• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Pixel of [X5]

Re: A Pixel of [X5] - Taking Requests!

Thank you so much, I love it ♥!
I like the second one better cause the sword and stuff but it's an awesome sprite <3333! I really like the sword and hair they are sprited very well ~*

* adds to avvie *
I can't wait to see more sprites :>

Shaymin ~*

Saymin ~: I kinda thought you would like that one better. I'm glad you like it. ^_^

General Vulpix: I need to know if you wanted him to be more crouching/animal-like for the mugshot as well as the sprite. Depending on your answer, I may have to scratch them.

Is this what you want???
[X5-452] said:

GeneralVulpixRequest.png

[X5-452] said:
K. Is this kinda the pose you were goin' for?
GeneralVulpixRequest.png

I think I'll use a different hanging arm, but yeah.
Or did you wanted him to look more animal-like? Crouching and such.​
that pose is great!!!

I'm hoping this is kinda what you wanted for the sprite. I haven't done the Mugshot yet, but I'm getting there
GeneralVulpixRequest-1.png

Code:
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z243/_X5-452_/Anime/Pocket%20Monster/Mine/GeneralVulpixRequest-1.png[/img]
I did get distracted....

I finally figured out how to make things animated!! ^_^
No I'm not doing animated requests.​

[X5-452] said:
I'm hoping this is kinda what you wanted for the sprite. I haven't done the Mugshot yet, but I'm getting there
GeneralVulpixRequest-1.png

Code:
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z243/_X5-452_/Anime/Pocket%20Monster/Mine/GeneralVulpixRequest-1.png[/img]
I did get distracted....
dratini_avatar_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3d6h30.gif

nurse_joy_avatar_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3d391r.gif

I finally figured out how to make things animated!! ^_^
No I'm not doing animated requests.​
Thanks its awesome and your animated sprites are cool!!! dratini is cute

I've kinda lost my inspiration. I'm sorry. I did start on your mugshot today, but I ended going on Netflix and came up with more ideas for Fakemon. Is it ok if I don't do it? If you REALLY want it, I'll force it out tomorrow. It wont take more than an hour to make it all sexy like.

Not bad... He looks cool... I too have made a bunch of people I know into pokemon trainers... It's always fun to see how they react to it when you show them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess what I did?
Das right!
I made Yuffie Kisaragi from Advent Children!
Hells yeah *nods in triumph*​

EDIT: I just realized that this isn't done. I forgot her armbands, the flower pattern on her shirt, and her belt! Why i thought it was done is beyond me.

Re: A Pixel of [X5] - I do like comments and critiques.

[X5], I must say that you are a very talented spriter indeed, in fact I don't have anything bad to say about your sprites, they're just that good!
I love the Yuffie sprite, and I like how you sprited the thing she's holding |D
Keep it up, I'd love to see more, and I shall be stalking this thread ;3

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

wow X5 your recent sprites have been incredible Yuffie looks adorable and deadly (her perfect style) and the others are still amazing as ever!

Molly~

Yay! I'm glad to have influenced your opinion on Big Daddies.

I made a Little Sister too! : )

Her pose is based off of the concept art.

Up next: Big Sister!​

That Little Sister is very spooky! :o
But very cute! ;D

They are mostly scratched, huh? (at least the Big Daddy-sprite but also a bit on the Little Sister-sprite?). Anyways, really good job.

Thank you all!! And yeah, a lot of scratching.

I made a Bioshock Team ^_^

I asked my mom what I should make next. She said a Jigglypuff dressed up like Tom Jones. Lol!
jigglypuff_as_tom_jones_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3ewngg.png

For the Big Sister, I'm hoping it'll look something like this:
bioshock-2-big-sister-300x300.jpg

I'm thinking that the Galactic Grunt is pretty close, so I'll start with that then start splicing other ones on.​

If you have checked out my DeviantART recently, you would've noticed that there are new sprites that I haven't posted here yet. I've been too lazy to. But here they are now.
D/P Anime Styled Brock and FR/LG Sabrina in the B/W and HG/SS sizes.
http://x-5-4-5-2.deviantart.com/gallery/29469957
I made Steven Stone and FR/LG Sabrina in B/W Overworlds

Yes I'm still working on the Big Sister. I just needed a break from it.​

I have an update for you all!!
wallace_overworld_sprite_sheet_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3gm0mo.png
clair_overworld_sprite_sheet_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3h4k6s.png
lance_overworld_sprite_sheet_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3h5xm6.png

mew_icon_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3h4kg4.gif

The sheets I've been making are for a person on deviantART.​

Cool, indeed. Your scratches are really good, I must say. Bravo :)

Thank you. ^_^
I am going to make one final sprite for this game hack thing that I can't even get because I don't even own Black or White, but it'll be Anime styled D/P Brock Sprite. I'm gonna semi-scratch it 'cause the new pose doesn't really fit the old Brock. I'm gonna try to make the simple pose of him standing straight with his arms crossed in a non-threatening way. I've done arms crossed before, but that was a boy-ish/posed sprite and the sprite of Drayden is too tall, manly, and intimidating. I'm gonna try to find a good in-between.

Sorry for the hiatus guys. I got sick of spriting again. I would've posted the photography I've done in the art thread, but I never get feedback and I also was kinda lazy.

Anyway, I finished this forever ago, but forgot about it. I even forgot to put it on deviantArt.

I might get back into spriting again soon, but don't get your hopes up for a while.

Oh, I did make trainer cards for the TCM
trainer_card_25_by_x_5_4_5_2-d41d2ce.png
trainer_card_26_by_x_5_4_5_2-d41d2hn.png
trainer_card_27_by_x_5_4_5_2-d41d2jg.png
trainer_card_28_by_x_5_4_5_2-d41d2ly.png
trainer_card_29_by_x_5_4_5_2-d41d2nf.png
trainer_card_30_by_x_5_4_5_2-d41d2p9.png

trainer_card_11_by_x_5_4_5_2-d418qoz.png
trainer_card_12_by_x_5_4_5_2-d418qub.png
trainer_card_13_by_x_5_4_5_2-d418r22.png
trainer_card_14_by_x_5_4_5_2-d419b4h.png
trainer_card_15_by_x_5_4_5_2-d419b75.png
trainer_card_16_by_x_5_4_5_2-d419b9n.png
trainer_card_17_by_x_5_4_5_2-d41bsot.png
trainer_card_18_by_x_5_4_5_2-d41btkk.png
trainer_card_19_by_x_5_4_5_2-d41btlv.png
trainer_card_20_by_x_5_4_5_2-d41buml.png
trainer_card_21_by_x_5_4_5_2-d41buth.png
trainer_card_23_by_x_5_4_5_2-d41bv5f.png
trainer_card_24_by_x_5_4_5_2-d41bw5b.png

Now, I didn't submit this one because I don't know who made the background picture.
If anyone can tell me where this picture originates, I would be very greatful.
trainer_card_22_by_x_5_4_5_2-d41buts.png

I made Winona. :)

Now I'm gonna work on Lorelei, then Phoebe. :)

GOALS! I want to make the Hoenn gym leaders and elite four. I also want to make the rest of the characters of Bioshock and all of the main characters of Fullmetal Alchemist and Sailor Moon. And I mean both Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. And maybe I'll include some side characters too. That means that I probably wont be taking requests again for a long time.​

Your Winona sprite is very well done. The posing, shading, and hair are all very nice.

If I had to critique it, I would note that the face is still very HGSS Jasmine-y, a lot in part due to the eye color (the RSE sprite has her eyes closed, but manga Winona has purple/blue eyes) and the extra forehead from her hat being higher up on her head.

Also, her little hair tufts are actually supposed to be coming from underneath the hat, not through the sides.

These are all very minor little details, however. It's a really good sprite, and I'm looking forward to seeing Phoebe and Lorelei.

Hi, when are you going to be taking requests agian. You are a really awesome spriter!

I am loving those skateboard overworlds... :D They're top-notch... The made me lean back in my chair and actually say, "....... Snazzy."

:) I'm glad you like them! Ill be making D/P/P styled skater overworlds for my OC Sher'ee Chestnut sometime as well. ^_^

More skating! :)

Now that I'm done here with that hack stuff, I'll get back to making Lorelei. Im about half way done. :)

http://x-5-4-5-2.deviantart.com/gallery/29469957

What do you think?​

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

wow your sprites are looking awesome, the skater looks very street/ badass, and Lorelei looks really good :)

:) Thank you! I was actually a little unsure about Lorelei.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I put a poll up. Please vote!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Misty won!! Big sister came in second, Winry in third, and Mercury in last. So, that's the order I'll make them in. :)

:oyour trainer sprites r toatally amazing so original if you compared them to a real trainer sprite of the game no one could tell the difference!

;D THANK YOU!!!
You are so awesome for saying that :) I feel like I can't put enough smiley faces on here to show you how much I appreciate that. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyway, I can't decide how to pose Misty. I've started over three times already. I keep trying to make it better than this other Misty sprite I saw which uses Whitney as the base, but altered the hand to be a peace sign. . . It's so cute that I'm having a hard time not just doing the same thing . . . :-\
Any suggestions??

EDIT: Ghosty, because of how good your compliment made me feel, I'll grant you a request. :) I'll probably do it after the other four sprites I'm gonna make, so you have plenty of time to think about what you want. :)

Also, I just thought of something cuter than a stupid peace sign! A TOGEPI!! I don't know why I didn't think of that before!