1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

#701 - Hawlucha

Discussion in 'Pokécharms Generation VI Cryptidex' started by StellarWind Elsydeon, Oct 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

701-0.png
    #701 Hawlucha
    Fighting / Flying

[​IMG]
    Japanese Name: Luchaburu
    Classification: Wrestling Pokemon
    Height: 2'07" / 0.8 m
    Weight: 47.4 lbs. / 21.5 kg
    Egg Group: Human-like

[​IMG]
    Ability: Unburden or Limber
    Hidden Ability: Mold Breaker

[​IMG]
    Revealed: Hawlucha was revealed upon the release of the games.

Additional Info: Although its body is small, its proficient fighting skills enable it to keep up with big bruisers like Machamp and Hariyama. With its wings, it controls its position in the air. It likes to attack from above, a maneuver that is difficult to defend against.

[​IMG]
    X: Although its body is small, its proficient fighting skips enable it to keep up with the big bruisers like Machamp and Hariyama.
    Y: With its wings, it controls its position in the air. It likes to attack from above, a manoeuvre that is difficult to defend against.

[​IMG]
    Route 10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Does not evolve.

[​IMG]
    --- Detect
    --- Tackle
    --- Hone Claws
    Lv. 4 - Karate Chop
    Lv. 8 - Wing Attack
    Lv. 12 - Roost
    Lv. 16 - Aerial Ace
    Lv. 20 - Encore
    Lv. 24 - Fling
    Lv. 28 - Flying Press
    Lv. 32 - Bounce
    Lv. 36 - Endeavour
    Lv. 40 - Feather Dance
    Lv. 44 - High Jump Kick
    Lv. 48 - Sky Attack
    Lv. 55 - Sky Drop
    Lv. 60 - Swords Dance

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    nov_p18_01.jpg nov_p18_02.jpg nov_p18_05.jpg nov_p18_06.jpg nov_p18_07.jpg nov_p18_08.jpg

#1 StellarWind Elsydeon, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  2. Mucha Lucha.

3. really want this shiny

4. This is probably my favorite Pokemon that was added.

5. will ash catch this .......... hope he doesn't :D

6. StellarWind Elsydeon

Sorry to dash your hopes and dreams but
    It's confirmed that he does. TV Tokyo's website has unveiled that the episode set to air on July 24th features a sky battle between Ash's Hawlucha and a Talonflame.

img_next140724.jpg
    Image directly yoinked from the TV Tokyo website. Note VS Screen.
    Ash is slated to catch the thing on an episode that will air next week - not too long before the Diancie movie is released in Japan. Which we already knew a Hawlucha appears in, or at the very least in the accompanying Pikachu short, but we weren't entirely sure if it belonged to the main cast. The thing appearing in the anime's introduction sequence since the second opening sequence of the XY series were enough to nearly clinch it. Now we know it's official.

MandyLandy62 and Burgundy like this.
  7. I'm sorry, but this is a weird looking Pokemon. Uh..... do I want it? NO THANKS.

8. StellarWind Elsydeon

More awesome anthro wrestlerbirdhings for the rest of us then.

9. in response to Stel's spoilers
    I always love it when Ash goes for a pokémon I loved to begin with. First it was Krookodile, now it's Hawlucha. Looking forward eagerly to his introduction episode, and subsequent episodes.

10. I absolutely adore Hawlucha, it is one of my fave kalos Pokemon (along with Pyroar and Spritzee). I remember when there were a few pics of it going around the internet (before it was actually revealed) and everyone was saying that it was fake, but I had my fingers crossed the whole time because I wanted it to be real so bad. When I got Y and encountered one in the wild, I literally screamed out in joy. My Hawlucha in Y was in my Team throughout the entire game and never once failed me. Simply an Amazing Pokemon.
    I'll be 100% honest, I didn't want Ash to catch one, but oh well XD

Excalibur Queen likes this.
  11. I really like this one. A flying/fighting type? GENIUS

Excalibur Queen likes this.