• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Mixed World.

I have a question, would it be possible for a character to align themselves with the main threat? I want to introduce a character that could fit on both sides, so I'm exploring my options here

He’s using the Charge Shot right now, but he has other types.

Charge Shot
Normal- Shoots rapidly straight ahead, creating a small shock, just not electrocution.
Charged- Shorter range, but creates a small explosion of electric energy.

Peashooter
Normal- Normal Blue dots of energy, burning a little.
Charged- Slow moving blue ball of pretty much fire.

Spread
Normal- Just like peashooter, but less range, and there are 3 at a time, spreading out.
Charged: Shoots 8 large spikes of energy around himself. This can be one of his most deadly ones.

Roundabout
Normal: Blades of energy, cutting through things, before changing direction and flying back to Cupheads direction. This is a risky one, since Cuphead has to dodge away.
Charged: The same thing but Larger, and can return to Cuphead for more energy.

Chaser
Normal- Homes in on nearest person, doing less damage, but have the same burning effect as peashooter.
Charged- Summons 4 blue energy balls that circle around Cuphead. They can be destroyed by other things though, but they offer protection for Cuphead.

I didn’t include 1 or 2 of the other ones, and tried balancing out as much as I could. I’ll put down when he changes weapon type. But, he has the top one on right now. Hope the chart is somewhat helpful, I tried.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Might as well put down Gunvolt’s different kinds of bolts, all but one do the same amount of damage, which is minimal.

Cerberus
Standard auto fire.

Mizuchi
Displays a reticle that allows the bolt to change directions in mid-air. Can only fire one at a time.

Naga
Same as Cerberus, but can be charged to make the bolt go through obstacles.

Technos
Shoots two bolts diagonally, one upwards and one downwards. Can crawl on floors and ceilings.

Orochi
Deploys a bot that fires seven bolts in a semicircle, either upwards or downwards.

Vasuki
Same as Cerberus, but bolts that hit enemies bounce onto others shortly after.

Dullahan
Cannot tag, but has increased damage output, think of it as Cuphead’s Peashooter but slower and stronger.

Also, some explaining on tagging:

Gunvolt can tag a single enemy up to three times. The more tags, the more damage. He can also tag multiple enemies at once. Once an enemy is tagged, he can deploy his Flashfield, and the electricity will arc to the target. The tags wear off rather quickly, after 5 to 10 seconds.

Tag count for each bolt:
Mizuchi: 1
Technos: 2
Cerberus: 3
Naga and Vasuki: 5
Orochi: 8

Last edited:
*looks at amount of posts on RP and Discussion*
So....we have over 400 posts....and over 100 posts on the discussion.....
Yay! I though this would be a bad idea, but it turned out really well!

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Mkay. I might come in if I can get the gist of it. Could you give me a quick rundown of the situation at the moment?

Do you mind reserving these characters for me? (Unless, of course, they're already taken.)

Alphys (Undertale)
Temmie (Undertale)
Eevee (Pokemon)

If you're okay with a more antagonist character, please reserve Betty/Bete Noire (Glitchtale) as well.

First, accepted.

a lot of stuff happened, but I'll try to explain some things.
1. We have 3 bad guys, Vega (Street Fighter) and Cuphead and Mugman, who are in demon form (from the game Cuphead)
2. Teal(Agent 3) Octavian or Vian for short (Agent 8 )Dingodile, Gunvolt, and Gold(Agent 4) Are all on the good side. Susie hasn't decided which side she's on her since she only has seen Teal and Gold. Just look at the discussion to find out the games their from cause I'm too lazy.

So, in the recent times, Teal had fallen from an unstable cliff into darkness, but survived due to Gold's spirit telling her where she could land.(Gold had died due to injuries earlier) She got in contact with her group on the surface, and had to go deeper down to try and find a way back up. There, she ran into Susie, who is using her to try and get back up. Vian found a way to pin point her location, and I guess Gunvolt is about to try and rescue her.

I cant explain things very well, sorry if it isn't good.