• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Pokemon Ropleplay: Tyrant. (Sign Ups and Discussion Thread)

This is an interesting RP, I'd like to join. (Also, is there a rebellion for the Old Eclipse Village? If not, can I be the general for it?)

Name: Serene
Species: Sneasel
Appearance And Accessories: Has cuts on them and a scar on their eye.
Personality: A tad odd and quiet, and has a small addiction to sugar(If there is any.).
Start Location: Old Eclipse Village
Affiliation With The Tyrant Army: 7.5/10
Ability: Inner Focus
Extra Moves: None.
Special Traits or Abilities:
Shadow Blizzard-
When Serene is near fainted or low on HP they unleash a black blizzard that can freeze and slow down the enemies speed.
Backstory:
Well, uh, I haven't thought of it. But heres some things that I thought.. When Serene was about 8 or so, the Tyrant Army took over, she and her family were hiding since then, but then the army found them. Serene was a pretty tough fighter and tried there best to stop them, she lost, of course, and her family got captured except her. A few years later she joined the Tyrant Army, mainly because she wants her family to be free. She persuaded them to let them go and they lived in Old Eclipse Village. She has a bad and good reputation from the village, they call harsh yet merciful. She's in a rebellion, and no one knows except the rebellion. So she is pretending to stay loyal, but she likes being in the army a bit, but prefers being good. Deep down, we all know she despises that army.
Other: Their moves are: Ice Shard, Punishment, Slash, And Agility to confuse her enemies. Also Toothless.

Last edited:
Name:Rowl
Species: Rowlet
Appearance and Accessories: Red Bowtie, Forever stone thing
Personality: protective of others, nice, friendly and funny, great at smartnessness
Start Location: beginning town
Affiliation with the Tyrant Army: 0
Extra Moves: (Remember, maximum of 2, only available from the beginning to Commanders and the Tyrant Leader) leaf tornado
Special traits or abilities: N/A

I think that they all can. After all, Jewel confirmed that "they can get up from some random Pokemon", so... Yeah. They can wake from their nightmares.
@YourBoiHi Your character is allowed. And, yeah, you can start a rebellion there if you want. Also... I didn't think about that the sugar addiction, but... Maybe you can have an addiction to very sweet berries instead.
@Decidueye guy/Lunar Eevee I have some few issues... First, the start location: just choose one of the six possible locations available from the first post. Also... Read the rules and the "points to clarify" again; maybe you are forgetting something. If you manage to solve them, you are in too.
Today I have a quite busy day, so, I'll try to post later when I have some time.

Actually, I'll just be in the rebellion everyone is, so this makes me a double-mon? Heh.
Also, when everyones fighting against Jewel i'm gonna turn against him lm*o

Name: Cliomh (Irish for blade)
Species: Prinplup
Appearance and Accessories: An Irish euro put into a necklace.
Personality: pompous and strong willed.
Start location: Second town
Affiliation with the Tyrant army: 2/10
Extra moves: Hydro pump and steel wing
special traits or Abilities: None
Backstory: Cliomh lived a hard life as he lost his parents at a young age and not long later was captured by a pack of Houndoom and Houndour and forced to steel from wild Rattata's winter supplies.

Last edited:
Sorry if I am not posting so much and as frequent as I used to do. I've started again my daily routine and... Well... I am trying to get used to it again.

Anyways, should be battling Scar anytime soon?

I don't know if this is still open, but I find this very interesting, and also please be patient with me this is my first time on this site, I've read the rules but if I do anything wrong or make a mistake just please let me know!

Name: Pyre
Species: Houndour
Appearance and Accessories: Pyre is smaller then an average Houndour, he's blind so be rapped a black cloth around his face covering his eyes.
Personality: Pyre hates when others says he can't do something because he's blind, he over works himself and is always bumping into this, but when it comes to battle his senses (other then sight)
Start Location: Snowflake Town
Affiliation with the Tyrant Army: 0/10
Extra Moves: N/A
Special traits or abilities: N/A
Backstory: Pyre was born in the cliffs surrounding Snowflake town, he never knew his father and his mother was over protective of him because he was blind. After the army took control of snowflake town his mother vanished leaving him on his own. Nowadays Smoke learned most of the caves there by sent and has been training hard to master his senses.
Other: Toothless

Last edited: