1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

#665 - Spewpa

Discussion in 'Pokécharms Generation VI Cryptidex' started by Demelza, Jun 12, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

665-19.png
    #665 - Spewpa
    Bug

[​IMG]
    Japanese Name: Kofuraii
    Classification: Scatterdust Pokémon
    Height: 0.3m / 1'00"
    Weight: 8.4kg / 18.5 lbs
    Egg Group: Bug

[​IMG]
    Ability: Shed Skin
    Hidden Ability: Friend Guard

[​IMG]
    Revealed: Spewpa was first revealed in the 2013 July issue of CoroCoro alongside Scatterbug, Litleo, and Flabébé.

Additional Info: As described by Pokemon.com, "Spewpa is the middle Pokémon of this evolutionary chain. With enough experience gained from battle, Spewpa will eventually evolve into Vivillon."

[​IMG]
    X: It lives hidden within thicket shadows. When predators attack, it quickly bristles the fur covering its body in an effort to threaten them.
    Y: The beaks of bird Pokémon can't begin to scratch its stalwart body. To defend itself, it spews powder.

[​IMG]

Evolve from Scatterbug

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Evolutions: Evolves from Scatterbug at level 9 and evolves into Vivillon at level 12.

[​IMG]
    --- Harden
    Lv. 9 - Protect

[​IMG]
    spewpa_p_r_grain__puponcho.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 Demelza, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  2. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

Re: #??? - Kofukimushi

Pretty sure it was stated yesterday that this one's name would be Spewpa.

Excalibur Queen likes this.
  3. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

Re: #??? - Kofukimushi

Well, it's this one or the other bug for sure, it just wasn't clear yesterday which one is Spewpa. xD

4. ill wil get this pokemons first evelution and fletchling

5. I like Spewpa, but I think it's just because the colors remind me of the Togepi line. If it has some good moves I can see myself taking more of an interest in it.

6. The first time I saw Spewpa, I knew I'd always think of it as "the new Burmy". Surprisingly cute, for a bug type.

7. Spewpa has quickly risen up the ranks of my favored Bug type pokemon. It looks adorable, its animations are really well done and it is by far the better looking of all the chrysalis stage bug types.