• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventure in Johto Discussion Thread

Trainer info
Name: Alex
Personality: super shy but is nice to people he knows
Appearance: Has blonde hair and has a brown backpack, a orange shirt with white stripes, gray pants and brown shoes

Pokemon info
Name: Spooky
Is: Mimikyu
Moves: Fairy wind, Copycat, Scratch and Shadow sneak
Appearance: like a normal Mimikyu but has a dark green scarf

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I might possibly introduce another major character that will be my only other one besides Ace, and well... least the police isn't onto him yet... (Technically this one is a Fakemon of mine since he has a fan made form that is native to one of my fan made regions.)

*a familiar crocodile Pokémon can be seen attempting to manipulate the air around it in a careful manner*

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Hedwig, prepare a Gust Attack!" Hysan yelled.
Sarah's Ledian flew out of her home and went towards a ton of Bellsprout, using Dizzy Punch on them.
god dammit the first time I try to get everyone to be equal in level and not beat a bunch of weak wild pokemon this happens! I literally have a level 3 bellsprout and level 10 cyndaquil and we already have 2 people with evolved pokemon.

Rival Info Template:
Name:
Her name is Diana.
Pokémon Species: Bladoya / Orison Pokémon
Native Region: Her native region is currently unknown.
Type: [type]Fire[/type] [type]Fairy[/type]
Age: Her age is currently unknown, though she appears to look young at first glance.
Trainer: It is currently unknown if she has a trainer or not.
Primary Moves: Pound Rush, Graceful Wind, Flare Impulse, Pixie Pulse, Final Backdrift.
Ability: Blaze (Powers up Fire-type moves when the Pokémon is in trouble.)
Appearance: Diana stands at a short height of 1'2" and has an infantile, bunny-like body that is primarily cream-colored. Her modest-sized ears, underside, soles and some parts of her face are lightly brown; while her paws and the inner area of her ears are blush pink. Her head is slightly small in proportion to her body, as she has red eyes, a small nose consisted of two nostrils and a tiny mouth that has four teeth in their respective corners. Her paws each have four tiny claws while her feet lack them however. She also has a small, stubby, but fluffy flame-shaped cream tail.
Personality: [To be revealed in the RP soon since this is quite prone to changing.]
Backstory: [To also be revealed in the RP since much of her past is currently unknown.]
Fakemon Creator: @Charlespark
Other: She is the Fire-type starter of a region that is currently unknown to public knowledge.
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Accuracy: 100%, but can be evaded more easily
Power Points: 25
Target: Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The user swiftly attacks the target with a quick, impulsive strike.
Effects: No special effects inflicted, though this attack has increased priority; allowing the Pokémon to execute this move first than other Pokémon with lower priority moves.
Type: [type]Fairy[/type]
Catagory: Status (Egg Move)
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 15
Target: Allied Pokémon, including self
Range: Entire Room
Description: The user brings up a wind of elegance, patching up other Pokémon from their injuries and aliments.
Effects: Restores 25% of the Pokémon's maximum HP and removes one random debuff.
Type: [type]Fire[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 75
Accuracy: 80%
Power Points: 25
Target: Single Enemy
Range: 10 Meters
Description: The user launches a blast of flames at the target without second thought.
Effects: This move has increased priority, allowing this move to be executed before other moves in combat.
Type: [type]Fairy[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 60
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 20
Target: Single Enemy
Range: 15 Meters
Description: The user launches a pulse of fairy energy at the target.
Effects: May reduce special defense by one stage.
Type: [type]Fire[/type]
Catagory: Physical/Special (X-Move)
Power: 85 (Tackle), 130 (Explosion); 210 total
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 1
Target: Single Enemy (Tackle), All Pokémon in range (Explosion)
Range: Close Quarters Combat (Tackle), 10 Meters area of effect (Explosion)
Description: A highly advanced and life-risking two part attack that very few Fire-type Pokémon master in even their senior years. The user first gathers up as much energy as they can within their first moments, as their body becomes enveloped in scorching flames. The user then charges full body into the target, as their flames quickly consume all oxygen nearby; causing the flames to explode upon all nearby Pokémon, hurting everyone including themselves in the process.
Effects: May make the target badly burned, making them lose 12.5% of their maximum HP every turn and making their physical attacks almost useless. Also reduces the user's HP to critical levels, or even make them faint depending on their current HP after this move is executed.

Name: Elliot
Personality: Fun-Loving, Enthusiastic, Cocky after winning, and friendly
Backstory: Elliot was the smartest kid in his class, and was ready to start his journey when he was 10, but his mom got sick and he had to stay with her until she died 1 month before his 13th birthday. Professor Elm decided that Elliot should still be able to get a starter and so he was given one on his birthday. Little did he know, it was the Pokemon that none of the trainers who had went to pick up starters had picked. ( Callum, Sarah, and Hysan)
Pokemon: Chikorita
Appearance: Red Pullover with blue jeans and a red pokeball hat (like Ash's first hat.)

I'm sorry if I didn't do that on time

BTW on the Pidgeotto thing, I believe I did mention that it was only level 8, similar to how you can find a Pidgeotto early in Viridian Forest in Pokemon Yellow. If that isn't okay, it can just become a Pidgey