• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Should we change the time in the RP to 8pm from 6pm?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7pm?

• i farted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
I mean it might happen because remember Muffin was mocking you and pretending Sylvie was in love with Christian?

Hey, how did Gligar learn poison jab? You need a tm for that.
Also, he needs to be level 22 to learn acrobatics, and you just called it.
AND, its only a 10% chance to poison. You made many mistakes. Also, poisoning is autoing as well.

As Sylvie said, this is basically based off the anime, you don't need a TM to teach a Gligar Poison Jab, and Gligar is a Scorpion! It got a tail and a sting, that's basically why it learned Poison Jab.

Gligar is a flying type... Why wouldn't it just hit something 3 or 4 times with it's body or tail????? It's basically flying.

Ah, and the poison thing, well, get stung by a scorpion and you will see what happens XD

So, then your gligar would be dead by now. It was pelted by Arm Thrusts with max attack, and had lower defense due to the karate chop. And, yes you still need the tm. Or I could just use Stone edge, and one shot your Gligar. @SylvieThePokemonTrainer whats your verdict?

Well, if you didn't read my sentences, I clearly stated that Gligar used Harden. Also, it would be 1x damage since Gligar is Flying and Ground XD

upload_2017-10-9_18-11-47.png

SEE??!! XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.