• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Flies keep landing on my monitor and crapping on it. Poor, defiled monitor... It's only slightly warm, dammit! D:<

How some songs really do describe how you are feeling at the moment..and Miserable at Best by Mayday Parade is stuck in my head, although I do slightly blame my sister because she loves listening to sad songs for some reason....

I say some a lot <<

Katie, don't cry, I know
You're trying your hardest
And the hardest part is letting, go
Of the nights we shared
Ocala is calling and you know it's haunting
But compared to your eyes, nothing shines quite as bright
And when we look to the sky, its not mine, but i want it so

Let's not pretend like you're alone tonight
(I know he's there and)
You're probably hanging out and making eyes
(while across the room, he stares)
I bet he gets the nerve to walk the floor
And ask my girl to dance, she'll say yes

Because these words were never easier for me to say
Or her to second guess
But I guess
That I can live without you but
Without you I'll be miserable at best

You're all that I hoped I'd find
In every single way
And everything I could give
Is everything you couldn't take
Cause nothing feels like home, you're a thousand miles away
And the hardest part of living
Is just taking breaths to stay

'Cause I know I'm good for something
I just haven't found it yet
But I need it

So, let's not pretend like you're alone tonight
(I know he's there and)

Or her to second guess
But I guess
Without you I'll be miserable at best

ladada ladadaaa ladada laa ohh

And this will be the first time in a week
That I'll talk to you
And I can't speak
Been three whole days since I've had sleep
'Cause I dream of his lips on your cheek
And I got the point that I should leave you alone
But we both know I'm not that strong
And I miss the lips that made me fly

So let's not pretend that you're alone tonight
(I know he's there and)

Or her to second guess
But I guess
Without you I'll be miserable
And I can live without you
But without you I'll be miserable
And I can live without you but
Oh, without you I'll be miserable at best

Song lyrics in the spoiler cause yeah they're lyrics.
I will never be happy with my appearance either << I dont like my face ><

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh... I hate being sick... My head is f***ing hurting me... I'm about to die... *Coughs* DANG YOU BRO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I LAUNCH MY SPECIAL PUNCH TO YOUR ANNYONING FACE!!!!!!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Just because this thread is pretty much a Spamfest doesn't mean you can completely disregard the rules. Double posting? Not allowed. Warned.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
About to watch How to Train Your Dragon with my little sisters on the PS3. Haven't seen it since the theater, so should be fun. :)

I love my glorified bluray player. ♥

Lol, Katie I bet your favorite character by the end of the day is Toothless X3 Adorable.

Seriously, I WANT MY NEW 360 naow >=O

Also, I just realized that Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 spell NUNS 2. Fine, if you wanna get all fricken technical about it, then its NSUNS 2 -_- Still though, NUNS sounds hilarious compared to what the game is about XD

Dammit, gotta get working on a powerpoint. I'm 2/4 done with it. All I need now is Pictures and sound.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Doubled said:
Lol, Katie I bet your favorite character by the end of the day is Toothless X3 Adorable.

That goes without saying, because I've adored Toothless since I originally watched the movie in 3D. :3

The movie was just as lovely this time 'round as last time. Hate to say it, Toy Story 3, but you're not my favourite animated movie of this year. :X

Moving on... I'm tired, but I should probably throw some stuff in the washing machine before sleeping. Will probably watch another episode of Babylon 5, too. I've got time. ♥

Just came back from a weekend in Sweden. Right on time for Finnish Independence Day! :D *starts humming the Finnish national anthem* (which, surprisingly, is not heavy metal)

Noooo, the Gengar evo line friends gave Kasumi the cake!~

Drowning in homework. Should be working on my presentation about iguana's right now...

No no, Gengar actually did eat Kasumi's cake! And there's a picture on my desk to prove it!

I've been doing quite a bunch of spriting today. Expect to see it soon in my sprite thread! :>

*Blazi dances around doing a victory dance

I defeated Yanako, I defeated Yanako

I defeated the last boss on My Touhou game, Mountain of Faith. She's called Yanako Kasaka (I believe) and I defeated her. In other news I beat another boss but his name is not coming to me yet, so stay tuned.

I love the buzz you get from annihilating bosses.

EDIT: Or Kanako Yasaka, that could be her name. (Thanks Tan)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Alex made me want to play the oldschool Sonic games again. But I can't right now. Silly work. :(

Note to self: Buy Cataclysm on the way home. <<

My concerts are over until the spring!
Woo! First chair flute! Proof that I am awesome :'D

Sick day :3
Yay, no school for me! C:

kasumi_slater said:
Kasumi-nyan needs love :<

She's all alone with her Grotle plushie and she's hungry :,<

It's never a good thing- to be hungry.... </3

Afoofoo, I just had dough balls and herb dip ... eee, Pizza Express meals you can buy in shops ♥

* Tun hands Kasu-nyan a dough ball o:

I love this little Drifloon plush I got in the post. It's so adorable and small ... nyaaan <33
I'm so cold even though I'm underneath my bed covers o u o There's so much snow outside |D

My brother's playing with a toy guitar, which is really weird seeing as he can play real guitar really well. :x (also the guitar's for our little cousin's Christmas |D)

Been outside the whole afternoon. I bet I've never been that snowy before. I'm cold and wet and I'll probably be sick tomorrow :<

Also probably have to do some shoveling. Damn you insanisnowfall! D:<

Stop Saying "Fuckkin' Mondays". It's not even monday. One time or another it's okay, but saying this all the time is bad. "Fuck" is a offensive word, it shouldn't be talked with this frequence, nor should be talked unless in a extreme case, like, when super-surprised asking "what the fucking hell is that?!?!"

Y''re even writing it wrong.

Okay, y' want a catchphrase like Kerauno *END SIMULATION*, but at least stop saying that. I guess it's even agains't the rules to be talking these profanities. (I guess I wrote "profanities" wrong.)

Y'r new catchphrase could be to end all your posts with this "FULL! >:("

snetonobre said:
Stop Saying "Fuckkin' Mondays". It's not even monday. One time or another it's okay, but saying this all the time is bad. "Fuck" is a offensive word, it shouldn't be talked with this frequence, nor should be talked unless in a extreme case, like, when super-surprised asking "what the fucking hell is that?!?!"
No.

I'll stop when you stop putting y' instead of you.

The "y'" is not offensive nor a profanity. I doubt y' can talk "fuckking mondays" facing y'r mom Luckii, while I always talk "y'". It's even offensive reading y'r posts. And this site is visited by people of all ages.

Also, trying to download League Of Legends (yeah, LOL). Everything was going so good until the instalation of the Pando Media Booster. Now it seens I won't be able to play LOL (strange saying that, lol). Oh, Pando Media Booster,why y' don't be a good boy and stop holdin' the line? :'(

EDIT: EPIC! It totally recreates the sites I tend to visit! It's so fun, epic video, Louie. Thanks for that, it really made my day :D. Nothing's gonna bother me today ('cept by my mom draggin' me into the churc :I ). This really is the thing I'll see everytime I'm sad or angered, it'll totally make me happy again :D.

While it may not be offencive or a profanity, it must be easier to just type YOU. Or even, God forbid, u. (Also, by anychance do you read Manly Guys doing Manly Things?)

Weeds, Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged is brilliant in general!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Shut up. Both of you.

This sort of private conversational banter is PM material. NOT something to clutter the main forums with. See SPAM Explained thread. Quote for the thinking impaired:

* Conversational Posts: These are akin to a guy talking loudly on his cell phone during a club meeting. You're here to discuss topics with all the members of the board. If you want to talk to someone in specific - USE PRIVATE MESSAGES. Or Email. Or AIM. Or ICQ. Or any other freakin' IM program. Don't waste space on the board.

Warnings all around, and if any of this ever happens again I will rain nucleases on your dismembered corpses. Do I make myself clear?

snetonobre said:
My League Of Legends is still installing that thingy from before, the Pando Media Booster. I think I won't play LOL :'(.

How can you be laughing and crying at the same time? Anyway, I went to see the Nutcracker on Sunday, and it was brilliant. The only downside is that there was people in rat costumes that looked really creepy, and they were dancing on stage for 10 freakin' minutes! I hate opera... and rats. :(

Off Topic: Understood, Stell.

Hmm, it appears YouTube isn't working on my laptop. >:(

God, I'm tired!

Louie Forest said:
snetonobre said:
My League Of Legends is still installing that thingy from before, the Pando Media Booster. I think I won't play LOL :'(.

How can you be laughing and crying at the same time? Anyway, I went to see the Nutcracker on Sunday, and it was brilliant. The only downside is that there was people in rat costumes that looked really creepy, and they were dancing on stage for 10 freakin' minutes! I hate opera... and rats. :(

Pffew ;D. Y' didn't understood. "LOL" is the anacronym for "League Of Legends".

NNNNNGGGHHH D8 I wanna play Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 already!!!!! Also, I got caught up with the story, and I like Sai. He's hilarious, but kinda innocent XD

Anyway, gotta present a powerpoint tommorow. I'm hoping it'll snow so I won't have to take a "history" test in English III, as it pertains to the main history of America. I've got World History for that Mrs. Culbertson! Yeesh, we need to be reviewing for exams next fricken week, not start new crap up. PLEASE SNOW TOMMORROW D8

Also, I'm addicted to Kimi Monogatari (Naruto Shippuden ending 3). It sounds pretty neat :)

snetonobre said:
Louie Forest said:
snetonobre said:

Pffew ;D. Y' didn't understood. "LOL" is the anacronym for "League Of Legends".
Clever. Very clever indeed.

Ayway, I think I've torn a muscle in my shoulder. This ain't good, considering I go Rugby training 3 times a week, and play Rugby on Sundays. (Well, that's on a regular week. All this bloody snow is restricting it).

I just got back from a concert rehearsal. And some of the guys were being total idiots. Turning around and moving around on stage, making Mrs. Tyner have a fit... Somebody please get me something to burn and/or bite!

And I fell onstage. It was just us, the 15 guys, singing our number, and there was a bit of choreography, where those of us (me included) turn around on the riser steps, and do something, and turn around again. As I was about to turn around, my leg got stuck between the riser steps. I was all "Oh crap!" and tried to wrench my leg free, while still singing. After two failed attempts, the girl started to take notice. At last, I slipped, and fell to my knees. All the girls laughed. I just got back up and kept singing... And I just let it go... See how well I handle these situations?

So yeah. Rehearsal was GREAT.

*END SIMULATION*

Went to Wet n' Wild today. My hair's still wet.

Oh, and I graduated Yesterday. As well as getting the Overall Academic Achievement award. Not being big-headed or anything nope :x