• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Adventures in Unova

"HEY! YOU! LIsten to me! I'm gonna beat you this time, just you watch!! You better be prepared to face a major BEATDOWN!!" Lily pumps her fist in the air.

((Ok, so I planned out how the tournament rounds go, and here it is: ))
IMG_9969.JPG

"Nyeheheheh! I can see you shaking with fear! Hey, can you hold these strawberries? I want to make a milkSHAKE! OOOOOOOOOOH!" Lily laughs at her own terrible joke.

(lol)
SWITCHING ROLES TO BOLIN
Narrator, "And the tournament's second round begins, the match is a 2v2 Pokemon brawl! The first match is Bolin vs Lily!"

Ramona goes in she jumps from the wall she swings from a rope she hung and took a critical hit on the Nabir on his stomach. Ramona waits for Nabir to do his next move
(( whos Nabir?))

Bolin points at a screen, which has their faces with their Pokemon's health bar underneath it. "This isn't a fighting tournament, it's not measuring combat skill."
Nabir's Weavile slashes at Lily.

"Dang it! I didn't even get in one blow. I was too busy fighting Bolin." Lily ran over to where Nabir was.
(Insert lily theme song)
"HEY RIVAL! HOW BOUT A REMATCH AT THE THEME PARK TOMORROW! YOUR GONNA BE ON A ROLLER COASTER.....OF PAIN!!!!!"

"Hey Ramona,can I take Nabir on myself? I wanna prove that I'm strong enough to beat him anytime! Anywhere!" She pumped her fist in the air.

"Hey, Ramona" I say. Sorry about the oddish. I was landscaping the path. I was gonna build a camp" But my Charizard hates Oddish and Pidgey so I apolgize about his bad behaivor!