• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Adventures in Unova

Lily gasped. "Nabir. I thought you were my friend. But now, I must defeat you. I'm sorry."

Lily sprinted up to Nabir and punched him as hard as she could in the chest.

"THATS RIGHT YUO COWARD!" " yesh how hard is it to get a decent fight for what's right!?" Ramona said and embraced Lily with a hug "I've been meaning to tell you that I can feel the Pokemon I know when their upset or scared and its wrong that the Pokémon must fight I mean we should fight these Pokémon arewilda nd can be harmless when they want!" Ramona said letting go of Lily.

Taking a step back from the punch, he didn't reply, instead sent out a newly evolved Escavalier. It new what it's master wanted and used False Swipe to attack Lily.

"Nabir.... Why would you join them?" Lily said calmly as she kept up her attack. "They hurt pokemon. It hurts me when they feel pain, anger, or sadness. Those are the only emotions that they feel."

Ramona woke up she was still immensely bleeding but got to her feet and kicked then Nabir! She could feel the heart of the escavilir's beating heart hew as upset to hurt us but, was also innocent.

Lily lept up to Nabir and hugged him. She could tell he was shocked. "you can stop this.... Just stop..." He shoved her away. Lily gasped. She slammed agenst the floor, scrapes and bruses forming on her body. She got right back up and continued relentlessly attacking.

Escavalier pushed Lily aside and went back to his master's side, as a chopper appeared behind Nadir. He cracked his neck, and hopped to the chopper, "See you in Nimbasa, mwhaha!"

Seph ran up and tackled a Shadow triad member, letting his Purrloin scratch him in the face. Soon a light blue light shined in the elevator. "Liepard!" Diamond called out. "Whoa..." Seph said, looking at the evolved Pokémon.

Lily tried to get back up, but she collapsed in front of nabir's feet. "I lost... But I will save you. You have a good soul." She fell unconscious as Nabir flew away.

"Lily Stop! I hurt you enough. You need to Stop or else the Worst!" Zack said. Zack ran up to The Plasma member and punched him. "Stop Hurting them." Zack yelled.

Ramona blocked the hit she knew she shouldn't have but did her feet skimmed the pavement and she kicked him "You know Lily and I feel it when they get angry sad or upset we feel it but you know what we calm them down, why join their side!? when you could be on ours!" Ramona said here eyes puffed with emotion she sniffled and it all went away "Now which side! The good or the bad!?" "You have a day to choose." Nabir thought and flew away.

Lily awoke in the Virbank City hospital. "Nabir!" She cried out. She noticed that Zack and Ramona were near her bed. "What...what happened?" She stuttered.

((So I'm going to switch character's for a bit. So meet Bolin, he is a 18 year old male, and a trainer from the Hoenn region. He wears a navy blue shirt with a yellow sash over it and gray pants with yellow lacings. Bolin also wears black boots and black fingerless gloves. He has black hair, lightly tanned skin and amber eyes. Bolin's pokemon are: Flygon, Cacnea, Ralts, Ninjask, and Dusclops.))

"Well, this is NO time to be resting in bed!" She cried out, leaping from the hospital bed. She scrambled outside, and saw azure. "Heyyy! Azure!"

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Azure turned. Surprise she saw Lily through a hospital window. "Whata!" She yelled. Quickly rushing inside she asked to see Lily and bounded up the stairs to her room.

"heya azure! We gotta get to Nimbasa city! I'm challenging Nabir to a fight! I declare he my NEW RIVAL!!!!" She grabbed Azures hand and sprinted off.