• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Another sick day D:
This time I'm scared because when my brother got home yesterday, he threatened to hit me with a wrench. Proof that he is a psycho~

I can't do any of my math homework since, on Monday, we didn't have any so I didn't bring home my books or anything. Then yesterday we had math homework. So, lucky me, I can't do it D:< My teacher is so gonna flip when she sees that I didn't do any of my math homework :x

I printed the sheet music for "Little Drummer Boy" yesterday for my flute. I am so good at it~
"Carol of the Bells" is hard, though. A lot of the notes in it are ones I didn't learn in my school lessons, so I just had to find them out myself.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
:D

Love power outages that only affect my place of work and not my home.

Love having a day off work with pay.

Going to love playing WoW, Pokemon Black, and watching TV all day even more. Might even do something productive like clean up my room. Maybe. :)

Well then, I'm currently watching the Pain (Pein) arc, so I'm kinda curious about this. TO me, it seems like it would be interesting to play a game starring Yahigo, Konan, and Nagato.

i like muffins can someone give one to me fgthhcyyu ack i fell asleep a little and banged my head on the keyboard.......AGAIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubled said:
Well then, I'm currently watching the Pain (Pein) arc, so I'm kinda curious about this. TO me, it seems like it would be interesting to play a game starring Yahigo, Konan, and Nagato.

It feels good, that not only I thought so. By far the best arc.

I just spent six hours at Winn-Dixie, bagging money for tips. It was for All-State chorus, and when it was over, something AWESOME happened, and I came home all happy. then my parents made me sad. Stupid arguing.

But now, I'm enjoying tacos. Omnomnom<33

Well, weekend work is 2.5/3 done. I'm done with the 100 vocab, the research papers on hypnosis, and now I'm halfway finished with my weird auto biography object project.

Also, not much on tonight on Saturday night at this time (7:26p.m.).

Rolly said:
Doubled said:

Agreed. It's one of those few arcs where one can truely learn a great lesson, and Jiraiya was made out to be a great man. Still, I wish he hadn't died :'( Also, I'm not sure if I said anything yet, but it also seems like Ultimate Ninja Storm series is keeping up with the manga more than the anime. That's good, because by the time the Dubbed Anime reaches the Pain arc,
we'll already be playing as Biju Naruto in the 4th great Ninja war.

Also, 14 days until Christmas! Also, the calendar shows that my holidays willall take place on the weekend, which means I'll be back in hell school on the 3rd.

Doubled said:
Well, weekend work is 2.5/3 done. I'm done with the 100 vocab, the research papers on hypnosis, and now I'm halfway finished with my weird auto biography object project.

Also, not much on tonight on Saturday night at this time (7:26p.m.).

Rolly said:
Doubled said:

Agreed. It's one of those few arcs where one can truely learn a great lesson, and Jiraiya was made out to be a great man. Still, I wish he hadn't died :'( Also, I'm not sure if I said anything yet, but it also seems like Ultimate Ninja Storm series is keeping up with the manga more than the anime. That's good, because by the time the Dubbed Anime reaches the Pain arc,
we'll already be playing as Biju Naruto in the 4th great Ninja war.

Also, 14 days until Christmas! Also, the calendar shows that my holidays willall take place on the weekend, which means I'll be back in hell school on the 3rd.

We probably will... :) Since I don't watch the manga a lot, I don't really know how it's going on parallel to the manga.

13 days till christmas, and I have a christmas list to write.

*Gets people to place bets on how many videogames/videogame related items are going to be on that list

Blazi said:
13 days till christmas, and I have a christmas list to write.

*Gets people to place bets on how many videogames/videogame related items are going to be on that list

Same here. Mine will only contain a handfull of items, though, as opposed to previous years, when my list has contained... Erhem, many handfulls of items ^^;

Well, I'm finally glad my weekend disaster is over. I'm finally done, so I'd better get exempt from Psychology and get A's in English and Business Law, otherwise they shall have Doubled the wrath of my fury, along with my very pissed off parents and pets.

Also, I noticed that I'm very easy to impress, apparently, as I've already been engrossed by 5d's. I like the opening, but I've been watching Japanese dub, which is abnormal for me, but I can't stand the English dub. Anyway, I wish I knew of a good Yugioh character maker that doesn't incolce a drag and drop or getting the online game. Dammit, I can't stop my mind!

Dernit those cute little fuzzy animals, I want to help you but I can't :'< I'm sorry llitle puppies T_T

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I hadn't been expecting much from the movie Tangled because the trailer looked fairly silly, but it was actually a really solid movie. Lots of laughs, a cute plot, and enjoyable characters. One sequence in particular was absolutely gorgeous.

Quite liked it and would happily see it again. :)

Here's my current thought: I feel incredibly guilty (for no reason) that I haven't been on 'Charms since near when the site when down. I just feel like I missed out on lots of stuff, and I missed the community. It's good to be back. I'm actually wondering who remembers me really well besides a few people who I have chatted a bit on Facebook since then... (and before I destroyed my Facebook. XD)

Picnicker Virgil said:
Also, I'm all happy 'cause I just finished testing for my 1st degree black belt. I did a lot better than when I was testing for my regular black belt and it feels good to have it (almost) over. Still have the ceremony on Friday.

May I ask what martial arts you do? I used to do Taekwondo so I know how hard it is to get the black belt (not saying I got it- or was even close to getting it, for that matter).

Yaay for KH OST on my mp3! So diverse, gots everything from This Is Halloween to Winnie the Pooh to Squirming Evil. There's a song for every mood on there :3

I can't stand school. After almost two weeks of being sick like a dog I have to copy 6 pages theory for French and 2 pages for Lithuanian (my mother tongue). I don't know how I will do that 'till tommorow because I have Japanese exam today. Kanji kills me :'( :'( :'(

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
A recent conversation with one of my lower level students:

Me: "Okay, username... Now, password... Now, enter!" *Student does nothing "... Click enter!"
Him: "No enter!"
Me: "Yes enter!"

.. and he refused at least twice more before finally clicking it. Just, lulzwut? xD

Eating raw gingerbread dough :3 And listening to Shin Onigashima. This song is so epic it makes my ears bleed. If I could have a song played whenever I enter a room, it'd be this one. I'd cry from the awesomeness everytime. It's just so unexplainable fangasmic. [/rant]

Yyaayy!! I finished my effing US History report and sent it off to one of the two girls in my group that I actually trust. So hells yeah, A+ here I come.
Buuuuut... I still I have school for 3.5 days. Bleh. But at least I have Cirno to get me through it! "Cirno's Perfect Math Class", the grestest song ever. I'm addicted to it.
Tiem for school. Blegh.

*END SIMULATION*

Kera has touched Touhou. He is now in my domain >:3

In the meantime, our Christmas Tree is stupidly tall at like fourteen feet or something and therefore terribly hard to get lights on! It's not that our house is big, just one of the rooms is like on its own half-floor with a weirdo slanty ceiling!

Well, I passed the first day. Man I'm glad I got out of psychology, that test would've been a momma dog (slightly censored). I also think I did rather well on my history. Now, tommorow I've got Chemistry (eeh) and Business law (phooo).

Also, I found a pretty cool Naruto Character maker on newgrounds.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I clock out in 17 minutes, then it's Cataclysm night! Keri better be available or I'll consume her soul. >=O

Also, two days of teaching left! Even if we have to come in until the 22nd, it's not the same at all when the students aren't here. Friday's Christmas party should be fun, too. ♥

TRHEE DAYS TO CRHISTMAS VACATION HURDALURDALURDULAR

...I had to get that off my mind. That's what this topic is for, no?~

Physics? BAH. HUMBUG. Now there's a subject I'm going to fail haaaaard this year ; A ; Which kinda sucks if your goal for the year is the Nature & Health learning profile that will jumpstart my future as a biologist but might not be able to do because of mathematical shiat...

On a happier note; (As in absolutely horrible but happy~)

Tangrelle Hijiri said:
Kera has touched Touhou. He is now in my domain >:3

I am suddenly scared. I'm not sure if I should run or just stay here.

O mah gawd, I hate science. Well, I don't hate science itself, I just hate my science teacher. he makes everything so complicated and his tests are so hard... Is it too late to transfer to Biology? Yes? Crap.

*END SIMULATION*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I seem to live on these forums while at work. XP

Anyways, I love my job, but today I feel like crap and would rather be at home in bed than here. I've debated going home for the afternoon but I really don't want to take more time off, so I'm sucking it up and relying on pain killers to get me through. They're kinda failing tbh, but better than nothing. Less than two hours left now...

The TicTacToe game I programmed works! I figured out how to do it, and even though it's simple, I did it all by myself. XD

/unnecessary cheering

Finished getting all the bugs out. Originally, I didn't have anything implemented for ties, if a letter was inputted, and if they entered more than one character. Fixed it all! No more bugs...at least until one is found, if it exists.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Blarg: In his black leather hunting outfit with a shotgun guitar with spikes coming out of it?

(I'm a wabbit swayer, a guitaw pwayer, with a nasty habit... KILL THE WABBIT!)