• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in the Terobris Region

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah turned around to faced JC while Volts was still trying to ignore the Eevee as he just ate the core of the apple. Noah turn back towards Volts with his arms crossed. "Come on Volts show some manners, I think that Eevee wants to say something to you." Volts scuffed before saying. "Elekid! kid!" ("What do you want tin can!") Volts said as he turned his head slightly towards the Eevee. "So then while they talk have you two decided to accompany me to Thenas City it wouldn't be so much fun if I didn't have companions with me." Noah said as he pulled down his Hood showing his long black hair and the gentle smile he was giving.

Russel sighed in relief that the girl wasn't angry. "Good to know you're okay." He said with a light smile before she introduced herself to him and a girl by the name of Sarah. "You ladies can call me Russel, this little girl here's my partner, Lena." He said as he lightly gestured to the Riolu who cheerfully waved at the pair and their Eevees. "I'm just goin' to the lab to get my pokedex before I start my journey, you ladies know where it is?" He asked.

"Not too much, actually," Cole said, "My Pokedex could use an update from just Hoenn Pokemon. And I could use a charge for my phone. Parents."

"Oh I know. Mine still call in to make sure I'm okay. Though in a way, it's nice to know there's someone watching out for me," Blossom smiled, warmly.

"True," Cole said, smiling back at the Professor, "More than anything I'm here to touch base with you. Are there any tasks you need done around Terobris?"

"Personally, no," Blossom said, "Though I always get a tad worried when I send a group of brand new trainers out on their own. Maybe stick close to them. You don't need to be their scout leader or anything, but just keep tabs on 'em for me?"

"Of course," Cole nodded, "They'll end up journeying through most of Terobris anyways, right?"

"Exactly," Blossom said, "You can conduct your environmental research as you tag along."

"Sounds like a plan," Cole grinned.

"Now, let's see what I can do for that Dex of yours," Blossom said, taking it to a backroom.

Cole turned to see a group of clumsy kids who bumped into each other introducing themselves, and walked over to see if he could slide in their little forming friend group.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
“What the..” Lucas said, right when Allie and that other guy bumped into each other. He then heard that person’s name was “Russel”. Good to know. However, Lucas was quite anxious to journey already, and so was his new partner, Eevee. He then waved to the group as he began to walk to Route 500, which connected the cities of Minburgh and Thenas together.

Blue placed the bag of berries on the ground just in front of Volt. "Eevee! Vee! "I just wanted to apologize for what I did about your snack, I felt guilty by doing that honest, it won't happen again I promise so for my gratitude, take this bag of berries. I don't want to make an enemy of you so please accept them. You don't have to thank me this is all on me ok. I wanted to make up on your missed meal. I want to help you in anyway I can if you need it if we are battling together at some point. I don't expect you to forgive me that easily but at least I have a heart to apologize for what I did" Blue finished before she sat down in front of him giving a gentle smile.

While Blue was apologizing to his Elekid she just gave a smile to Noah. "Well if you don't mind having me and Mask then I don't mind coming along with you and beside Mask here always follows me around like he is my bodyguard or something so I can't really stop him unless I say so"she gave a chuckle as Mask suddenly became embarrassed under that mask of his but chuckled to himself as he nodded to agree.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
An angry symbol appeared on the side of Volts head as he turned around towards blue and grabbed both of her cheeks pulling them in different directions. "Ele elekid kid! "Your snack was my breakfast you little furball!" Volts said as he took a deep breath and let go of blue's cheeks and grabbed the bag of berries and tossed one into his mouth. "Elekid. (".......They taste all right I guess, I was planning on messing with your fur with my electricity making it go all puffy for what you did but I guess I'll accept this.") Volts said as he was walking away from the Eevee heading down the stone stairs with the bag eating the berries before sitting down a bluk berry by blue's feet.

Noah took a glance at mask before looking at JC. "So he's like your sidekick or something, actually it doesn't matter let's head towards route 500 and maybe catch a few new Pokemon for each of us." Noah said as he walked down the stairs catching up to Volts who decided to go up ahead without his permission.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Crash. From the sudden noise, Marshall was jolted awake and looked around with groggy eyes and messy black hair. “Darn it, Puma! I told you not to mess with my alarm clock! Now I’m late,” Marshall groaned as the Liepard looked quite pleased with herself. Marshall climbed out of his bed, slightly upset due to the fact that his squishy, soft mattress and his fluffy comforter had to be left for awhile. Slipping on a tank top and his jeans, Marshall stepped in his bathroom to get ready.

Marshall took his toothbrush and smothered it in toothpaste, brushing it over his teeth many times to make them extra white and shiny. Grinning to himself, Marshall brushed his comb over his disheveled hair and tied it up so it was comfortable. Slipping on his jacket and shoes, he slung his backpack over his shoulder and strolled out the door into Minburgh City. “Alright Spade! Come out, time to get going!” Marshall sent out his starter that he received from his mother, Spade.

Marshall and Spade decided to get a little snack before they left Minburgh City and onto the routes. Stopping by a little café, Marshall and Spade took their seat in a booth and waited for the waiter to get their orders. Soon, a short blonde lady that looked like she was in her late twenties or early thirties walked by their booth. “Hello, trainers? What can I get you for a drink today?” She asked them, ready to jot down the order.

“Just some chocolate milk. My Larvitar will have some ice water,” Marshall replied to the waiter and mouthed, “Is that fine?” to Spade, and he nodded.

“Okay, we will be back right away!” The woman smiled, and went into the back to get their cups, and filled them up with the asked beverages. She came back and put them on the table. “Chocolate milk, ice water,” She murmured, and watched them sip the drinks before asking another question. “Would you like to order now?”
Marshall nodded. “Sure. I’ll just have some scrambled eggs. What do you want, Spade?”
Spade grinned. “Larvitar!”
“Great. This special right here on the menu, thank goodness it’s not too expensive,” Marshall said, and the waiter went back off to the back room.

After she came back, the waitress went quickly to serve another table and Spade and Marshall scarfed down their breakfast. “Sicher besser als Toast, oder?”He asked Spade, and he nodded. They exited the café, and followed the sidewalk to Route 500. Spade and Marshall expected to see some Pokémon there, and there was something that he saw in a bush that jumped out when they walked by. It was a Pokemon, and that Pokemon was an Ekans. Upon jumping out, it used Poison Sting on Spade, and he wasn’t expecting it so the Larvitar got hit. “Oh, no! Thank goodness it wasn’t good at all on you. Spade, use Bite!” Marshall ordered, and the Larvitar charged at the snake Pokemon and chomped at it, barely hitting the snake as it attempted to slither away. “Ekans!” It cried as it used wrap on Spade and constricted the Larvitar. “Spade, Sandstorm!” The Larvitar summoned a sandstorm that injured the Ekans and drove it to loosen its grip on Spade. As the sandstorm kept rolling past Ekans and Spade, Marshall threw a Pokeball at the Ekans while it was still distracted by the sandstorm. Bing. It made that sound very soon after Marshall threw the ball. “Yes! Good job Spade,” He congratulated his Pokemon and attempted picked him up. Didn’t work due to Spade’s weight, so he just returned the Larvitar.

“Thenas City is just up ahead,” Marshall sprinted up to the end of the route after a few hours of nothing but walking and entered the City, quickly not giving up his sprint and going into the Pokemon Center. Giving his Pokemon to Nurse Joy, she had quickly taken them to the backroom to take care of them. While waiting, Marshall decided to pick up a magazine and wait for them to be healed. ‘I wonder how they can make people believe such bull crap, i don’t like this magazine,’ Marshall thought to himself, frowning and plopping it down. Staring out the window, he grew impatient for Nurse Joy to heal his Pokemon.

Last edited:
Kanna inspected her cyan pokedex she previously received. What a coincidence, it was her favorite color, must've been fate. Kanna put the pokedex and the poke ball that held her Snorunt inside away. "Let's see what Terobris has to offer." She mumbled silently to herself, in an attempt to give her some motivation to explore this new region. Though upon stepping out of the lab, she immediately witnessed a group of trainers socializing with each other. Some of the faces she remembered, however some were completely knew. So they did know each other? They all must be good friends then, let's not bother them. Kanna took another step, before noticing that they had their Pokemon out, instead of inside a ball, like her. Oh right, Snorunt probably wants to walk around as well. Very well. Kanna released her new partner and held it in her arms. "Sorry little one, I'm a little bad at this trainer thing. I still haven't given you a nickname yet but I'll think of one for you soon." She apologized to her Pokemon, before finally continuing her walk to route 500. Kanna silently walked past the group of trainers, without giving it any thought. However her curious Pokemon was watching the strange group the whole time, she looked as if she was going to join in any second. Kanna didn't seem to realize her companion's curiosity though and kept walking.

She chuckled before answering. "Not exactly...that's just how he is...he trusts me only...nobody else so that's why he does it..."she said looking to Mask hearing him slightly chuckle before sighing. Blue gave a sigh of relief when the Elekid accepted her apology before she leaped back up on JC's shoulder. "All done Blue?"she asked her. "Vee!( Yes, he accepted my apology)" Blue told her. "At least it's cleared up, well done Blue"she told her giving a gentle smile before catching up with Noah. Mask didn't fall behind as he followed her but had a sense of tension that they were being watched. He didn't like it so stay very close to JC. "Your as energetic to find new Pokemon to add to your team huh Noah, sounds interesting...don't fall behind..."she said already in front of him as she chuckled moving her mask to cover her face again. "I like to know more about you but the only problem is...will you allow it my friend..."she asked as a gentle smile seemed to remain on her face for the moment.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah was in deep thought trying to answer JC question before he answered. "You could say that, I kind of plan on using the best Pokemon that I can find that balance with Volts here." Noah, JC, and mask had just arrived at route 500 going down the road path before Noah's started to look around and see a couple of old abandoned destroyed buildings, as Noah was looking around he saw something trying to hiding in one of the old abandoned buildings. "Volts use Swift on that building right there and whatever pops out of there use thunder Wave on it." Volt nodded before launching a swift towards the building causing it to explode on contact while also making a spinarak pop out of it making it appear in front of Volts as he started shaking his hands rapidly sending out the thunder Wave paralyzing the spinarak. "Volts if it tries anything use a thunder Punch on it." Volts started to swing his arm back and forth generating electricity into his fist as Noah threw out a pokeball at the spinarak trapping it inside it causing the ball to landed on the ground shaking and with the button glowing red multiple times before clicking signaling that it was succeeded capture. "If you want to be my friend be my guest, ask with your heart's content and in return I get to ask something about you two." Noah said as he picked up his new team member pokeball and brought out his Pokedex scanning the Pokemon inside.

"Spinarak, the string spit Pokemon. Bug poison type. With threads from its mouth, it fashions sturdy webs that won’t break even if you set a rock on them. This spinarak is female, has the ability swarm, and has the moves sticky web, string shot, infestation, and poison sting.

"
I can make her work in my next gym battle once we gets to next city, I'll sit here and wait for you guys to get a new Pokemon, you should probably check inside the old buildings there might be a few hiding inside." Noah said as he laid down on the grass with his arms behind his head.

She thought for the moment before giving a chuckle. "Very well, lets become friends then Noah, but don't ask any personal questions that we will refuse to answer alright bur other then that any other questions you may ask we will do our best to answer them"she said before she looked around and spotted a Popplio and a Rowley together. "I'll be right back, Mask come with me for the moment"she told him.

Mask nodded following JC as he saw her approach the Rowlet and Popplio. They both were cautious. The Popplio seemed to be interested more in JC while he was the Rowlet look at him as he flew on his shoulder. "Rowlet!"he said giving a smile. Mask looked to the Rowlet before he pulled out a Pokeball for him as he let him decide. The Rowlet looked to the Pokeball before he touched his head with it until he was sucked in wigging three times before he was caught.

JC saw the Rowlet choose Mask before she looked down to the Popplio. "Hey there sweetie, do you want to join me"she asked it. The Popplio smiled. "Pop! Popplio!("I would love too!") She said as its voice turned out to be female. She chuckled a bit. "Alright" she said pulling out a Pokeball as she showed it to her. The Popplio touched it before she was sucked in until it wigged three times before she was caught. Mask and JC stood up before making their way back to Noah. "Noah? Do you know the gym leaders typing?"she asked him sternly but Mask, on the other hand, could still feel that they were being watched so remained alert and cautious.-

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Lucas, walking down Route 500, looked for a Pokémon around the bushes. It was still quite early, around 9 or 10 o’clock. The sun wasn’t fully out, meaning it wasn’t super hot as it usually is. Rudy walked alongside Lucas, while he looked out for a Pokémon as well alongside his owner.

Walking through the eastern end where it connected to Thenas City, a city famed for the works of ancient temples and the stunning views, Lucas finally found a Pokémon, a cute little electric mouse Pokémon, rather known to people as a Pichu. The temperature began to rise, as well as the humidity and of course, the chance of rain.

The Pichu stood ready and eager for battle, as well as Rudy was. Both stood ready until Lucas commanded, “Quick Attack!”

With a good amount of speed, Rudy dashed towards Pichu, as a shade of white began to appear around Rudy. Then Rudy attacked, dealing a good amount of damage. A shock of thunder was then sent to Eevee, who barely dodged it, but a small piece still landed and hurt Rudy.

Lucas then commanded another Quick Attack, which hit and seemed critical, hurting the Pichu quite well. A Poke Ball, then, would be thrown from Lucas’ hand, and it shook once, twice, and three times! Pichu was caught!

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah took off his satchel to grab his notebook. "I wrote everything there is to know about all the gyms, I'm pretty sure that the gym in Thenas City is water type theme so Volt will have no problem dealing with the gym leader. Hmmm what to ask.......Oh I know what's up with the mask on your faces is there an embarrassing birthmark on your face or something." Noah laughed while in the background Volt was beating down a group of Rattata and patrat while maniacally laughing. Noah turned around to see what all that laughing was but then saw Volt having his own version of fun. "Well looks like he's having a good time.....hey blue why don't you give Volt some company just to make sure he doesn't go too far with them." Noah said as he bent down toward the Eevee before pointing at Volt who was dominating the little vermin's.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Yeah, it's just that building over there. It opened not long ago." She gestured to the lab.
Allie noticed another boy walk up to them, and gave him a welcoming smile.
"Hi! My name's Allie. Are you a beginning trainer too?" she asked kindly.
Eve still remained on Allie's head, trying to wave awkwardly.

Last edited:
Blue saw Noah bent down her level asking to follow Volt. She gave a smile as she stood up. "Vee!"she said wagging her tail a bit as she used her paw to salute him before running after Volt to accompany him.

She chuckled a bit before answering. "Mask wears his mask for a very personal reason, he has a very good reason to where it so don't ask him to take it off because he won't...only I have seen what is behind his mask only because he trusts me very well..."she said before glancing away about her mask.

"Well...mine is personal as well, its best to say that its personal because I don't want to involve you in it..."she added before looking back at him. "I'm a very....lets just say cautious person when it comes to questions like that...so I become very distant towards others..."she added before in a swift moment she appeared just next to him arm over his shoulder. She took this opportunity to move her mask from her face a bit as she kept a hand on the top of it. "What I can tell you that is not personal is that I can avoid less attention by wearing this mask, mostly towards male encounters and I just feel more comfortable this way"she said as her light blue eyes made contact with his.

She gave a chuckle before moving back to stand in front of him again. She moved her mask to the side of her as her face was revealed but only one of her eye was shown while the other was covered with her bang which was slightly blind. "Do you have any other questions in mind? Nothing personal?"she reminded him as she suddenly did feel that she was being watched and as a precautionary she moved her mask quickly back to cover her face. "However, I have a question to ask you before you ask me another one?"she added looking to Noah.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah blushed heavily as JC showed her face before looking away covering his eyes with his hand. "Okay, now I won't be able to think straight for a couple minutes." Noah said as he peeked at JC to see that she had her mask on and sighed in relief.

Volt was beating down a patrat who was on the ground with a bruised face, Volt lifted the patrat into the air preparing thunder Punch to finish it off before noticing that the annoying silver Eevee right behind him. ("What do you want tin can, can't you see I'm busy." Volt said as he tossed the bruise patrat into the tall grass and turned around towards the Eevee.

Noah calmed down a bit from that little tease from JC. "Go ahead and ask me anything I have nothing to hide." Noah said with his hands behind his head

Blue chuckled. "Eevee!("Noah told me to accompany you so I did but was beating that Patrat really necessary?") Blue said a bit annoyed by it. ("If it was an opponent you were facing that would be different but doing it for no reason...that's a bit messed up...") Blue said sighing in an irritating way.

She could have sworn she saw Noah blush as she decided to tease him a bit. "Why are you blushing? Is there a reason why you are?"she teasingly joked giving a chuckle as she seemed to lean herself closer to his face but her mask seemed to close the space between his face and hers. She crossed her arms against her chest before she gave a gentle smile but with a slight smirk.

"-There she goes with the teasing-" Mask thought sweatdropping but gave a chuckle to himself watching JC tease him a bit like she always does with some people she is mostly close to.-

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
After catching a wild Pichu, Lucas then trained both Pokémon, as seeing that beating the first gym was no easy task at all at the level he was at, at the moment. Each Pokémon, Rudy and the newly caught Pichu, would begin testing their moves and speed on each other, where Rudy did indeed be superior other the Pichu, but both were able to train well and were prepared for the next gym battle that was to come very shortly - as he was ready to battle.

He didn’t know a lot about the gym itself, rather the city in its whole entirety. He’d only seen two pictures of the whole city, but then a quick run across the rest of Route 500 finally found him able to arrive in the city, which immediately caught the attention of him and Rudy and the Pichu, who was still outside of its Poke Ball.

The city, filled with fountains and beautifully designed buildings, was known as Thenas City. Lucas, after a while of staring at nothing particularly at all, began to run to the Pokémon Center, where he healed his Pokémon, and then took a rest, thinking about the gym battle he was about to do.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Volt started to scratch his head. "Ele elekid.
(Hmmmm....Is this really necessary?) Volt said as a wild Rattata jumped out of the tall Grass trying to chomp down on Volt but was stopped as volt punched the Rattata with the back of his fist knocking it out without looking away from the Eevee. (Yes, yes it is. Your enemies won't show you any Mercy on the battlefield so why should I show any Mercy to them.") Volt said as he walked past the Eevee and headed back towards Noah.

One of Noah's eyes twitch as JC approached closer to him. "
If that's your question fine I'll answer it, because I think your eyes are beautiful but I kind of guessed that you've heard that from a lot of boys after seeing your face, am I right?" Noah said trying his best to stay calm and serious from all the embarrassing shit that he just said to JC.

Blue chuckled before following after Volt "Eevee...("Your not wrong on that one Volt, you battle the best you can be to win a Pokemon battle so I can't honestly disagree with you friend") Blue answered as she made her way back to JC, Noah, and Mask.

She was suddenly surprised as she looked to Noah but of course being a girl she couldn't help but blush a bit under her mask. She cleared her throat as her stubbornness came in. "Calm down Noah, I was only teasing you"she said sighing. "Also, that wasn't a question since I was just teasing you and besides you kind of teased me a bit on the words you just said to me" she chuckled. "Yes, I heard it loud and clear friend but thanks for the compliment at least, its the first time someone has said anything like that to me..."she glanced away for the moment as in her eyes there was a sad look. "The only one actually....besides my brother and Mask..."She added.

Suddenly, however, she felt something fly at her as it looked like a claw. She stepped back in a swift movement but felt her mask get knocked off. She heard her mask fall to the ground but it slid a bit far from her. She looked at her mask on the ground and saa it was broken into two. This really pissed her off as her eyes showed she was having a stern face. "Show yourself! I know your there!?"she called out as she felt Blue leap on her shoulder as she was in defensive mood. Mask quickly stood next to JC just in case something would pop out to attack her. Yami was alert on this as well as she floated a bit higher to see her surroundings.

"Hehe, finally found you JC,"a masculine voice said as he showed himself in front of her with a Shuppet floating just next to him. "Who are you and how do you know my name!?"she asked stern as she went in front of Noah and Mask using her arm to keep them both back. "Hehe, well I am known to be Fernande"he answered as he had a creepy smile on his face. JC recognized the name as she was even sick at looking at him.

"Why the stern face JC? Scared?"he said. "In your dreams!"she said until she saw him grab her wrist as he tightened his grip hard on it as he started to hurt it. "Let go of my wrist! Your hurting me!"she said pulling at it for him to let go. "Hehe, I don't think I won't, its fun making you uncomfortable and no one can stop me"he laughed. "Tsk.."she said as her face slightly showed she was in pain because of the grip on her wrist.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
After the sad tone when JC mention a brother, he decided not to press on about that and kept quiet until something slashed JC's mask in half and then saw some guy with a shuppet appeared. Noah was about to intervene but JC stopped both him and mask from trying to help her, but after the mysterious guy grabbed JC, Noah wasn't just going to stand by and watch him hurt her. "Mask once he let's go of her I want you to grab JC and take her to a safe distance while I'll deal with this guy. Noah whispered towards mask who was right next to him.

"Volts show no mercy, your target is the guy grabbing JC, I want you to make him look go of her understood." Noah said with a slight angry voice.

Volt went quiet as the Eevee called him a friend but then focus on the commotion in front of them seeing that both of their trainers were in distress so both of them rushed to their trainers side too faced the mysterious human with the shuppet, but as Volt heard the words ("show no mercy") from his trainer he confirmed with an nod following his orders and rushed with quick attack towards the mysterious human planning on punching him in the face.

She let her eyes look away for a quick second seeing Noah and Mask trying to help her. She felt his hand grip more on her wrist causing it to hurt more. "-I have to get out of this quickly!-" she thought but before she could make her move Fernande spoke first. "Shuppin Night Shade on them now!" he ordered. "Shuppet!" she said before using NightShade on Noah and Mask. Mask was irritated now as he looked to Yami. "Yami...Night Shade" he said in a gentle, but slightly angry tone. "Ya!" she said before using Night Shade at the Shuppet. "Blue Shadow ball! Protect Noah and Mask!" she commanded. "Eevee!" Blue said leaping up in the air before using Shadow ball as both attacks hit the Shuppet knocking it down quickly but it still stood up weakly.

She felt another hand grasp her other wrist as she turned to look seeing it was Mask. "Mask!" she said. "Let her...go, you hypocrite..." he said coldly before using his foot to knock him down causing him to let go of her wrist. Mask quickly pulled her to him to prevent him from grabbing her again. "I suggest you leave unless you want to get electrocuted by this Elekid here? Also, lay your hand on her again and I will beat you to a pulp...! That's a promise..." he warned. Fernande looked to Mask as he burst out laughing. "You don't have to be so cold, I was just toying with JC hehe, making her feel uncomfortable just amuses me..." he smirked looking to her. She had anger in her eyes as she held her injured wrist with her other hand. "You make me sick!" she said sternly. "hehe, fine I had my fun but you are all too weak to fight me just yet so I'll allow you to get stronger and then I will face you can" he offered. "Until we meet again JC...don't let that weakness of yours get in the way..." he finished getting the chance to touch her covered eye before he disappeared like he wasn't even there. She remained silent for the moment as she got out of Mask's grip.

Her eyes shifted to her mask that was on the ground broken into two before she looked back to Noah and Mask. She glanced away quickly before looking at her wrist she was holding letting it go as if it doesn't hurt her. "We should head to the city and battle the gyms, that male won't appear again until we are stronger..." she said as in her voice she was hiding the fact that this was bothering her. Mask could see that this was bothering her clearly, he wasn't stupid to see it. "JC?" "Drop it Mask!" she said sternly. "We should get a move on and pretend none of this happened" she added as she closed her eyes. She went into her bag and pulled out a spare wolf mask before placing it on her face. She began to walk ahead remaining silent as she could feel her hand slightly tremble. She unwrapped her right wrist showing her two long scars on it but also a very red mark where Fernande grabbed her. "..." She felt Blue leap upon her shoulder looking to her in concern. She gently petted her before rewrapping her wrist again to hide the injury mark. Mask saw JC walk ahead of both him and Noah before he spoke softly. "A stubborn...girl she is...she only uses it to hide two emotions..." he told Noah looking to him.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Volt was just about to punch the mysterious human but instead pounded the ground as the human disappeared

"Volt Return, that will be all for today thank you. Noah said as he returned Volts into his pokeball right before it looking at mask then right back at JC as she was walking ahead of them. "Tell me about it, if she ever saw a Snorlax in her way she probably lift the damn thing to get it to move out of the way hahahahah....ah, anyways besides that let's get a move on, we three amigos need to a win a gym badge." Noah said as he went off to catch up with JC before looking back at mask. "You don't have to tell me anything about her I rather learn it from herself.

Russel smiled and nodded at Allie as he turned his head to the direction she pointed. "Alright, cheers mate. I'll probably see you in the journey." He said as he began to walk off... only to realize tat his carry weight had gone lighter by one Pokemon, Russel turned his head to see if Lena decided to walk anywhere around him, but the Riolu was nowhere to be seen. "Lena?" Russel called somewhat softly; he knew Lena would never stray too far from him without a great reason. Meanwhile, Lena happily ran toward what looked like a Snorunt who accompanied a pale woman in a curious attire, once in hearing range, the Riolu cheerfully said hello to the Snorunt with a big smile on her face. "Ah." Russel said as he found where Lena went and went to walk up to her. "Sorry if my partner disturbed you, mate. She can be a little too friendly sometimes." He said with a small smile.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
“Your Pokemon are healed, sir!” Nurse Joy said after about half an hour.
“Marshall, no need to be polite. Thanks,” Marshall winked, picking up the two Pokeballs. He exited the center and breathed in the fresh air, and jogged over to a nearby battlefield where a battle was going on that he would like to watch, and it was between a man with a Gliscor and a woman with a Magmar.

“Ekans, go!” Marshall said, and was greeted by his new Pokémon.
“Ekans!” It cried.
“Hello there, bud. I’ll call you Viper for now, is that okay instead of Ekans?” He asked, holding out his hand.
“Ekans!” He cooed, approving of the nickname.
“Great, now you can formally meet Spade! Come out!” Marshall sent the Larvitar out, who quickly greeted the Ekans and went back by Marshall, giving him a stink eye. Marshall rolled his eyes at Spade, and patted the spot on the bench on the other side of him for Viper. Viper had some trouble getting up, and Marshall had to help him out a bit. Watching the battle, they were all sucked into the action.
“Scorpio, use Fury Cutter!” The man yelled out to his Gliscor, and he glided over to the opposing Magmar.
“Magma! Deflect Fury Cutter with Fire Punch!” The woman ordered to her Magmar, and he literally deflected it with the punch, the Gliscor taking damage from a slash from Fury Cutter and a punch from Fire Punch.
“Scorpio, can you go on?” The trainer checked in on his Pokemon, who was okay enough to battle some more thank goodness. “Use Thunder Fang, and then Night Slash!” The Gliscor was too fast for Magmar, and bit it with electrified teeth before attacking with Night Slash.

Marshall watched the battle with interest. ‘They can really fight well, and they seem to have a strong bond with their Pokemon!’ He decided thoughtfully, and resting his head on his fist. ‘Maybe I can battle one day, just like that?’ He pondered, crossing his legs, and looking at his Pokemon who were still sucked into the battle and gaining a bit of knowledge by watching and learning.

Mask sighed as he chuckled to himself. "If you can get her to talk about it..."he told Noah before catching up with them. Mask was worried though about her wrist but if he had asked her she may get mad. He didn't want to stress her like she already is now. He remained silent again as he walked beside her again.

She pulled out her town map to see where they were as they were coming close to the city. She felt a wind pick up as it blew through her hooded cape. She felt Blue leap on her shoulder before glancing back at Mask and Noah. "We should be arriving at the city soon but it would be best if we trained first before battling unless your a head on person..."she said voice a bit off but her stubbornness quickly hid it. She felt her wrist starting to hurt badly under her bandage but acted like it didn't hurt her.-

Last edited:
Kanna was slightly startled by the lone Pokemon that approached her, she thought it wanted to battle but something was off. It actually seemed friendly, like it was greeting us. The Snorunt happily returned the gesture to the Riolu, which was shown by the fact that the Snorunt was shouting part of it's name back at the Riolu with a huge grin. The girl reached in her pocket for a poke ball, until a slightly taller, platinum haired, orange-eyed boy approached her, apologizing. Kanna didn't want the boy to think that she was annoyed by the encounter, it really didn't bother her at all. "It's okay, it didn- ah!" Cutting off her trainer mid-sentence, the Snorunt lunged from her trainer's arms, in an attempt to playfully tackle the Riolu.
Kanna's face simultaneously became red with embarrassment as she watched her new companion leap from her grasp. Somehow the tables had turned, and now Kanna was on the other end of the spectrum, apologizing. "Sorry, I just recently met her." She started, her gaze fixated on the ground below her. Though, the redness began to subside as she looked back up at the fellow trainer, a very small smirk rested on her lips. "I guess we're even now."

Russel couldn't help but smile at how friendly his Riolu tried to be to the Snorunt in the lady's arms. He flinched lightly as he watched the Snorunt spring out of her arms to playfully tackle Lena, the Riolu barely managed to dodge the tackle but gave the Snorunt a playful tap on her side with a little chirp before she hid behind her trainer's leg as if she wanted to play tag. Russel looked at the display between the two Pokemon before he looked at the pale lady who's face had just gone red, this made Russel let out a hardy laugh. "Don't worry about it mate, I had a similar problem the first time I got my Pokemon." He said in an attempt of reassurance.

"I guess we're even now." The lady said to Russel. "I guess we are." He replied with a friendly wink before he put his hands in the pockets of his coat while Lena moved from behind one of Russel's leg to the other. "You seem like an interesting girl, the name's Russel, this little lass down here's my partner, Lena." He said as he lightly gestured to the latter who gave Kanna a quick wave.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As Noah and them were just arriving at the outskirts of the city, Noah glanced at JC and begin to worry for her. "We should probably take her to the Pokemon center once we get into town." Noah whispered to mask as right then JC spoke up saying that we need to train our Pokemon. "Volts has had enough training for today with all the patrat and rattata but I guess Charlotte could use a bit of battling experience since I just healed her as we were walking, oh I almost forgot I named my spinarak Charlotte." Noah said as he tossed the into the air before releasing the spinarak which was taking a battle position already. "So then which one of you wants to go first?" Noah said he made a gentle smile at the two.

She looked to the Spinarak before giving a smile. "How about we train together? Its a bit easier this way before we challenge the gym leader. I want to be prepared just in case and its good to learn about our strategies and besides I am rather good with strategies in battle..."she said offering.

Mask had nodded to Noah's words before looking back to JC. He gave a sort of signal to her that it would be a good idea to do that but he was thinking about adding another team member to match with them.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah looked at JC with worry. "Okay fine just make sure you use your other hand, I rather you not injure it anymore than it already is." Noah said with concern in his voice.

"So then who's going to be, the Popplio or your Eevee, either way I'm pretty sure my Charlotte can give them a bad time for whoever you pick." Noah said as he had a smirk on his face.

She gave a chuckle. "My hand is fine Noah, quit worrying and don't underestimate me my dear friend, I can overthrow you before you even have the chance to hit them both. How about a double training battle? I know Volt has trained enough but just in case"she said giving a smirk. "I hope your not scared of defeat my dear friend Noah"she added teasing him.

Mask, on the other hand, went off on his own in the forest to see if he could find another team member to add. He was aware of his surroundings just in case something popped out. Yami floated just next to him ready to attack if necessary.

"Don't hold back because I am a girl Noah"she teased as she grabbed Delta's Pokeball and threw it before the Popplio appeared in front of her. Blue leaped down to join Popplio who she named Delta. "I named the Popplio Delta so start calling her by that name"she added. "Ready when you are my friend and if I win then you have to tell me one personal thing about but if I lose I will allow just one personal question you want to know about me alright" she offered. "Do we have a deal my dear friend?"she asked looking to him as she gave a smile. "Or are you scared for me to find something that will make me judge you? Don't worry I am not that type of person to judge others"she teased a bit but was serious about the second part of her words.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah laughed. "Keep dreaming, I think that you're overestimating yourself here, we're just started our journey here and you're acting like such a big shot already." Noah said as he shrugged his shoulders looking away from her for a sec with a smug look on his face. Noah turned his attention back towards JC with his face returning back into a gentle smile. "You have yourself a deal senorita, Charlotte start this battle with something flashy like spider web." As Noah said that Charlotte's shot a string shot from her mouth on a tree branch nearby and used it to fling herself into the air and when she look down she shot multiple sticky webs around Delta and herself as well, as she landed on one of the webs, engulfing the entire field they were on in webs.

The Snorunt accepted the Riolu's challenge and dashed toward her. Or she would have, if Kanna didn't catch her before she was able to. Finally the Snorunt was back in her arms, though the boy called her interesting, which caught her off-guard. Her gaze was directly on boy now and even though she was confused as to why he thought that, her face didn't convey any signs of confusion. "Oh, is that so?" Those were the few words she managed to get out before the boy introduced himself. Russel and Lena...

She figured she should introduce herself now, it was the right thing to do. "Nice to meet you Russel and Lena." She stated, with a small joyous tone. "I'm Kanna," she started, as she lifted the Pokemon in her arms. "And this little one doesn't have a name yet." After she was done with that, her overwhelming curiosity wanted to know why he was travelling to Minburgh. Especially since he already had a Pokemon by his side. "Were you supposed to goto the lab today as well?" She inquired, since the possibility that he just arrived late was realistic.

She chuckled. "Me? Underestimating myself? maybe? maybe not? I don't know I just started"she teased as she saw the field become covered with webs. She had to think carefully since she kind of knew that spider webs were sticky. "-Delta, use water gun and shot it in the air to wet yourself-" she thought her in thought. "Pop!" Delta said shooting her water gun in the air before wetting herself and then the battlefield that was full of spider webs making them moist. "Allowing you to ask me a personal question is a rare opportunity that I only give to others I trust so try not to blow it, my dear friend," she said removing her mask as she placed it to the side. "Just to be fair, so you don't think I am cheating" she joked. "-Delta, spin and use water gun!-" "Pop!"she said jumping up as she spun using water gun towards Charlotte.

Mask was busy exploring the forest seeing a lot of berry trees. He looked around more before he bent down to pick up a berry until he felt something land on his shoulder. When he turned to look, it was a Rowlet. It seemed interested in the berry he was holding as he slowly handed it to the Rowlet. Upon doing so, the Rowlet climbed on his hand taking the berry piece by piece before it was satisfied. Mask just gave a smile to the Rowlet as he gently petted him feeling how soft it was. "Your soft for an owl..." he said gently. "Rowlet!"it said giving a smile as it flew up to land on his shoulder. "You...want to...tag along..." he said pulling out a Pokeball and showed it to him. "Row!"he said touching the Pokeball as he was sucked in.-

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie, not knowing what else to do, turned to Sarah.
"So... I know we both have Eevees, so it might be a bit weird... but... do you want to battle me?" she asked.
At the mention of a battle, Eve began fighting an invisible opponent. She leaped on the ground, seemed to mime tackling an opponent, and stood on her hind legs proudly.
Allie bit back a laugh. "Yeah, that's... the general idea, Eve."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah smiling as he pulled out Charlotte's pokeball and called her back before Delta's attack could hit her. "Don't know how you cheat while wearing a mask but whatever, Volts stand by for battle." Noah said as he threw Volts pokeball into the air releasing him. "Since you poured water on my webs I might as well benefit from it, Volt electrify the webs since they're filled with water please." Noah said as Volt grabbed two threads of webs and pump them full of electricity sending it to all of the webs surrounding the area. now all he needed to do is wait for Delta to fall into the electrified webs.

She closed her eyes smirking a bit as she raised her hand to touch her mask. She returned Delta before sending Blue. "-Shadow ball on the ground!-"she said to her. "Eevee!" Blue said as she leaped up before a dark orb was shot out of her mouth hitting the ground where the webs were clearing a space where she could land on. She took this moment to take off her mask from her head and place it on the ground. "Not bad Noah but I won't go down that easily friend"she said as Blue landed in the spot next to her mask. Blue had a determined look on her face not ready to lose. During this battle however, she felt her chest tighten a bit. "-My chest?...somehow...I can't breath...I think its...my asthma...-"she thought starting to look pale in her face. She looked down a bit with eyes shut so Noah won't see how pale she was getting.-

Russel smiled as she responded with her own name. "Kanna, nice name." He said as Lena sowed signs of slight disappointment at the fact Kanna ruined her chance to play before she shrugged it off as an 'Easy come, easy go' thing. Russel shrugged when Kanna asked about the lab. "Yeah, I got everything I need for my journey except for a Pokedex, hence why I'm headin' over there right now. I must've gotten caught up in saying goodbye to my old man that I ran behind a bit."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Volt scowled with annoyance as he burned the webs he was holding as his trainer plan didn't work. "We'll see about that JC, Volts charge forward and use thunder punch." Noah said as Volt rushed toward Blue with his arm spinning producing electricity. "Volt stop where you are." Volt stopped with his fist near inches from Blue's face and started to back away. "JC are you all right, we can take it easy if you want, we can train some other time when we're in town." Noah said as he started to approach JC carefully avoiding Charlotte sticky webs.

Last edited: