• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Linkachu said:
Gotta love it when something is originally your idea, yet somehow you end up getting excluded when it's all said and done. >->
Yeah, I know. For school we're going to this competition on Saturday and I made half of the whole frickin' thing! And I don't get any credit for it -.-

I have a chorus concert tonight. I has a speaking part, because I'm that awesome. I didn't get the one I wanted though. I wanted "The three words that best describe are as follows and I quote:" from "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch, but instead I got this crappy little poem D:

Okay, I know I was supposed to post this a two hours ago (8 pm where I am), but this place is like twitter, facebook, and all that crap, so whatever. Today, I was going to the bus stop to go to school, but I fallen in a place full of little pointy rocks. All f**ked up, but I was still going to the bus stop. A hole was created in the left side of my pants, right in the pocket, only didn't seriously injured left leg because of my wallet, my pen was totally destroyed, my hands and left shoulder were hurting a lot, but I still was going to the bus stop. And what? Well, not only I was already late, but I lost the bus. I have been having a lot of bad luck in the past few days. I could make a list, but I don't want this post to exceed twenty lines.

Yay finally someone uses my art as an avvie! Am I really that good?
DSI's are gay, I haven't tested it yet but im pretty sure that the DSlite's battery lasts longer that the DSI's.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Potluck at work today! The various foods were pretty damn good, and one of the students gave me a present at the end.

I love potluck days. :D

EV training is boring and takes too much time. I recommend reseting your pokémon EVs with the EV-reducing berries, than using various vitamins to increase then in the way y' like, and then using a rare candy, because the EVs won't affect the pokémon until it passes a level. But this is only if you really want a competitive pokémon. EVs are some of that things that y' can simple ignore.

Vitamins don't get the maximum amount of EVs, they only give you 100 out of 252, im almost finished with my training, my Zapdos has 192/252 EVs in HP and when it gets to the max I can finally start my competitive career~ Life is so awesome~!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
snetonobre said:
EV training is boring and takes too much time. I recommend reseting your pokémon EVs with the EV-reducing berries, than using various vitamins to increase then in the way y' like, and then using a rare candy, because the EVs won't affect the pokémon until it passes a level. But this is only if you really want a competitive pokémon. EVs are some of that things that y' can simple ignore.
EV training ain't that hard, it's really rather simple when you get the hang of it (it just might take a little bit of time to do). And EVs are something you can ignore if you don't plan to compete against anyone in a semi-competitive sense, as everyone who battles in the metagame EV trains (and often times breeds for IVs too :V).

Gotta put up the Christmas tree today, glad it's finally gonna look all festive around here. :3

That's true, y' two. But, to Luke first, having a high EV implies having also a low EV. But, yeah, unless y' uses cheats to get 99 of all items, it wil take less time training then adquiring the amount of items necessary. Now to Red, I never said it was hard, said it was boring and would take too mch time. It's as simple as any battle, y' just have to battle agaisn't specific pokémon.

That used to happen a lot to me. Then I stoped of purposely puting my arm into the chairs tiny slots.

EDIT: Since I can't double post, not even here, I'll just edit this. Where's Thepyro(question mark, from now on called qm when using this stupid laptop with no question mark) Where's iFlare(qm) I know it tok me some days to notice them, but I haven't seen too much posts of them lately. And I'm too lazy to check the Hiatus Ahoy thread. Well, whatever. But fangirl(I mean, Thepyro), and iFlare were so funny, Thepyro chating with (and hugging nonstop) Shadow (from the Sonic series), and iFlare annoying her (freeing Shadow). They were the charms comedians. I think this stoped because Sonic Colors stoped being a subject. Well, sad.

Well, I am really enjoying my extra day out. Even though I would've been out of school for an hour now :p

Also, I'm deciding whether or not to buy the recent Naruto games. And by that, I mean Dargon Blade and Storm 2.

And on a random note....I Dream of Jeanie is weird :x

Last edited by a moderator:
Snetonobre that Hitmoshi looks really cute on your avvie! I wonder who drew it I'm starting to change my mind about the gen V 'mons, at first they were a little startling and wierd but now they are becoming more familiar to me. I always go to town with my grandma on saturdays and buy... a pokémon mag and a few bottles of mountain dew~! When I say a few I mean about 20, I do love my mountain dew though~!

I just got home, and I'm happy...

I'm working on a suduko puzzle. hard, but fun. Math and strategy combined... My perfect game.

*END SIMULATION*

DJ Luke said:
Snetonobre that Hitmoshi looks really cute on your avvie! I wonder who drew it I'm starting to change my mind about the gen V 'mons, at first they were a little startling and wierd but now they are becoming more familiar to me. I always go to town with my grandma on saturdays and buy... a pokémon mag and a few bottles of mountain dew~! When I say a few I mean about 20, I do love my mountain dew though~!

I agree with you. I hated (it's a strong word, but I really did) them at first, but now I can even see some of them in my future team. Favourite at the moment is Roobushin.

Also, I've been on an atletics camp thursday and friday, so I'm quite tired.

OMG BLARG YOU'RE BACK<3 (You were probably never gone but I haven't seen you in aaaages |D)

Okay, just finished my first SSBB post and posted it. My first posts are always waaaaaay to long but I can't help my love for detail D:

And last but not least, there's a f*cking SNOWSTORM going on outside. SNOWSTORM IN HOLLAND. SRS BSNS.

Oh my damn. I have to leave at, like, 11:00 to go to Winn-Dixie, to bag groceries for tips. *headdesk* To raise money for All-State, but uuuugh SO EARLY. I'm not a morning person.

My newest sprite looks like a strawberry ice cream cone with a cheery on top. She looks pretty but eeeehh, she's not supposed to look like that...

*END SIMULATION*

Solo starter run on platinum! And Stel, I restart my pokémon games millions of times!
I named female Chimchar Shiela, because it's a purdy name for a purdy pokémon, although it suits a kangaroo more (PS1 Spyro reference! I ♥ PS1 and 2 they were just the best f**k the new consoles!)

Pachirisu is the perfect match for my personality! Maybe not for my internet self but in real life. On the internet I would be a Grovyle or spinda... a confused outlaw! Not really an outlaw but i've said alot of thing that I regret... In other news I can type without looking at the keyboard! I would make a good news reporter! I bet I would get paid ALOT more!

Tim Nordwind said:
OMG BLARG YOU'RE BACK<3 (You were probably never gone but I haven't seen you in aaaages |D)

...Yeah, I did kinda die for a while, didn't I? :p

DJ Luke said:
Yummy mountain dew and dr. pepper COMBINED! *Lays back lazily*

So trying that. :D

So I watched Inception a little bit ago... and can someone tell me what the fuck just happened? I'm also mad grinding my old Pokemon Red cartridge because my friend and I want to go all retro and link up Game Boys. We decided to do this yesterday, and I already beat the game. =.= I also made myself a Twitter. If you guys could satisfy my worth as a human being and follow it, that would be great!

Woo! My avvie makes me look really dark and evil! I'm not really evil... well not that evil but meh...
*Gulps down my forty-second bottle of mountain dew* That mountain dew starts to get a bit sickly after a while *Drinks some Dr.Pepper to even it out* this is the life for me~

Well, I'm all Naruto for a little bit. It's odd, but when I see something like Pokemon, Digimon, Star Wars, or anything, I get hooked and the cogs in my head begin to turn.

Also, I'm scared. I had an action packed dream last night, and in the spot where I cut by a sword (My chest), there's a red mark 0_e Was I sleep walking again and got into some sick twisted knife fight?

That Cinemassacre 'Top 10 movie moments that have nothing to do with that scene in Frankenstein when the monster throws that girl into a pond'
video was good.

Fuckken' Mondays

I'tsQuitePainful's avatar has David Mitchell on it.

Stacey is gonna win im a celeb! ;D
Rejection hurts... not that i've been rejected or anything! Cough...