• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a quite morning in Kalos. But, everything is going to change to a young lady name Page Brown, because she's going on a journey, but first things first she's going to get her first Pokemon. When she was done eating breakfast, she ran as fast as she could to professor's lab, but when she was running to the lab she ran into you.

(This may be moved to discussion btw but ill roll with it.)

Zen had been waiting in the lab with a croissant and cursed as he was pushed from behind." Whoa what?" he sighed as he saw Page."Morning Page. You getting a Pokemon as well?" He couldn't help the fact they lived in a small town but he knew Page very well.

(I understand)

"Oh Hey Zen!! Sorry about that" She said in a excited voice. She looks up at the lab then at you, "Do you know what Pokemon are you getting?" She said in a curious way. She blond hair shines in the morning sun as she ask you that question.

Zen swished the red hair from his eyes and grinned." Yeah, but you have to wait to see it." He grinned and tapped his nose." I hope it isn't afraid of me or something." He shuffled his scarf and grabbed a pokeball from his pocket."Im going to be the best, me and my partners."

She smiles and looks at the lad again, "same here" she said. The doors open and as soon as it opens she walks in and and looks at you. "Are you ready Zen?" She said in a calm voice.

"Oh! Hello, everyone! Looks like you're all already here!" As most of you know, I am Professor Redwood." Said the professor. "Now, Richard, Page, and Zen. I have a Pokemon for each of you. Paige," he said pointing to Paige, "you can pick first!" He hurled out three poke balls revealing a Duskull, a Poliwag, and an Eevee. "Which one do you want?"

Last edited:
"Oh well I'm going to be a new trainer today if that's what you mean, and so is zen over there" said Page as she points to zen

Richard looks at the Pokémon "I already have my partner Riolu but I'd like poliwag if I can still have him" Richard says to the professor

"Alright," said the professor putting Eevee and Polliwog back into their Pokeballs and handing them to Richard and Paige. "Here you are!" he said "That just leaves Zen, you can have this Duskull." He handed the third Pokeball to Zen. "Now, you guys are about to start you're very own Pokemon Journey! Why don't you all go visit the next town over. Well, goodbye from me! And be sure to have a great time!"

Last edited:
Its 8:30 sitting in a office in Aquacorde town and Pichu nuzzles him trying to get his attention. "Oh yeah im all ears buddy" he slightly smiles at Pichu as he sqeaks back in relief

Last edited:
"I would battle you when you get your starter but my pokemon are really strong." Flame said as pikachu jumped on his shoulder, Greninja appeared beside him and Sylveon wrapped a ribbon around his arm.

Fredleb came running. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I OVERSLEEPT!!!!!!!! I GOTTA GET A STARTERS BEFORE THEY RUN OUT!!!!!!!!!"

A wild Pikachu appeared. "Wow! Good thing the professor gave me these Pokéballs!" Said Fredleb. "Too bad there were no Pokémon left... Oh well! I guess Pikachu will be my starter!"

025_zpsfea5354b.gif

(This is the 2nd time I've seen Kip in a roleplay LOL XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.