• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Sinnoh Journey

"You're pushing me to the limit, boy, but let me tell you I still have an ace up my sleeve, go, Shiftry! Use Razor Leaf!
"Shif!" Shiftry sharpened its leaves and struck Smeargle with them.

"A shifty?!" Was all Josuke could say before HD was hit, and barely managed to hang on. "HD, go for toxic again!" Josuke commanded and the smeargle tried its best, but the attack missed. HD was taken down, and now Josuke only had one pokemon left.

"I guess this is all we got, let's do it! Crazy Diamond!" Josuke threw out his final pokemon, his Ralts. "All right, let's use Disarming voice!" Josuke called out as his Ralts seemed to sing, and shifty took heavy damage.

"Okay, Shiftry use Razor Wind!" ordered Kent.
"Shif, shiftry!" Shiftry began to charge his attack.
(sorry if it's too short, but I really do not know how to lengthen this)

"You're open! Let's end this!" Josuke called out as Crazy D started running toward shiftry. "Let's end this off...with a draining kiss!" Crazy D hopped up to shiftrys face, and kissed it on the nose. The burly grass type fell down, declaring Josuke the winner. "Dora!" He shouted, and hopped with victory. He then started to walk toward Kent to collect his badge.

(So... I will invent a name for the badge)
"Josuke, right? You did a good job, which is why you will win this badge" said Kent, handing him the Dark Badge (wow 101% original omg) to Josuke.
(So we can say that me and James won the badge shortening...)

(Yeah, we all pretty much were going to win anyways.)

"Thanks, you did good too." Josuke turned around and walked away, posing at his friends side of the arena. "That battle was... Gureato!" He said, holding his badge in his hand.

"Yeah" Zen said. "That was great, we finally got the first badge.We should rest for now, and tomorrow we will go to the next town"
The group left the gym and then went to an inn to rest until the next day.

"Yeah, let's get out of here." The group of them turned and walked away, heading towards the nearest inn. When they got to their rooms Josuke checked his map and saw they would have to cross through a forest soon, which may result in seeing some rare pokemon.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
This is the second time I am forced to visit this thread. This time due to complaints of Autoing and Godmoding (which are strictly disallowed under our RP forum rules) - and a report of Mini-modding (which is not allowed by our global rules). And I see the brief degree of improvement the thread had in terms of posts deteriorated, once more, into one liners.

Remember: when writing a battle against each other, you're not allowed to establish that you hit another person's character with your attack - only that you've used the attack in question. You can (and should) describe the attack being used and launched towards your opponent, but whether or not it hits is up to the person controlling the other character. Of course, you should also remember that you can't dodge everything or inflict more damage than an attack reasonably should.

Also - protip: when writing a gym battle, unless the gym leader is an established character belonging to someone else (which is not the case here), you can -and should- simply write yourself AND the gym leader having a battle. You don't need to have a multi-user battle and auto each other's attacks. It is, however, a good idea to establish, if you've got new gym leaders etc. to have those properly listed in terms of teams etc. on this RP thread's discussion thread so you can keep the battles consistent.

Please make sure you've properly and thoroughly read the rules as you continue posting here. Please don't make me come back here and lock this thread because you failed a third time after having the rules thrown at you twice - it's a waste of both my time (for having to run around and chase you and people like you all the time with the rules like a broken record when I have much better things to do) and yours (because having your threads repeatedly closed after you've spent time writing posts for them as you didn't put in the effort to follow the rules a waste of all the time you've put into writing these posts. Even if it's just five minutes. This sort of nonsense adds up, kids).

The group moved from Oreburgh City, and after a long journey they reached Floaroma Town, where there was nothing interesting, so they headed to Eterna Forest.
After a walk in the woods, they ended up a little lost, and as it was night, after seeing a mansion they entered it to seek refuge, but the surprise for them was their careless and desolate appearance, apparently nobody lived there.
"I've heard legends about ghosts here," Zen said. "I thought it was a simple story, and it was a house of rich people like any other, but now I see that no one lives here. Are not you afraid?"
There seemed to be nothing interesting, until there was a laugh and aesthetic sounds coming from the television, which was off.

"Ghosts? Gimme a break man..if there was really ghosts here nobody would come though here, they'd probably make a different road." Josuke grabbed the pokeball holding heavens door, and released it. "I don't wanna get lost here, so I'm going to have heavens door draw a symbol on the wall whenever we turn a corner." Josuke explained his plan, and showcased it on the entrance wall.

"It's a good idea, this mansion seems to be quite large. I'll also get Kame outside just in case" Zen said.
Then they began to explore the mansion, in which there were many things thrown like potions, pokéball, etc.
Suddenly, when they entered a room, the door behind them closed, they were in a room full of appliances, an oven, a washing machine, a fan, and so on.
"What the hell?" said Zen. Suddenly there was an exasperating static, and at last the TV set lit up, which showed an orange face smiling.
"Rotom, tom!" said the being between laughs, then leave the television.
"Its a Rotom! I want to catch it! Go, Kame! Use Razor Leaf!" ordered Zen.
Rotom was very agile and dodged Kame's attacks, but eventually weakened.
"Go, Great Ball!" Zen said throwing a Great Ball. "One... Two...! Three! Oh yeah!"

"HEY, GUYS WAIT UP!" James shouts from behind "Why'd you leave me behind at the hotel? You could've woke me instead of leaving!"

Still a little bit ahead he runs up and asks the two "What'cha got there?"
"Ra ralts!" Ralts asked too, just mimicking its trainer. "And also, isn't this place filled with g-ghosts?!" frightened James quickly ran to the nearest thing to him which turned out to be a Drifloon, James let out a blood-curdling scream and the Ralts, who he had named Mismi, quickly responded to protect its trainer and used a Magical Leaf, and since it was to protect its trainer it landed a critical hit.

"O-oh...umm...t-that wasn't me..." Embarrassed James dropped a great ball on the creature.

"Hey now, at least warn us if you're going to do something like that." Josuke turned around, surprised by his friends shriek. "I haven't seen anything interesting here, but Zen got something, if he wants to show ya."

"Oh, yeah, go out...! Ehm... I still did not think of a name... Go out, Seventy! Really? Well, it does not look bad, right?" Zen said taking out his Rotom.
"Ro, rotom!" Seventy said with a laugh, while he gave James small ticklish glimpses.
"Please, Seventy..." Zen said. "Well, Seventy, do you know the way out?"
"Ro, rotom!" exclaimed Seventy and then led them to the exit of the Mansion, and later to the exit of the forest.
Then the three continued on their way to Eterna City.
"Well, it's night, I'll go and rest at an inn. Tomorrow we'll go get the second badge!" exclaimed Zen.