• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventure in Johto Discussion Thread

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
you forgot, you're not Asher. you're Tristan also the rib cage scratch seems a little extreme. We don't even know if the Pokemon has bones xD

Sorry, I was dealing with things. I'll post that the battle started now and we start battling? Or do we wait until the battle with Callum and Tristan ends?

Also, just a heads up: Controlling other people's characters is NOT permitted on Pokecharms. This is called autoing. I allow you to control what my character says/does in my posts because that helps me build a story FOR my character. Again, just a heads up, not many people will like if you auto their characters. I personally don't mind.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Can I join

Name: Evan
Pokemon: Eevee
Appearance: green hair, a light blue shirt, white pants and gray shoes

I'm kind of glad ( not that it's dead but, that I don't have to be active as much... I feel bad saying that) because I have too much going on right now, however come Mid November, and POW! I'll be free. And I'm glad for that, because I won't have a Cross Country meet the day after Ultra Sun and Moon come out... I'm getting Ultra Sun