1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join A Mixed World.

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by GhostlyCubone11, Aug 27, 2019.

1. ( I decided to use an old idea I tried using a smash rp for, but different.)

A world of peace. A world of harmony. That’s what described Suesaso. A world, split into six parts. Desert, Tundra, Forest, Mountains, Caves, and a Large City called Zuxioa. Everyone was happy. Until...a great evil travelled through worlds to get here. This new world, in a last attempt to save itself, used magic to call heroes from others worlds, in hope of being saved. Can our heroes stop this world from being taken? Or be lost trying?

—————————
    Rules.

1. No OC’s. I might allow it if someone asks, but I have the right, and will say no if I don’t think they’ll work in the story.
    2. If a character can’t talk, (like Villager, who speaks Animalese, or Inklings, who speak, well, Inkling.) They must have [ this box ] around their words, along with how it sounds in there language.
    3. Join only if you have enough time to reply at least once or twice a day, and are fine with waiting if someone cant respond right away.
    4. Have Fun! ( please )
    ———————
    My Characters

Agent 3 (Female, and her name is Teal) - Splatoon
    Agent 4 (Male, and his name is Gold) - Splatoon
    Agent 8 (Male, and Teal chose the name Octavian, Vian for short, for him, since he cant remember his old name)- Splatoon
    Pokemon Trainer (Male, and Trainer for short) - Smash Bros/Pokemon (He has Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizrd with him)
    EDIT: I’m also taking 3 others.
    Cuphead - Cuphead
    Mugman- Cuphead
    Susie- Deltarune
    Anyway, lets see if we can get this up soon, and I look forward to this role play!

#1 GhostlyCubone11, Aug 27, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    DarkHydraT likes this.
  2. Sounds fun, what are the limits on powerful characters? For example, I doubt that Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet would be allowed

PrincessPika~chan likes this.
  3. Yeah, that wouldn’t be allowed. But, for powerful characters, you cant use them unless you put some kinda limit on them. And if you cant put a limit, you cannot use them at all.

PrincessPika~chan and DarkHydraT like this.
  4. I see, that makes sense. I'll try to get a bio up sooner or later

5. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

I was interested in similar rp you made, but forgot to join. I have a question now. Am I allowed to use South Park characters? If so I would like to use:
    The Coon (Eric Cartman)
    Toolshed (Stan Marsh)
    Human Kite (Kyle Broflovski)
    Mysterion (Kenny McCormick)
    Professor Chaos (Butters Stotch)

DarkHydraT likes this.
  6. Hm. Eh, why not. Could be fun. How about my boy Captain Fordo from Star Wars?

MihajloJedi and DarkHydraT like this.
  7. You all are accepted, but one thing. For South Park, you need to keep swearing to a minimum, and you need to use asterisks to cover the swears when your do.

8. I found a character that might be fun to work with. Dingodile from the Crash Bandicoot series, and if his flamethrower is too strong I'll disable some functions

MihajloJedi likes this.
  9. Ok! So, we have about 3 people....I guess I’ll accept about 1-2 more before we start.

10. Me: *logs on and looks at rp.*
    RP: *3 others want to join, and it has about 53 views*
    Me: ... *walks out of the room slowly*
    Still me: *deep breath* OH MY GOD HOW!?!?

(I had this random idea after I checked the views and wanted to put it for some reason)

11. MihajloJedi

Don't worry, my character won't swear too much

DarkHydraT likes this.
  12. Ok, then you can use them.

13. Uhh, not sure if I can guarantee I'll be committed to this, but I'll join just in case I have nothing else to do.
    Characters I'd like to play as:
    Heavy Weapons Guy - Team Fortress 2
    Heavy swears occasionally in the game, but not often, and I'm not gonna have him swear, so don't worry.

DarkHydraT and MihajloJedi like this.
  14. Ok, your in! I’ll just start it now, cause I have nothing else too do with my life.

15. ok its up. I still cant link things though! ARGH!!!!!

16. 65c.jpg

Okay, what the heck is happening. Is this a thing where our characters were just minding their own business when suddenly, "Bam!" They're summoned to Suesasosalsasalami or whatever? If so, where exactly are they being summoned? What does the landscape around them look like? Are they all being summoned at the same time to the same place?

17. Eh, pretty much. They just wake up in Suesaso. And, I guess they can all start in the Forest area in different parts.

18. MihajloJedi

Hungry Badass and DarkHydraT like this.
  19. Classic Sonic-Sonic the hedgehog Mania
    Sans- Undertale/deltarune
    Frisk -Undertale
    Kris : Deltarune
    Modern Sonic - whatever new game he is in
    Gumball: the amazing world of gumball
    Spiderman: Spiderman:far from home
    Papyrus- Undertale / Deltarune

@Hungry Badass is on moderation, but he said he’s joining with these characters soon.

Note 2: I’m getting rid of Pokemon Trainer, cause I kinda forgot about him.

20. I am also going to be playing as Cody, from Street Figher Alpha 3.

21. I’m not sure anymore if Inklings would understand English....eh, ill just say they do.

22. Does this go for Octolings as well or not?

MihajloJedi likes this.
  23. MihajloJedi

I will reply now (sorry I was kinda busy)

DarkHydraT likes this.
  24. MihajloJedi

@DarkHydraT I didn't really understand your last sentence. What did you mean by that hoodie over there?

DarkHydraT likes this.
  25. I think he means Kenny

DarkHydraT and MihajloJedi like this.
  26. MihajloJedi

Boys are currently in their superhero costumes and Kenny talks a lot as Mysterion.

DarkHydraT likes this.
  27. Hungry Badass

Hungry Badass Previously Iazy guy who loves to eat

I.. am here! !! To post!! Looks like i didn't have my math right, i'll post real quick

28. Hey uhh... sorry that I haven't participated yet in the RP. I was away for a while and now school, so... I'm gonna make a post now introducing Heavy.
    Again, I apologise for not RP'ing.

29. Hungry Badass

Hungry Badass Previously Iazy guy who loves to eat

Its okay! I made my first post today!

30. I did, didn't know everyone was in their superhero costumes though. My fault

MihajloJedi likes this.
  31. I honestly am surprised. We got to the second page! Yay!

32. Oh, forgot to mention. Each area (etc. forest) has a boss watching over it, draining the energy from the area. They can communicate through telepathy, and they are extremely strong.

33. MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790 Previously SlicertheGallade890

Excuse me if I may. May I join in this?
    Joker - Persona 5
    Zero - Mega Man X series
    The Vengeful One - Disturbed (I'll post an image for this one.)
    Technological Terror - BTD6 [He has blips and bleeps]
    Quincy - BTD6
    Monk Maz Koshia - Breath of the wild
    (The vengeful one picture owned by it's respective creator.)
    image.jpg

34. Okay, we have a decent sized group now. What next? Do we keep wandering around and try to pick up the others or should we try to find a way out of the forest first?

MihajloJedi likes this.
  35. Finding the others I guess.

36. This is a pickle, is there a way for us to save Agent 3 without them dying?

MihajloJedi likes this.
  37. Yeah. But I’m gonna let you guys find that out, because it depends on what everyone does.