• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Pokemon Ropleplay: Tyrant. (Sign Ups and Discussion Thread)

Of course @45NAUFAL , just read the first post of this thread and fill the Character Sheet.

And don't worry, all your introductions are quite good, so don't worry. Just... Let your imagination fly and write it.
Your idea with the Crabrawler and the Pawniard is quite good, and... Don't worry, Mikaela, your introduction is quite good. And, about the rebellion... Well, I have two options: or you wait for the rest and we can form the Rebellion (and maybe name it too), or you can create a secondary character (like the Pawniard and the Crabrawler, that may appear eventually or during some posts) that is part of the rebellion and try to convince him or her.

Anyways, I'll post in some hours maybe. My intentions are to continue most of the story with Malphas and occasionally with my other two characters: Crow will eventually help the rebellion (probably our group, providing information about the commander, the village itself, its surroundings and possible allies; what's more, her future special trait will be Social Informant), while Komodo will stay in The Cauldron, interacting with the actions of the other characters (not personally, but maybe talking about certain events or sending reinforcements to certain areas).

Last edited:
Yup, though maybe it will take some time to reach your character maybe. Our little "rebellion" will be formed once the first commander is defeated. And I will propose some "side quests" in order to win more affiliates and help for defeating the local commander and Tyrant Army.

Well, sorry for not replying today, but I've been busy all day (what's more, in my country, it's 1:30 a.m, so you can guess I am quite tired right now). Anyways, don't remember to tell if you got any ideas for the roleplay. After all, that's one of the reasons why this thread was opened.

Name: Agni, The Master Wizard of Fire
Species: Delphox
Appearance and Accessories: Wizard Hat with a fire staff, able to summon wicked fire spirits and so on.
Personality: Agni's an old wise Delphox, and can get a little cranky. Though he's courageous and brave, getting people out of the toughness in situations.
Start Location: The Magma Cave
Affiliation with the Tyrant Army: 5/10
Extra Moves: ?
Special traits or abilities: Fire spirit summoner, able to lead an army of Fire-Types.
Other: Toothless

@Ali_The_Raichu, of course, you can.

@ApolloWrath, you can join, but I have some issues with your character. When you say that your starting point is "The Magma Cave", I suppose that you are referring to "The Cauldron", right? And you can't have any type of Extra moves (at least at this point, with the exception of being a commander, and since your starting point and Pokemon doesn't match with the description given of the commander of Calamity Port, I understand that "?" is "none"). The last thing is that the "special trait" is not available from the beginning. I really appreciate the fact that you have a trait thought, but I'd like to remember that you can't use it until I give you permission. The rest is quite good.

Finally, @SylvieThePokemonTrainer, I think that thanks to your dedication, you are allowed to have the special traits available for your characters when you want. I appreciate that all of you are being quite active in the Roleplay, but I think that Sylvie should be the first to have these traits due to her dedication and length of her normal posts.

Keep active and striving and you'll get the special traits too. Also, I've thought about to ask for megaevolutions and/or Z-moves once we reached 100 posts in the other thread (I really hope that having no humans in this RP is not a problem for having them and we can do something like Megaevolution in the Super Mystery Dungeon Game instead).

Also, don't be afraid to create "occasional character" (more like secondary characters for some actions or a pair of posts, such as Soldiers from the Tyrant Army or villagers) and roleplay with them too.

Here they are!

Name: Jay
Species: Pyroar
Appearance and Accessories:
Shiny Pyroar with a red bandana on his neck. Instead of the normal eye color, they are purple.
Personality: Jay is very silent most of the time, but can be more agressive and fierce as Mewtwo. Being so aggressive, he has a soft spot for his friends.
Start Location: Outskirts of Snowflake Town
Affliction with the Tyrant Army:
1/10
Extra Moves: Flamethrower, Scratch, Moonblast (cause we all need a Pyroar that uses Moonblast)
Special Traits and Abilities:
Will be:
Flame Breakdown: if Jay gets angry or is losing, he will break out with flames and scatter them all around the enemy, making it hard to escape.
Backstory: As a Litleo, he spent most of his time hiding from the Tyrant Army. One day, he was found and taken away from his sister, Moon, and nearly captured, but he used his Flame Breakdown and gave Scar his scar. He then met Snowy, and lives with her in a small tree so they can see who is coming.
Other: Toothless

Name: Snowy
Species: Alolan Vulpix
Appearance and Accessories:
Wears a bracelet made out of leaves on her left front paw. Has green eyes instead of blue.
Personality: Very fun and outgoing, she normally makes Jay laugh. Even with this personality, she can be aggressive, although she sometimes gets in trouble for being this way.
Affliction with the Tyrant Army: 0/10
Start Location: Outskirts of Snowflake Town
Extra Moves: Will-O-Wisp
Special Traits and Abilities:
None yet, but it will be:
Snowstorm Extravaganza: When excited, she will give out a huge Snowstorm, that is very hard to get through.
Backstory: When she was an Egg, she was taken by the Tyrant Army, then hatched alone. She easily escaped, as she wasn't surrounded by guards. She then made it to Snowflake Town, but then almost caught by the tax collectors. She then met Jay, and you know where they live.
Other: none

Don't worry, and thanks to you too. After all, a Roleplay would be nothing without roleplayers. I just want you to congratulate the good effort, and I think that you are showing it. I don't mean that the rest aren't doing it too, but I know that, for example, long posts are normally not very easy to write (at least for me) and all of that. Effort and constancy are recompensated, and, though constancy will be recompensated (I know that long posts take more time to write and all of that stuff, and that sometimes time is quite... Brief... But if everyone continues being constant, you'll eventually achieve it too), all that effort helps too to keep this Roleplay still alive.

Yeah :D I hate writing short posts though, lol. I once did a roleplay where all me and my friends did were short posts...I am not joking, it took about 100 posts to reach the end of the first day XD So thats put me off short posts lol. I love roleplays like this, with kind people where the RPers write long detailed posts :) It makes RPs 10x more fun!

Edit: Just had some coffee, which woke me up, and I dont know how, its a big coincidence but I have a great idea for Sylvie's special trait XD

Yeah, of course.... Well, my characters are right now in Snowflake Town. Malphas finally met Sylvie and Pop and decided to join their forces, creating a rebellion there that will try to defeat Scar. Right now, they are meeting Ali's new characters: Jay and Snowy. On the other hand, Crow ceased selling things in Snowflake Town and at this moment is following some of the footprints of Malphas. Mmm... And Komodo will be moving to Old Eclipse Town temporarily because Jewel is going to travel and try to end the new rebellion that is getting formed right now (still, I have to read the last post, but, mainly, I think that's all). Maybe I' forgetting something, and that I am getting too focused on my characters, but I think that's the most relevant info

Name: Beth
Species: Braixen
Appearance and Accessories: Beth's stick is long and sharp, which is so sharp that she wears special, rough gloves just so she can hold it painlessly. She has soft fur and long fluffy, but warm ears, which burn slightly sometimes.
Personality: Beth is affectionate and passionate, never giving up. She is humble and kind, helping out Pokemon in need. She is constantly worried from the traumatic battle with Cutter when she was eighteen, and due to this, she has a burning flame of desire in her heart to destroy the Tyrant Army. However, she does not train herself at all and focuses on her child, a newborn Fennekin. Beth is very family oriented and is extremely protective of her baby Fennekin, called Mira.
Start Location: Snowflake Town
Affiliation with the Tyrant Army: 0/10
Extra Moves: None
Special traits or abilities: None
Backstory: Beth lived in complete poverty for her whole childhood, with her two older Braixen sisters, mum and dad. (Mum was a Delphox, Dad was a Chesnaught) They lived in Old Eclipse Town and were happy, although they had nothing. Beth grew up like this until the war started - then everything went to flames. Her sisters were both brave and courageous, and much older than Beth, so they went to war with Beth's dad. Beth's mum stayed with her though, as she was very sick. Beth was worried for her, and tried her best to save her - but she had a rare Pokemon disease that was un-curable, and passed away. This forced Beth to fend for herself - and she went off to Snowflake Town, knowing it was the safest. She hadn't heard about her dad and two sisters - but she still hasn't to this day, and she fears they are dead.

Beth turned into an independent adult, and although inside depressed, she stayed positive. One day in Snowflake Town she found a hospital center with a small Sylveon weeping inside. Beth went to ask her what was wrong as the small Sylveon explained everything, so Beth did her best to comfort her. The Sylveon told her that she wanted to defeat the Tyrant army, and so did Beth, so one day Beth took the Sylveon out on a trip to a field in Windy Hills, where Beth would teach her training strategies and fighting techniques. The Sylveon was grateful for this and Beth felt happy she could help - although this went in flames as well. One day when Beth was teaching the Sylveon one of her best fighting moves, the commander of the Terrak Fort (Cutter) decided to confront them. Beth did all she could to protect the Sylveon like she did with her mother, but she couldn't think of a lie to protect them both. Cutter realized what they were up to, and out of anger, Beth attacked Cutter. One thing led to another, and Beth was severely injured and took to the dungeon in The Cauldron without even being treated, leading her to become extremely sick. After five years, she was released. She couldn't even move though, she was so poorly treated that a Pokemon from the hospital center had to treat her there - and they had to pull off an elaborate trick to fool the guards into thinking that the Pokemon (a Chansey) that was going to help her was just her friend. Beth was okay in the end and went back to Snowflake Town.

Beth managed to save up enough money by selling wares she found around and about and was able to get a tiny, cramped cottage. She lived here for a couple months, very happy, selling wares to survive the harsh taxes - when one day, she met a kind, caring Shiny Greninja after a couple of months back in Snowflake Town. They soon became husband and wife in a little quiet wedding, and the two saved up for a bigger cottage. Beth was overwhelmingly happy with her new life, with her husband - then Beth had a baby Fennekin. She named the Fennekin Mira, short for Mirabile - 'amazing' in Latin - because her little new bundle of joy was amazing. Beth quit her job as a ware-selling lady and became a stay-at-home mum, looking after Mira full time. Beth was really protective of her little child and loved her dearly. The harsh taxes still came in though, putting quite a lot of stress on the little family - but thanks to her husband, Felix, (The shiny Greninja) the family managed to pay the harsh taxes and live happily. Felix is like a traveling merchant - he will go around to every town and try to sell his wares - each travel around every town takes about two days, so after every two days he goes back home to Beth and Mira for a day.
Other: :)

(Sorry, had to go shopping in the middle of writing this bio for Beth XD)

Sylvie, I'm reading your post right now (just before I go to sleep). I only wanted to say that Komodo is right now in Old Eclipse Town. I don't mind that error (after all, we are all humans after all), but I only say it in case you want to correct it.