• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Mixed World.

( I decided to use an old idea I tried using a smash rp for, but different.)

A world of peace. A world of harmony. That’s what described Suesaso. A world, split into six parts. Desert, Tundra, Forest, Mountains, Caves, and a Large City called Zuxioa. Everyone was happy. Until...a great evil travelled through worlds to get here. This new world, in a last attempt to save itself, used magic to call heroes from others worlds, in hope of being saved. Can our heroes stop this world from being taken? Or be lost trying?

—————————
Rules.

1. No OC’s. I might allow it if someone asks, but I have the right, and will say no if I don’t think they’ll work in the story.
2. If a character can’t talk, (like Villager, who speaks Animalese, or Inklings, who speak, well, Inkling.) They must have [ this box ] around their words, along with how it sounds in there language.
3. Join only if you have enough time to reply at least once or twice a day, and are fine with waiting if someone cant respond right away.
4. Have Fun! ( please )
———————
My Characters

Agent 3 (Female, and her name is Teal) - Splatoon
Agent 4 (Male, and his name is Gold) - Splatoon
Agent 8 (Male, and Teal chose the name Octavian, Vian for short, for him, since he cant remember his old name)- Splatoon
Pokemon Trainer (Male, and Trainer for short) - Smash Bros/Pokemon (He has Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizrd with him)
EDIT: I’m also taking 3 others.
Cuphead - Cuphead
Mugman- Cuphead
Susie- Deltarune
Anyway, lets see if we can get this up soon, and I look forward to this role play!

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
I was interested in similar rp you made, but forgot to join. I have a question now. Am I allowed to use South Park characters? If so I would like to use:
The Coon (Eric Cartman)
Toolshed (Stan Marsh)
Human Kite (Kyle Broflovski)
Mysterion (Kenny McCormick)
Professor Chaos (Butters Stotch)

Me: *logs on and looks at rp.*
RP: *3 others want to join, and it has about 53 views*
Me: ... *walks out of the room slowly*
Still me: *deep breath* OH MY GOD HOW!?!?

(I had this random idea after I checked the views and wanted to put it for some reason)

Uhh, not sure if I can guarantee I'll be committed to this, but I'll join just in case I have nothing else to do.
Characters I'd like to play as:
Heavy Weapons Guy - Team Fortress 2
Heavy swears occasionally in the game, but not often, and I'm not gonna have him swear, so don't worry.

65c.jpg

Okay, what the heck is happening. Is this a thing where our characters were just minding their own business when suddenly, "Bam!" They're summoned to Suesasosalsasalami or whatever? If so, where exactly are they being summoned? What does the landscape around them look like? Are they all being summoned at the same time to the same place?

Classic Sonic-Sonic the hedgehog Mania
Sans- Undertale/deltarune
Frisk -Undertale
Kris : Deltarune
Modern Sonic - whatever new game he is in
Gumball: the amazing world of gumball
Spiderman: Spiderman:far from home
Papyrus- Undertale / Deltarune

@Hungry Badass is on moderation, but he said he’s joining with these characters soon.

Note 2: I’m getting rid of Pokemon Trainer, cause I kinda forgot about him.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Excuse me if I may. May I join in this?
Joker - Persona 5
Zero - Mega Man X series
The Vengeful One - Disturbed (I'll post an image for this one.)
Technological Terror - BTD6 [He has blips and bleeps]
Quincy - BTD6
Monk Maz Koshia - Breath of the wild
(The vengeful one picture owned by it's respective creator.)
image.jpg