• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Pixel of [X5]

PixelOfX5_zpsve8j5arm.png

I'm not currently taking requests.

Rules_zpscbhnh0g8.png
  • If you don't use a form, your request will be ignored.
  • Don't PM me to make a request.
  • If you'd like to know when I might take requests again, ask here, not via PM.
  • Each person can make 1 request at a time.
  • I only take requests if you comment on my work first.
  • All requests be posted on my DeviantArt unless
    you request otherwise.
  • If you request an existing official Pokemon Character or a Pokemon
    cosplayer, I will post it in the TCM Submissions.
  • If your request is an original character, and you'd like it to be summited
    to the TCM, tell me and I'll put it there.
  • When I'm not taking request's, I'm still open to suggestions.

To-Scale-1_zpszzvnfnyw.png

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
TyranitarToScale.png
VulpixToScale.png
UmbreonToScale.png
EeveeToScale.png

Teams-1_zps8aexhrpn.png

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
12YearOld.png
VulpixRequest-1.png

TrainerCards_zpsq2xlfbkn.png

Oksana_Volkov_2_by_X_5_4_5_2.png
Oksana_Volkov_by_X_5_4_5_2.png

FinishedRequests_zpsmn5iy9uy.png

DriffiCosplay.png
BigHairFootballGuy.png
12YearOld.png
LadyGagaSprite.png
LadyGagaVsSprite.png
Stella.png
StellaMug.png
ZoroarkRequest4-1.png
VulpixRequest-1.png
VulpixMugRequest-1.png
LeafeonCosplay.png
LeafeonCosplayMug.png
KeraunoRequestAlone.png
KeraunoMugRequest.png
KeraunoRequest.png
Miniginim-1.png
MiniginimSmall.png
PsyduckElvis.png
ProfZtarSpriteRequest.png
ProfZtarRequest.png
RANIERBootsRequest.png
EeveeIsBrownRequest.png
ShayminRequest.png
ShayminRequestWithSword.png
GeneralVulpixRequest-1.png

JulietRachelMonroeCard-1.png
JocelynDeleonCard.png

FORMS
[Form For Both Sprite and Mugshot]
What do you want?: (Sprite or Mugshot)
Picture/Detailed description:(Age, Hair, Eye Color and Shape, Clothes, Body Type, ect.)
Idea of Pose: (Can be as vague or as detailed as you want. I just need vibe at least. Like "Happy" or "Tough")

[Form For Scratch]
What do you want?: (Here you'd say scratch)
Picture/Extraordinarily Detailed Description: (Be very specific. I'd rather you say exactly what you want.)

[Form For Team]
What do you want?: (Trainer with Pokemon)
Picture of Sprite:
List of Pokemon up to 6:

[Form For Pokemon To Scale]
What do you want?: (Pokemon to Scale)
Pokemon:
Game Sprite (Optional): (Just what sprite you want me to shrink/blow-up)

[Form For Card]
What do you want?: (You say Card)
Portrait or Landscape?: (That's the way the whole of the card would be turned)
Picture: (of sprite or mug or both)
Full Name: (self explanatory)
Address: (street address and city)
Hight: (specify whether your using feet or meters)
Weight: (Specify lbs or kg)
Hair Color: (Natural, not dyed to)
Eye Color:
Date Of Birth:
Date Card Was Issued: (make it up or use the date you started your game)
Friend Code(s): (If you want, say them all and what game they go to. If you don't know yours, write N/A)
ID Number: (Take it from the game, or choose your favorite 5-digit number)
Region: (Doesn't have to be pre-existing)
Color/Theme: (For theme, I mean "Fire", "Forest", "Pokemon Center" ect.)
Pokemon: (All in your team with any special traits)

feather.png

Last edited:
Re: A Pixel of [X5] - Now Taking Requests (I got some new stuff up. come comment)

WELL HULLOOOO. ♥

I reeeaally like some of these. ^^ 'Specially the one with the red jacket and black trousers, and the Anime-version-of-Misty (or whatever you wanna call the one with the dungarees xD)

I'd like to make a request, if that's okay with you~

Picture/Detailed description: Just a Drifloon (or Drifblim) cosplay. Preferably female. :3 Do anything with it~
Idea of Pose: Humm ... maybe in a sort-of ... floaty pose? Like, carefree and happy. :> If you get what I mean~

Thanks much <33

Re: A Pixel of [X5] - Now Taking Requests (I got some new stuff up. come comment

Wow, I really like your work. I especially like the custom trainer sprites you have done. I have never tried trainer sprites before because they look pretty hard. Keep it up, I'll be coming back to see your progress. :)

Re: A Pixel of [X5] - Now Taking Requests (I got some new stuff up. come comment)

Thank you for your comments! :D

Suwako Moriya said:
Picture/Detailed description: Just a Drifloon (or Drifblim) cosplay. Preferably female. :3 Do anything with it~
Idea of Pose: Humm ... maybe in a sort-of ... floaty pose? Like, carefree and happy. :> If you get what I mean~

I'll get right on that. :) I should be done by tomorrow. (Hopefully tonight)

There you go. :) Hope you like it. Tell me if you'd like anything done differently.
DriffiCosplay.png

Code:
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z243/_X5-452_/Anime/Pocket%20Monster/Mine/DriffiCosplay.png[/img]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey dude, good work :p
Can you do me a trainer sprite ?

Picture/Detailed description:
Here are several pictures of the same character so you can see him from different angles :)
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object3/180 ... 9_3998.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Mz79VAk1FG8/S ... Yoichi.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XwxYq9kaS0k/S ... hiruma.jpg

Idea of Pose: http://animedhee.files.wordpress.com/20 ... hiruma.jpg . Can you replace the ball by a Pokeball ?

I know it's hard but I'm sure you can make it, you are very talented 8)

Thank you for having so much faith in my work. This one might take a few days. I'll work on it today, so hopefully it'll be done tonight. :)

This was pretty hard! :p His hair is so big that I had a hard time fitting it into my 80x80 space.
It took me about 5 hours of working on this alone to get from begin to end.
I hope you enjoy! :D If there's anything you'd like redone or touched up, just ask. :)

BigHairFootballGuy.png

Code:
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z243/_X5-452_/Anime/Pocket%20Monster/Mine/BigHairFootballGuy.png[/img]

Awesome!!! ;D
You're very talented. Can't wait to see more.

Oh my....
Amazing sprite :o :o
That's exactly what I want. Congratulations man. Thanks a lot and good luck for your next requests :)

Nya~
It's weird, that's exactly how I imagine Drifblim cosplays (dress/shirt/skirt-wise :3)

Thanks so much ♥
*runs off to add to sig*

I also quite like your last sprite. :> The only crit' I can give is maybe more shading on the legs? Also, the arm closest to us looks way more ... muscley? I don't know~ It looks great anywhos~

@ mearbear18: ^_^ Danke!

@ Eyeshield: I'm very glad that you are pleased! :D

@ Suwako Moriya: I like that it turned out how you imagined. :) About the other guy, I didn't notice the leg shading. Thank you for pointing that out. And about the arms, I was having troubles with the pose. I tried to make them as even as possible, but they just didn't wanna work with me. I asked a few people around my house to see if they thought the arms were even before deciding that it was done. I might go back to it once I get more experience.
THANK YOU! I will use the criticism in my future spriting.

You're pretty good. Here's my request, in a nice form:
What do you want?: Sprite
Picture/Detailed description: Age 12, Male, Black shirt with an orange splatter coming from the left (your left) side, light blue jeans, red and silver sneakers, Royal Blue eyes, somewhat short dirty blonde hair (the color), he's smirking, and there's a Tyrantitar next to him that he's leaning against.
Pose: Leaning with his back against the Tyranitar, arms and legs crossed.

Oo!! A challenge! *Excitement!*
I'm little preoccupied today, so I'm not all that sure when this'll be done. I'm highly looking forward to working on this one! ;D

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
Re: A Pixel of [X5] - Now Taking Requests (I got some new stuff up. come comment

hey X5 can you make me a trainer sprite and a mug with this description...

Name: Stella
Hair: Cropped short in a bun.(light brown)
Eyes: Green eyes with silver eye shadow.
Clothing
  • A grey tank top ending above her belly button.
  • A Black slim fit coat with a pocket on the left chest
  • A white belt.
  • Black jeans and dark plimmies.

thanks in advance, :)

~Psy~
p.s. I have a suggestion for another gymi in need of a devamp, brock, maybe his FR LG cloths? :)

Ummm . . . I'm not Nikki, but if you want me to do this request instead, I'll require an idea of what pose you want. You wouldn't have to be specific.

Hollla! This might be hard, but could I request a Mug + Trainer of Lady Gaga?

What do you want?: Mugshot + Trainer of Lady Gaga
Picture/Detailed description: This is the yellow one in a hoody + black shorts.
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displa ... t=0&pos=16
Don't worry about the stripe or the red thing in her pocket.

Or, I think this one is easier.
http://www.idsnews.com/blogs/livebuzz/w ... y-gaga.jpg
Just draw shorts for her bottoms, since you can't see if she's wearing any.

Thanks! I know it's hard. Its mkaiii if you can't do it.

Nothing is too hard for [X5-452]!! *said with determination*
Seeing as how there is "no picture to display" in the first link, I'll have to do that second one. So, if you ever decide that you really want that other one, find me another pic and I'll be happy to do it.
This'll be so Gaga that you'll think she made it herself!

Almost forgot to say how long this'll take.
Probably a few days seeing as how this is second on my list.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

can you use clair for the mug base please :)

Psy-teen said:
can you use clair for the mug base please :)
I'd be happy to. :D
Now, about the hair. I'm all that sure what you mean by "cropped short in a bun"
Do you want it cropped and up in the back, bangs with a bun, or maybe no bangs, but short hair with a bun in the back?
Hair.png

If you don't get back to me by the time I work on yours, I'll just make all of those and hope one is right. If not, I could always do it again. :)

EDIT:
And I'll for sure make old-school Brock after I'm done making Anime Sabrina. :)

Thanks! The first one is kinda ugly, and looks harder. It's just the same thing except with a hood and instead of white it's yellow. Just do the second one then. Thanks! And take your time.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

can you use the third bun choice the one with the fringe please :)

[X5-452] said:
Requests are FULL

I just figured it's about time that I showed off my stuff.

I'm currently taking requests.
For now, I'll take them in 3zeez.

I'll do anything. I'll do cosplays, scratches, full trainer cards, whatever. I've honestly never done a scatch, but if you're brave, go ahead and request.

I almost forgot! All sprites will be 80x80 pixel PNG files. All Mugs will be 96x64.

I will not be doing iPokes. I'll leave those up to Suwako Moriya (Tun).
Sprites

This was my very first sprite; a character named Sher'ee Chestnut.
SimpleShereeChestnut.png

I made this one when I figured that the first one kinda sucked...
ShereeChestnut2.png

The others I've made.
Chick1.png
Chick3.png
Chick2.png
MistySpriteImproved2.png
MistySpriteImproved.png
MistySpriteImproved3.png

Requests Done:
DriffiCosplay.png
BigHairFootballGuy.png

Mugshots

I really didn't like the changes they made to Misty, so I changed her back :)
MistyImproved3.png
MistyImproved.png
MistyImproved2-1.png

Sabrina needed to be fixed too. I didn't like the new hair.
SabrinaFixed.png

Requests
Requests yet to be done
1: Zoroark
2: T3hAlejandro
3: Psy-teen

What do you want?: (Sprite, Mugshot, Scratch, ect.)
Picture/Detailed description:
Idea of Pose: (Can be as vague or as detailed as you want. I just need vibe at least. Like "Happy" or "Tough")

I have a request for you, can you make a sprite of a white tall girl with purple sharp dreads, torn jeans (bell-bottom), navy blue shirt, in a position like galactic mars, thank you if you can do this for me!

@Zoroark:
The part I thought would be hard was pretty easy, and the part I thought would easy was hard. I thought the pose of the boy would take a while and I'd just lean him up to a game sprite. I was wrong. I made the kid in a flash and then the Tyrantitar sprites were too small, so I had to make a to-scale Tyrantitar special for you. All I did was take the D/P/P sprite, blew it up, and traced it, but that took FOREVER!
Here's those peices separate.
12YearOldAlone.png
TyranitarToScale.png

Code:
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z243/_X5-452_/Anime/Pocket%20Monster/Mine/12YearOldAlone.png[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z243/_X5-452_/Anime/Pocket%20Monster/Mine/TyranitarToScale.png[/img]
And here is your request :)
12YearOld.png

Code:
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z243/_X5-452_/Anime/Pocket%20Monster/Mine/12YearOld.png[/img]
If there's anything I didn't do right, or you'd like me to redo, just ask. :D

@ Psy-teen:
Thank you getting back me about that. :) That hair was my favorite out of them, so I'm particularly happy about making that one.

That blown up Tyranitar is awesome! I like how you went through all that effort to get the correct sizes for your sprites, you seem very dedicated :)

The trainer is great too. I love how he's leaning on his friend there ♥

Teehee, I like your newest sprite/sprites. :>

All I can say is that the Tyranitar's face looks a little squishied. :< And the guy should cast more shadow on the Tyranitar's body~

I've only just started doing big-sized sprites (an example is Zoroark's avatar) and it is pretty hard. You've done a rather ravishing job thar~ ♥

@T3hAlejandro
I'm finally finished!!! ;D
LadyGagaSprite.png
LadyGagaVsSprite.png

If you don't mind, I'm gonna put the sprite on DeviantART. Seeing as how the everything on it is completely custom, I'd like to show it off a bit.
I wasn't sure on what Mug-base would best suit Lady Gaga, so I chose a simple one. I'm not completely satisfied with it. If you can find a better Gaga pose, I'll be happy to redo it. In fact, I'd rather redo it. She looked like she was pulling a sexy pose before I covered her eyebrows with the hair. Then, she just didn't quite look right, but I couldn't think of how to fix it. :(

@Psy-teen
I'm gonna get started on yours now. I'll be free most of the day tomorrow, so it should be done then. :)

@razycatt4678
You requested while I'm not taking requests. So, I'm sorry, but I can't take your request. Come back some other time and try again when I start taking requests again. And please don't quote the entire first post again.

@Gentleman_Virgil
Thank you. ^_^ I just did what was asked. And it's not as much of a dedication as it is being a semi-perfectionist. Lol!

@ Suwako Moirya
To be perfectly honest, I've only ever seen the sprite of Tyranitar. I should have looked up a full picture of one. Maybe then it would've been better.
I didn't even think to add a shadow after putting them together. *head to desk*
Once again, thank you very very very much for the criticism. ;D And you did an amazing job on Zoroark's Avi.

Wow! I absolutely love it. I like how she sort of looks mad, like in the pic. Wow thanks! It really looks like her! That's going to my sig :D! Thanks again!

Oh and yeah you can put it in dA. It's your choice, because you made it.

Well, I'm glad you like it. :) I'm very proud to be sig-worthy.

All done!!! ;D
Stella.png
StellaMug.png

Code:
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z243/_X5-452_/Anime/Pocket%20Monster/Mine/Stella.png[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z243/_X5-452_/Anime/Pocket%20Monster/Mine/StellaMug.png[/img]
I hope you like it. If there's anything you'd like me to change, just ask. :)

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
thanks she looks fantastic! :)

btw she is my region champion and shes very pleased with her mug&sprite. :)

~Psy~

Well, I 'm glad that you like it. :) And I'm very glad that she's pleased! ;D

These are beautiful ^w^

May I request a sprite that looks like this? ((mugshot please??))

And a girl with brown hair that goes up to the base of her neck and tied to the side in a ponytail. and a pink beret, wearing a team rocket shirt with a black undershirt, a faded red blazer, yellow capris, and boots.

I'm sorry, but I'm not taking requests right now. When I am again, it'll say so in the first post and in the title. I'll have to ask you to always check the first post before requesting. And when I do take them again, please use the form.

hey X5
can i request a trainer

male
waist length blond hair
red tshirt
black jeans
plain sneakers
loaded scabbard on his side

thanks ahead

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Pyroblade - Had you read the first page, or even the post above yours, you'd know that [X5-452] is NOT taking requests at this time. Please read the first post in any artworks/spriting thread in future~

Re: A Pixel of [X5]- Taking Requests For a Limited Time Only!

I'l be taking all requests given to me today and tomorrow. Anybody want one? Use the form!!

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
Re: A Pixel of [X5]- Taking Requests For a Limited Time Only!

[Form For Scratch]
What do you want?: a scratch sprite of my fakemon miniginim (girafarig prevo)
Picture/Extraordinarily Detailed Description:

P.S the color's aren't shown, the half thats yellow on girafarig is creamy white, and the spots and mussel are pale pink.

thanks in advance,

~Psy~