• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Mixed World.

@Hungry Badass May I give some advice on your last two posts? You might want to refrain from autoing, as it is not allowed in the rules. And try to flesh out your post more. Right now it just looks like Sans appeared out of nowhere and teleported Agent 3 away. If he followed the group, make him react to stuff happening like Agent 3's capture, Agent 8 entering the trees, Kyle flying upwards or make him think about the plan that was made. It just helps to make your posts feel more immersive and less likely to be taken down.

Same goes for Frisk, I know that they are not really a talker but two lines are too short to make a post. Try to make them think about more things, like make them wonder about the situation they are in. If done correctly, you should be able to get a whole paragraph out of that.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
@Hungry Badass May I give some advice on your last two posts? You might want to refrain from autoing, as it is not allowed in the rules. And try to flesh out your post more. Right now it just looks like Sans appeared out of nowhere and teleported Agent 3 away. If he followed the group, make him react to stuff happening like Agent 3's capture, Agent 8 entering the trees, Kyle flying upwards or make him think about the plan that was made. It just helps to make your posts feel more immersive and less likely to be taken down.

Same goes for Frisk, I know that they are not really a talker but two lines are too short to make a post. Try to make them think about more things, like make them wonder about the situation they are in. If done correctly, you should be able to get a whole paragraph out of that.
I haven't used frisk in my last two posts tho...