1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

#693 - Clawitzer

Discussion in 'Pokécharms Generation VI Cryptidex' started by Magpie, Oct 15, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

693-0.png
    #693 Clawitzer
    Water
    [​IMG]
    Japanese Name: Burosuta
    Classification: Howitzer Pokémon
    Height: 4' 03"
    Weight: 77.8 lbs
    Egg Group: Water 1, Water 3

[​IMG]
    Ability: Mega Launcher

[​IMG]
    Revealed: This Pokémon, along with a slew of others, was initially revealed within leaked CoroCoro scans on October 11th. It was later revealed internationally by Pokémon.com on October 16th.

Additional Info:
    Clawitzer possesses an immense claw that can shoot projectiles of water with enough force to perforate armored vessels. It can speed through the water by expelling water from the back of its claw.

[​IMG]
    X: Their enormous claws launch cannonballs of water powerful enough to pierce tanker hulls.
    Y: By expelling water from the nozzle in the back of its claw, it can move at a speed of 60 knots.

[​IMG]
    Exclusive To: Pokémon X. Route 8, Ambrette Town, Cyllage City.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Evolves from Clauncher at level 37

[​IMG]
    --- Heal Pulse
    --- Dark Pulse
    --- Dragon Pulse
    --- Aura Sphere
    --- Splash
    --- Water Gun
    Lv. 7 - Water Sport
    Lv. 9 - Vice Grip
    Lv. 12 - Bubble
    Lv. 16 - Flail
    Lv. 20 - Bubble Beam
    Lv. 25 - Swords Dance
    Lv. 30 - Crabhammer
    Lv. 34 - Water Pulse
    Lv. 42 - Smack Down
    Lv. 47 - Aqua Jet
    Lv. 53 - Muddy Water
    Lv. 57 - Dark Pulse
    Lv. 63 - Dragon Pulse
    Lv. 67 - Aura Sphere

[​IMG]
    Clawitzer-X-and-Y.png
    [​IMG]
    oct_p07_03.jpg oct_p07_01.jpg

#1 Magpie, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  2. Strange it looks like a canon

3. FalChromiforme

FalChromiforme Formerly Aurora Beam

I love this Pokemon. Saved me So many times. EPIC ABILITY!!!

4. [​IMG]
    Howitzer Pokémon? Talk about violent! This is a Howitzer. A big gun...

5. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

Why yes, that is exactly the point. The line is based on pistol shrimps, after all. Only makes sense for a gun to evolve into a bigger gun.

As for 'how violent' - I assume you mean as opposed to the general theme of a bunch of elemental creatures continuously battling each other in a myriad of destructive ways, of course. >>

6. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast

BFG evo confirmed for gen 7? :p

StellarWind Elsydeon likes this.
  7. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant

Clearly, Mega Clawitzer will be a DOOMsday weapon.

8. Well, while it's a no-brainer in terms of competitive battling, I'm personally torn between Clauncher and Clawitzer since I have to choose between a fully evolved special attack powerhouse with a wide range of moves, or its weaker pre-evolved form with fewer Mega Launcher-related moves but (at least in my opinion) has a better looking design

9. FalChromiforme

FalChromiforme Formerly Aurora Beam

The mega-launcher related moves have saved me quite a bit, actually. But yes, Clauncher does have a design that is a little bit better.

10. NOOOO! it's not original, to much like Kingler!!! but yes mega-kingler or mega clawitzer would be a Major doomsday pokemon! lets hope Giovanni doesn't get any ideas