• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Merry late Christmas :)

Well, Christmas was good. I got everything I wanted. But I still have to say, I don't feel that same joy that I felt when I was little, and it just felt like a day where I just got gifts, which were awesome, but it still didn't feel right.

Anywaaay, I finally got my XBOX live up, and I had to update my system. I'm pissed. Really really pissed. I played Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, and I had finaly gotten to the last story. When I decided to bring my new XBOX 360 home, and after I updated it, my progress had been erased D: Why great gaming deities!? Why would you forsake me!!!! Also, my Kinect is sexist. My mom can't use it :p poor woman stood there waving her arms around like an idiot.

But yes, I'll be playing around with it now. If I ever get back my data, then I'll be known as doubled32, just like everywhere else.

Edit: Never mind, I was over reacting to something ^^; And since somebody else somehow got my name >:I I'll be known as colorado1080.

So, yeah, sorry for the small hiatus on my part. The two main reasons were me being busy and me being thoroughly sick; My entire family had -And some still have- A very aggresive form of stomach flu. Seriously, with FOUR persons, all we consumed yesterday were a couple of biscuits and a couple of glasses of Coca-Cola, which for some reason actually helps against stomach flu. Maybe Stel could science that phenomenom.

I'm feeling a lot better today though... Although even thinking of meat-related food makes me sick right now. The way I'm feeling about meat at the moment, I might become a vegetarian. But another part of me doesn't want to =/

On a happier note, I've caught up with PokeCharms by now and me and Tun's Battle of the Bands RP is up<333

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Snow storms are awesome, especially when they're heavy enough to cover everything. 8D

All I can hope is that the power doesn't go out... that's somewhat less awesome. :p (At least my DS is fully charged)

Oh my god. It's past noon now. I FELL ASLEEP D; I was up all night and I made a bet with my mom that I could stay up until after she got home, and I FAAAILED... I fell asleep an hour after she left for work (About 8:00), and woke up at TWO-THIRTY. D:

But I'm awake now, I had some soda, and danced a bit and I'm AWAAKE... So let's throw some tunes on and get this party STARTED!!

Wait... nevermind. Have a nice day~

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it should be snowing around here, but its not >:I Why can't that stupid front come down here!?

As for NSUNS 2, I've mostly completed it. I'm on Grampa Gen's training, so it should be fun :) Oh, and I finally unlocked Minato :D I am so spamming him XD

I got a Cr-48 from Google! It runs Chrome OS and was free. I'm super excited because I was chosen to test run Google's OS. Plus, I got a free netbook. :D

I love this thing. I haven't stopped using it since it charged.

I remember when I was very little and I had an arguement with someone (my parents or my brother usually) I'd go storming into my room, then I'd lie down on my bed. Eventually I'd fall asleep and then get up a couple hours later like nothing happened. c:

Oh Noes poor Weeds!! D:

*glomp huggles him to make him better*

I can smell Chicken Tikka and want to annoy my sister > u >
Shooooooooooooooooooop~♥

EDIT: Mission Accomplished B-)

Don't worry Weeds, is okay |D

Sigh, only three days before O have to go back to school... Can someone put in infinite time loop around my holidays plz? D:

"DON'T BURN THE BAGELS D:"- Oh we have such funny meal times in our house :>

Mum: "...'cause we drove into the carpark."
Dad: "That wasn't a car park.."
Me to my little sister: "He said, feeling the crunch of bodies beneath his tyres. 'Oh, playpark!'"

Me: "No, I'm afraid I don't do beaches D:"
My big brother: "Yeah we know that; remember when you were yelling at the waves to go higher? And they dragged you off shore? XD"
Me: "Oh yeah :> *re-inacting the situation* HALP! HALP! And here comes a shark *makes a shark shape out of her hand* Agh! Get aff me! Back Back! *makes beating motions with her fists* My leg! My leg! D:"

(we'd previously been talking about giving a boy those sugary flying saucer sweets on a beach in Oban*
James: "Oh, I remember that beach, we used to do stone skimming there!"
Katie: "With flying saucers?"
Me: "Yeah, they hover above the water and that beam goes down and drags something from the murky depths. 'What's that? MY LEG!' :D"

....I'm done now xD sorry for wasting moments of your time~

kasumi_slater said:
....I'm done now xD sorry for wasting moments of your time~

Wastin people's time is what this thread is all about :D And thanks for the hug earlier :>

I have realised that facts are the ultimate weapon. I feel all sagey and wise now :> And at the same time my throat is killing me Dx

Wish I could help Weeds, but sadly, I cannot :<

Well, I got finished with my first original Team shot in ages. I don't know why, but after playing Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Star Wars: Force Unleashed II, Kinect Adventures, and Sonic Colors for Ds, I feel like I'm back in a Pokemon mood. How does a combination of all that make me feel Pokemonish?

Also, I'm thinking about re-redesigning Diego's wardrobe. I've got a general idea: a short sleeved, yellow hoodie; black cargo pants; black wristbands; a necklace; and blue shoes. I don't know why I'm doing this. This just means that if I do this, I'll have to redesign the other characters' wardrobes.

I'm curious as to what caused people to celebrate "birthdays", is it just a celebration of one surviving another year or is there more behind it?

Jailbroke my Touch today. I love the home screen I made. Here's a screenshot if you're that curious. :p

(Didn't realize iPod Touches had that great of resolution... This image is huge...)
302nx4i.png

Some of the more major tweaks I've made are LockInfo (that weather widget and my lock screen), ScrollingBoard (the multipage dock that can hold more than 4 icons), AndroidLock XT (sort of self explanatory, but a lock like Androids, among others), FolderEnhancer (allows more than 12 icons per folder and folders in folders), and Winterboard (themer, I am currently using it to merge Music and Video apps to iPod app like iPhone).

That ends my hacking rant.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I didn't really pay attention to the anatomy - just the Pidgeot. ;D ♥

Also, it took me AGES to write out that frelling dream entry! @_@

Now to do something else... I don't yet know what. XD

Haven't been on Pokecharms for two days, because my cousins snapped the wire that connects to the internet. Now I can go on Pkecharms again! It's good to be home. :3

Blazi said:
I've never realised just how much I love the Blizzeta boss battle.

Mind you, I DID just defeat her today.

She is pretty awesome.

I need to finally beat Twilight Princess. I keep stopping in the same place. >>;; *goes to play it*

My art thread is getting better and better, I got a new sonic wii game, and Kasumi made me an awesome avatar! Life is great. :3

Fell asleep at 9 am this morning after making string traps with my friends and watching movies. A great way to ring in 2011, if you ask me.

There's still air mattresses on my floor, and I decided to lay on one for a few minutes. My headphones were playing "Call Me, Call Me" from Cowboy Bebop. And I swore I could feel the movement of the quantum waves that were the mattress. Pretty crazy, and it was fun to just lay there and relax for a bit. Scary at first, but still pretty cool. Just wanted to share that feeling somewhere. I must be really fricking tired.

Why are Raikou, Suicune, and Entei referred to as the "legendary dogs"? Raikou is a tiger, and Entei is lion. Last I checked, lions and tigers were CATS, not dogs. I can see how people would see Suicune as a dog. However, there is no way I'm ever going to believe that Entei and Raikou are dogs. I prefer the name Legendary Beasts.

burnkirby2010 said:
Why are Raikou, Suicune, and Entei referred to as the "legendary dogs"? Raikou is a tiger, and Entei is lion. Last I checked, lions and tigers were CATS, not dogs. I can see how people would see Suicune as a dog. However, there is no way I'm ever going to believe that Entei and Raikou are dogs. I prefer the name Legendary Beasts.

I always refer to them has "legendary beasts" and that's usually how I've seen them referred to. Dogs is not uncommon for their grouping though.

I've decided to play Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warriors for the Gameboy Color again. Sadly, even though it's a card/turn based game, it's the best DBZ game I've ever played. I love the Budokais, and Tenkaichis, but this one has brought me the most joy because it's not a button masher. It's a game that requires more skill. (ie saving up the points to use more powerful moves). Plus, it has the entire storyline of DBZ, which a lot of games on handhelds don't.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Thoughts of the moment related to my most recently played 360 and Microsoft Arcade games:

1) Fable: The Lost Chapters has potential, but the characterization isn't that great thus far. At least it has fun gameplay with good controls.

2) Forza 3 is surprisingly enjoyable considering that I know nothing about the actual cars or what any of the upgrades mean.

3) Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing is basically Mario Kart for Sega, but it's really fun. Good tracks, solid controls, and lots of cool modes to play. I'm definitely enjoying this one. ♥

4) I suck at Super Street Fighter IV, but sometimes I still manage to button mash to victory. :D

5) I'd be enjoying Banjo-Tooie a heck of a lot more if it hadn't included that god awful first-person perspective gameplay. I'm sure you're not forced to use it too much and I'll get by just fine when I have to, but walking away from a game with a headache isn't fun.

Next time I'll see about taking Marvel Ultimate Alliance for a spin. ^^