• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in the Terobris Region

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah blushed a little as he looked away from JC. "Well.....That's not the reaction I was expecting from you, but if you want my opinion I think you look nice without hiding your other eye." Noah said as he saw JC walking off to fight the gym leader and mask sitting right next to him.

"No I didn't show her it, I just showed her some other drawings I made for her and she seemed to like them." Noah sighed with relief that he managed to fool JC for the moment.

Mask looked to Noah before giving a gentle smile. "You saw her right eye, didn't you...well she will always keep that covered with her bang so don't expect her to pull it up and show it...she feels its a weakness to her so covers it...don't tell JC I told you this but I mostly know a lot about her but I won't tell you what because I vowed not to...tell anyone..." he said as he watched her battle that was in front of him. "It will take some time...for her to open completely...she struggled dearly as a child...so don't blame her if she doesn't tell you everything..." Mask added. "Actually...she is like a different person if you got her to wear that..." he chuckled thinking about that.

She faced the gym leader before looking to Blue on her shoulder. "I'll use Delta for this, you rest there Blue" she told her before pulling out Delta's Pokeball until she appeared out. "Popplio!" she said looking to JC with a nod before facing her opponent. "-"-"-I'm counting on you Delta-" she said to her in thought as she saw the gym leader take out a Horsea instead of Polliwhirl. "Popplio!" Delta said nodding as the battle between JC and the gym leader began.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah turned away from mask knowing that he had some stupid smug look on his face while he was looking at him. "....Yeah she did and don't worry, I won't tell her as long as you don't tell her anything about the notebook, for all she knows its just a SketchBook." Noah said as he put the notebook into his satchel. "I don't expect her to tell me everything at the get-go, so I guess she'll just have to warm up to me but until then let's just watch this battle." Noah said as he looked at JC's battle.

Mask just gave a chuckle. "She is rather...cute though when she wears a dress...thou...I have to agree..." Mask said as in thought. "-The way she tries and hides her embarrassment...and shyness...as she tries to use her stubbornness to hide it...-" he nodded before looking at JC's battle.

"-Delta Tackle and then Disarming voice!-" "Pop!" She told her as she used her body to do a tackle until a Disarming voice came afterward. The Horsea took the hit as it used Bubble at Delta. "-Use watergun!" Delta nodded as she used Watergun to hit the Bubble away. After a couple of attacks the Horses fainted but Delta did get a few hard hits from the Horsea. "Horsea is unable to battle, the challenger JC and her Popplio is the winner!"

"Well done Delta" she told the Popplio. "Pop!" She smiled before she felt herself being sucked in. She felt a tension suddenly as she felt very uncomfortable. She placed her mask back on her face just in case but ignored the feeling for now. She walked back to the boys before sitting down next to Noah arms crossed against her chest. Mask looked to Noah before handing him a note making sure JC didn't see it. "-Do you like JC Noah? Don't deny it-" he gave a slight chuckle to himself.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah's eye twitched as he put the note in his pocket before heading off towards the gym leader.

"So then you're the last of your group and I must say they show great promise and I hope to see the same from you, so then should we use the same rules as I did on your friends?" The gym leader said as he just finished healing his Pokemon.

"No...... I want to fight both of your Pokemon the Poliwhirl and Horsea, I want a challenge if I'm going to battle these gyms, is that a problem with you?" Noah said as he pulled out Volt's pokeball

"None whatsoever okay then 2vs2 I presume so then let us start the battle, horsea I choose you." The gym leader said that as he released horsea.

"Well yes, but I don't think I'll need two of my Pokemon to beat you, Volt stand by for battle." Noah said as release elekid from his pokeball.

TWO ON TWO BATTLE: Clyde vs Noah
Clyde’s Pokemon: Poliwhirl, Horsea
Noah's Pokemon: Elekid (Volt), Spinarak (Charlotte)

BATTLE BEGIN!

“Volt, Quick Attack!”

“Horsea, Water Gun!”

Volt rushed the horsea with extreme speed punching it right before it could fire the water gun and got sent flying back but but as it landed on the ground the horsea got up and begin firing the water gun at Volt."

"Volt block the attack with Thunder Punch and send you're electricity right at them."

Volt began swinging his arms pumping them with electricity before blocking the water gun attack but as he was blocking, the electricity started heading towards the source of where the water was coming from and sizzled horsea causing it to faint.

"Horsea is unable to battle which means that the round goes to Noah and his Elekid." The referee said raising his hand toward Noah signaling that he had won the round.

"Well done on the first round but I don't plan on losing that easily." The gym leader said as he released Poliwhirl.

BATTLE BEGIN!

After a while of fighting and exchanging punches, Volt began to get irritated as the Poliwhirl landed a lucky pound attack on his face which caused Volt to unleash a barrage of thunder punches with the last punch hitting the Poliwhirl in the gut knocking him out, but not before violently throwing the Poliwhirl right in front of the gym leader.

Noah and Volt walked off right after he got the gym badge heading back towards his group. "I honestly hope that the other gym aren't as easy as this, and also mask to answer your question......I don't know." Noah said as he started to walk out the gym doors.

She stood up after Noah's battle following him out of the door. Blue leaped up on her shoulder as she rested there comfortably. She caught up with Noah before she spoke. "We should heal our Pokemon before we head to the next route" she said to him as she walked a bit ahead of him towards the Pokemon center.

Mask caught up with Noah before he spoke as well. "I'll let you find out...yourself if you really do or not..." He said. "...we should train afterwards as well...before we challenge that next gym leader..." He added keeping pace with him.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah widen his eyes a little and looked at mask. "Wait what do you mean by that and .....whoever said I had a crush on her. Noah said that last part softly before turning his head hiding his light blush.

Noah looked down to see that Elekid was rubbing it's cheek where the Poliwhirl landed that's lucky punch. "Yeah let's just head towards the Pokemon center first then we can head out of town." Now it said as the three of them walk towards the Pokemon center.

She kept walking as she was making her way closer to the Pokemon center but had stopped for the moment as she spotted a store that was filled with cute clothing such as dresses. She thought back to what Noah had said as a faint blush appeared under her eyes. "-Would I really look that cute in something like that or...happy again at least...like I was as a young girl...-" she thought but had shaken the feeling off stubbornly. "-I doubt it...-" she continued to walk again before going into the Pokemon center approaching Nurse Joy as she placed Delta's Pokeball on the counter.

Mask had seen JC look to the store with cute dresses as he just gave a gentle smile. "She was thinking about it...when she saw that store...probably to what you told her..." he told Noah. "But...she might have doubted herself that she wouldn't look cute in that...or if she would feel happy again..." he added voice softening as he sped up his pace to catch up to JC.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah sighed softly as the three enter the Pokemon center. "If she wants to wear one let her but if she doesn't then let her be." Noah said as he return Volt back into his pokeball and place it on the counter for nurse Joy to pick it up. "So then what do you guys want to do while our Pokemon are healing?" Noah said as he turned toward mask and JC.

She looked to Noah. "That depends...I need to look for another team member before the next gym and possibly train a bit more before we arrive to the next city" she advised before seeing Nurse joy come out with Delta's Pokeball. She stood up before making her way over her and grabbed Delta's Pokeball before putting it away. "I think that's what we should do" she added walking back over to the two. Mask had nodded agreeing to what JC had said. "I think...that's for the best...for now at least..."he said looking to Noah.-