• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Should we change the time in the RP to 8pm from 6pm?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7pm?

• i farted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
XDDD, I see XDD

I edited the post, now I will try to meet her again, and yes, Euclides got banned from the Pokémon Center :p (Not completely, he can still heal his Pokémon, but he can't stay there for too long.)

Buuut, it's up to you! I won't say he met you since he isn't really paying attention to his surroundings.

I can't like my own post ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
Starbucks :p

Well, in Brazil we can write whatever we want in a little tag which is placed on the cup.

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.
Please remember that a Discussion Thread is still a forum thread. I.E. not a bloody chat room, and one-word posts like this are SPAM as per our global rules. If a post has no discussion value, it does not belong on the forums.

Well, when I get to say something that is really irrelevant, I will just post it on the discussion thread, ok? That way the RP doesn't get closed and we don't get any issues. (With we I mean me. XD)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I really, really need to find the time to write the guide for basic forum etiquette so I can provide people with some reference to how forums work without having to type it over and over again. @_@

But yes. Back on topic, folks!

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Thanks

Wait, what if there was a ship between my character and Sylvie. Would it be Christvie, Sylvistian, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.