• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Should we change the time in the RP to 8pm from 6pm?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7pm?

• i farted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But @Sukoku The poisoning Pancham bit is complete autoing, it only has a 10% chance as well. Please edit it out..

@Glaceon trainer As I said, TMs do not exist. In the Anime, Pokemon can literally learn any move if it makes sense for it to have it - etc, Charizard learning Hydro Pump. So the Poison Jab is fine.

Yeah, I know now. Went on Recent Activity, he posted on Teapot's profile saying they should add a status wheel. In all honesty, I think that would take way too much coding for such a pointless addition.

For status effects. When you try to poison a pokemon with poison sting, you put in poison sting in the wheel, and you spin for the 10% chance for poison. Works for moves with effects. So, it spins for stat lowering, like attack or defence.

Sorry, but I just think that idea is a little stupid. You could just spin a wheel that you could customize to choose it. Like how I did for the 10% thing. I went on a customizable random wheel website, changed the choices for there to be ten and changed eight to nope and two to yes. It chose nope. And it was accurate.

Eh, I guess. But the Pancham was probably around level 20 when Serena caught it and learnt it one her first performance wasn't it? So it was probably about level 25. I dunno though.

And I was saying the wrong numbers for the wheel. I mean to say I put in 9 nopes and 1 yes XD

While you got that level 16-18 Pancham, I got a level 27 Croconaw and a 24 Pikachu, Hueheueheuhue (They don't go all out every time, they just 'suppress' their power according to the level of the Pokémon :p)

Oh god if this was the game Euclides would one hit KO each one of Viola's Pokemon...

Viola
Bug Badge
Bug type

Pokémon Surskit
Surskit
Level 10
Bug · Water

Vivillon
Vivillon
Level 12
Bug · Flying

I know, it's gonna be like the anime, 1 month ago Pikachu managed to beat a level 30 Gengar and now it will lose to a mere level 12 Vivillon XD. It's like the Latios thing XDD

Ugh, how??? You didn't even get your first badge, Croconaw managed to beat 4 GYMs, as well as Pikachu, and they're both under 30, Pidgey also fought against a Team Psychic grunt, same happened to Gligar. (Pidgey's level : 15 Gligar's level : 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.