh be quiet please-“ “Muahaha~” the siblings made another exchange, and both ended up breaking into laughter again.

Professor Richard herded the Trios, but was alerted to the calling out of a young girl. “Oh- well...” he smiled at her. “The paper you signed included the Dorm paperwork, your parents should’ve already dropped off your stuff half an hour ago...” he said, worrying that they already had a problem...

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Samal sighed "Crap, sorry, I wasn't listening." he shook his head "I'm just a bit preoccupied with the whole dorm situation. I've actually slept outside most of my life y'know? I'm quite used to it. Still, I suppose it'll be better than sleeping on the dirt, or a tree." he smiled " See? I can be an idiot too. Nothing to worry about. Just keep me away from glass."

"You okay, Adrian," Eryn asked, then thought 'We have dorms, maybe this will help me solve my flirting problem with Adrian, and I'm used to boys, ever since Maverick moved into the secondary apartment with my sister April.'

Eryn was very curious about him, but spotted a double take of herself.

"Hey, I know you." Eryn called out to the double.

--------

Not so far away, a girl who looked almost identical to Eryn walked through, following the line for Doctor Helvita. However, she was spotted by none other than her identical twin, Eryn. She walked up to Adrian and Eryn.

"Hi," Was all Riley could get out before she reached incoherent stuttering.

"Adrian, This is Riley, my twin sister." Eryn explained, "She's a bit shy, and the only reason she even walked up to us is the fact she recognized me."

"Uh... yeah, sorry. Lotta stuff on my mind." Adrian said as he went to but his hood back up and noticed a girl walk up to them who looked a lot like Eryn. "A twin sister?" Adrian asked with a smile. "She looks really nice, like you. I also have a sister, but she's much older than I am." Adrian said as he gave Riley a light wave.

“Well... I did Learn a bit about the dorming... there’s two rooms... and 4 beds between them... so I suppose we should either share by gender... or pair me and my sister? I dunno... we could share in a log of ways... I don’t really mind sleeping with any of you... I m-mean not in THAT kinda way but at least room with each other... I dunno... ehehe..." He stumbled over his words a bit, Nervously twisting his fingers.

Celia shrugged. "Good question. I wouldn't mind rooming with any of you, but I think there'd be a hit of chaos if me and Daniel shared a room... So I think we'd have to not go with that option..." He gave Daniel a sly look, which he ignored.

"Mm, well, there are a few duos and trios you could join. Stay here while we figure out the situation... Thank you..." Doctor Helvita tried to calm Joesph to the best of her abilities.

"Well then... You may want to go home tonight to gather your things and drop them off tomorrow morning, and they'll be set up in your dorm by the end of the school day... How's that?" Professor Richard asked Lexi. "And regarding the dorm situation, if you get stuck in a trio, you could get your own room, but if you do end up with three males, you can request to receive a room divider..." He said, listing off the options, thinking of any more.

Saphrax stood quiet when the girl showed up. He was not the best when it came to interacting with humans. He was always sheltered from them. This was the first time that he was able to be out on his own. He was glad to know that he would be rooming with another vampire, as he would not have to weird out someone with his eating habits. As they walked to the professor's group, Saphrax finally spoke to the girl that showed up. "My name is Saphrax. Yes I am a vampire, so I hope you do not mind that you will have two vampires rooming with you."

After he finished with his question to the girl, he turned back to Adrian to speak to him. "On the topic of powers, I can transform into what I want, though my favorites have always been the cat that you seen, panther, and wolf. If you talking about the transformation that I think you are, then you have that over me, but I have other powers that make up for it." Saphrax had a hand on his guitar case, he never left without it. He was glad that his transformation into animal form, also hides his items.

Willow seeing yhat she did not have anyone to dorm with, she walked to Professor Richard. Seeing that the man was talking to a group, the elf waited to be noticed. Being someone who did not like to speak out much, she waited while braiding her hair. She was a bit bored and thought it would help with said boredom.

Kitty on the other hand, sat in her seat. She did not have a group, nor did she want one. She would much rather have her own room. Especially since her work would take up a lot of the room that she would be in. It takes a lot of space to keep up with all of the suits and weapons that she has. The professors knew of her stance on said rooming situation, so she waited until they called her, as she would not be going to said professors.

Rex was by his master's side. He would occasionally hand Kitty an item that she needed. It seemed the two had a connection to one another. He was like her best friend, and it showed in how they treated one another. Most of Kitty's inventions would not have been posible without the help from her furry friend.

Last edited:
Celia actually chimed in this time. "I actually think I should dorm with you, Samel..." She said, and looked at Daniel, who gave her a confused look. "Ah... I gotta explain then... Well, I was thinking of helping Daniel step out of his comfort zone, but then I took into account my sleeping habits and... Well, I feel like Val over here might have some problems with that..." She said, and Daniel's face lit up. "You tell them..."

"Since my sis told me to, fine. She has this sleeping habit where she'll tug at any exposed appendage in the room with her... I'm combination with her sleepwalking. I think what she means is she might damage your wings or feathers by tugging at them..." He said, frowning. "Yeah, I dunno, depends on wether you'd be okay with rooming with Daniel..." Celia said to Val, and Daniel shot Samel a look. "If you wanna help me with that, we can like, hang out in our small living-room area, we don't have to room with each other..." He mumbled to his new roommate.

"Indeed, yes, I'll be your general studies teacher. If you want to sleep alone... We actually might have an option for you. There's this other student named Kitty that reserved a smaller room dorm, which still has two bedrooms, but can only house two people. You could dorm with her if tags all right..?" Helvita said, giving Joseph a shrug. She was just trying to figure out the situation.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Val threw her hands in the air in an “I really don’t care” expression. “I don’t really have an opinion,” she said. “Whatever you guys decide is fine by me. As long as I don’t wake up looking like a plucked chicken, that is; somehow I don’t think that’d be a very attractive look.” She laughed, although only half-joking. “Kidding. I’d be fine rooming with any of you.”

Eryn was a little red from Adrian's statement, she noticed Riley leave to get back in her line. She then was trying to figure out how their rooming situation would solve itself. She knew she couldn't room with Adrian due to her little problem.

"I don't mind, I'm used to things out of the ordinary, I have five siblings who can suddenly knock out all the lights in a room, and a brother-in-law who is electromagnetic. Besides, my twin, Riley is also here to my surprise." Eryn explained, "If lights suddenly go out in class, it might be her doing, please help her if she suddenly has vision problems, this goes for Adrian as well."

"Yeah... I don't think that would look good... Not on you, at least. Your wings kinda look good..." Daniel commented, and Celia giggled softly. "Mm..? Look good..?" "I-I just..." "Oh I'm just messing with you..." They had another banter exchange, which Daniel, blushing by the end and huffing at his sister, who gave a chuckle at his dismay.

"Mm... I suppose I wouldn't mind sharing a room with you, Val. I don't have any weird habits, and we'd only have to be mindful to each other's... Yeahhh..." He gave her a lopsided smile, and Celia looked at Samel. "If we dorm together, all you have to know is that I wake up real early, and there's my sleep walking... But we should otherwise be on good terms? Like he said, we'd just have to be mindful to each other."

"I suppose that's all the not 4-people. All trios, we can organize another partner for you. Anyone else who shows up, call them over and see if they'd like to join, there might still be a few stragglers." Professor Richard told the many groups, hoping they'd organize themselves, so that it would be easier to pair the single people.

Celia nudged Samel. "I think he was asking you how to talk, not flirt~ but I think he's already pretty smooth with that..." She began to crack up, Daniel's dismayed face only adding to it. "Oh my oh my, Samel. We are gonna be good friends, I can tell you that already!" She said through her giggles, patting him on the shoulder.

Daniel blushed deeply, mumbling to himself. "Er... No problem, Val... Sorry if I like... Embarrassed you or anything..." He murmured, barely audible. Celia giggled, and patted him on the back. "Seems she's not the one embarrassed here-" "please be quiet Celia" "-all you had to do was ask!" It seems Celia was a bit... Surprised by that reaction, and pretty much backed off.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Leo woke up with a bang, literally. He accidentally set off a fire by touching an outlet in his room. The fire department had to rush on over to his house and put out the ever growing fire in his room. Everyone in the house had to get out immediately. Leo was a feeling sorry for the mess that he caused but he was just too excited for school. Now all the adrenaline was gone and the weight of situation was actually weighing down on him. All the items they bought for school were ruined.

Leo's mom being the responsible one took initiative and took him to a store near by him to him fresh new clothes along with supplies. This did cause him to run late but it better than showing up to school in nothing but pajamas. As his mom began to swipe her credit card Leo ran out the changing room at flashing speed. His mother watched as her son run out the store. "Just put it on my card." She said as if this happened daily.
-----------------------------‐--------------------------------------------
Basically at the School
While Leo started to see the school come into view all the energy he charged over the weekend began to leave his body. Soon he broke into a tumble because his body ran out of energy. Luckily he crashed right in front of the school entrance. Dusting his pants himself off, he stood and opened the door. Once inside he spoke up,"Hello? Anybody there?" He said as he looked around.

Henry was looking around the room for a group every-time he'd try to join a group it would get filled up he turned his attention to the showcase of powers and was baffled. Ever since Henry discovered his power and developed his interest in science he came up with a theory that the powers have to have some science to them and can't just be magic, but some of the abilities on display looked like they had no possible scientific explanation. Henry scanned the room one las time not finding any group. He than sat down. "I guess finding a group's impossible I'll just let the teachers handle it." Henry Sighed.

The idea of getting some prep time pleased Cornelius, that meant he would get to bring his tables and tools. He was happy that he took a metalworking and chemistry classes before this, it really let him improve his battle capabilities. A lot of his tools used some sort of chemical compound to make them work. Of course, that stuff could be costly, so most everything he used was reusable. He walked back to his group, taking his hat off for a moment to fix up his hair.
"Alright... it's pretty simple, we'll have a bit to get any stuff from home that hasn't already been sent here. We should dedicate what the pairs are going to be."

“Good... ermm...” he attempted to rub away his blush to no avail. “...well... you know, keep the compliment... I really dunno how to... you know what, forget it...” he massaged the sides of his head with two of his fingertips, letting out a soft groan. “All right, Daniel, get it together...”

Celia would be the one to respond to Val. “Mmm... I’m pretty sure... I think I saw a schedule posted outside the gym..? I only got to look at it for about a few seconds, but I know there was one more event in the day before the dorms were assigned to the groups... does that help?” She shrugged, giving Val a look like- ‘Listen, I dunno.’

An older janitor was working on presumably a leak right outside the front entrance when he saw Leonardo rush up. “Oh, you must be late. You wouldn’t possibly be the kid that was called in a few minutes ago about the fire?” He said, and pointed to the open gym doors to his left. “Right over there is where the opening ceremony is, we’re forming dorm groups right now. If you want I’ll move your suitcase to the bagging area if you’d like?” He said, giving him a grin. “I’m almost done with this pipe anyway.”

=Nightshade=

Val tilted her head to the side, somewhat concerned about Daniel’s uber-shyness, but unsure of what to do about it. Realizing that having her head at that angle made her look like a puzzled chicken, she righted herself again. “That'll be interesting. I hope. Wonder what it’ll be.” She put her hands in her hoodie pockets and waited for any further announcements, praying that she wouldn’t miss anything substantial.

"Mmmm..." Daniel sighed and mumbled something to himself again, inaudible to everyone around him. He reached into his pocket. Oh lord, thank the heavens they were still here. He pulled a few packets of fruit snacks out of his baggy sweatpants pockets, and smiled. "Heya! I completely forgot I grabbed these this morning! You should have some!" He temporarily forgot he didn't like to offer things so enthusiastically, in case nobody took them that was his "self defense." But hey, maybe he'd be lucky this time... So he grinned sweetly, holding out the 6-odd packs.

Celia blinked at her brother's sudden request. "Erm... Yeah! I could use a little snack, sure!" She smiled and pulled one from the bundle of packets, pulling it open and popping a few in her mouth. "I see you wanted to take all you could from the pantry before you left~" she teased, and Daniel rolled his eyes, more amused then embarrassed or angry. "Well that's not entirely true... Maybe I wanted to offer them to people I think were nice..." "...so should you have given these to me?" "...I'm starting to reconsider..."

=Nightshade=

“Ooh, gummies!” Val felt her stomach rumble and chuckled awkwardly. “Thanks.” She took an offered packet and tore into it like there was no tomorrow. As she popped a few into her mouth, she chewed slowly. “Nothing like some sugar-infused, artificially flavored, emptily caloric snacks to start out the day right. Forgot how good these were.”