• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Pokemon Nickname Game

Yo gotta admit that was pretty epic (I'll miss you too... Elvis)

Back to the game:

Compy (as in compass)

Brendan revives the old amber and resurrects Aerodactyl, nickname it?

Slowpoke

˙ɥɔɐǝq ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ɐpuıds ʍǝu s,ıʇɔɐɔ ˙ɹɯ ǝɯɐu

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
@ Brendan: Aeroga (Strongest wid spell)

@Cacti: Type in English jackass

That strange egg I found just hatched into Togepi. What should we name it?

Dizzily Uncreative

Brendan's fire snail, or Magcargo for those idiots who can't take a wild guess, wants a nickname other than 'The Hard Blob'. Solve this dilemna?

Party floater

Brendan waddles though the toxic sludge that is the bottom of his school locker and finds a grimer breeding ground, name one before you have to name over nine-thousand of them?

Psycho Monkey

Lucky as it is the first Cubone to be born with a living mother

Monkey got a male Combee. Does this worthless piece of trash even deserve a name?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Paradox. It proceeds to emo about its lack of arms in spite of the fact it created the universe with its thousand arms. It wants to cut itself, but having no wrists, it just changes its type to Emo Type. Congratulations, you've just broken the God of PokeMon! Way to go! I hope you're proud of yourself.

Pfft. The Holy Goat.

In sharp contrast to POH!KEMON and his illusions of grandeur, I present to you the lowliest of PokeMon - Sunkern! What do you name it?

Psycho Monkey

Caa (Even though Seviper isn't a constrictor)

Monkey caught a Squirtle. Give this Tiny Turtle Pokemon a nickname?