• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Adventures in Unova

Lily trails behind him. "so? Are ya? Or are you too... TORCHIC?! I can't wait for our rematch! Your going down, rival!"

Oh my god why am I making so many puns

Lily smiled. "A one side fight one side battle of course! That guy, nadir, battles me and I fight him. My Pokemon don't like fighting. It makes they scared, so I promised them I wouldent make them fight."

"Ahahaha! Do not be afraid, young grasshopper! I shall guide you through this world!"

Lol I'm pretty shure that bolin is older than 10 years old and lily still calls him young grasshopper

"Ugh What Im I gonna do! Lily and Ramona just beat someone up! And If I fight them that there gonna try to beat me up!" Zack said. "Anyways Azure are you gonna fight me with pokemon or fists?" Zack asked.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: I've removed @Gym Leader Serval's posts from this RP. Please remember not to minimod when something like this happens – if someone doesn't leave the RP when politely asked, you are more than welcome to report them, but you should ignore their posts.

Also, one person won't get an entire RP shut down, I promise – we only do that when the whole RP is breaking the rules.

Lastly, remember not to double post! If you have more to add, hit the "Edit" button with a pencil next to it and add it to the bottom of your post :)

Seph walked up to everyone. "Sorry I missed it. What happened?" He asked, looking at the bruises on them. "Did you fight in the tournament? I thought it was a Pokémon tournament."

"Hehehehehehe......" Lily sighed. "I just borrowed one of onee-san's badges from when she was a trainer!" She held up a gym badge from the Castillia City gym.

"Because she is my big sister! She is soooo cool! Bianca is Mrs. Juniper's assistant in the lab, and she gave the three of us who got starters our pokemon!"

"I might... Its the Pokémon's decision if they want to battle. If they do, I will need to study a lot on their movesets!" Seph said. "Do you want to battle Burgh?" Seph asked Kindler. When Kindler said yes, Seph smiled and took a picture of Kindler. "This will be to remember what it was like before our first actual battle." Seph said, saving the picture.

"I don't know! Burgh said that he was gonna surprise us. I'm assuming that we are gonna paint pokemon!" Lily jumped. "I hope that it's a colourful pokemon! Maybe It will be Kelecton!"