• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Secret of the Stage (A Super Smash Bros. Role Play)

(Thanks, and you seem to be good for Ike. Continue.)
"Finally!" Joshua cried out. "Hey, Lucari-" Just now, the mii noticed that some of his friends had disappeared. "Lucario? John? Pika?"

(Sure, Sismic.)
Robin stood back and looked around, glad to have finally defeated the creature. "It appears that some of our allies have disappeared. Should we search for them?"

"Yah..." Joshua answered, nervously. He reached down and tapped the trophy's base. Lucario was revived. As soon as the pokemon regained consciousness, Joshua hugged him. To the mii's surprise, Lucario hugged him back.

Robin looked up as he walked by. "Oh, thank you, Ike." She smiled as she took one before turning back to Robin to continue their tactic discussion.

Soon, the duo's smoothies were empty. (I will now refer to Joshua and Lucario as the duo if I am refering to both of them.) Joshua joined the tactic talk. "Where do we go next?"

(Okay, I'm just such a noob... When you were asking for volunteers, were you asking for volunteers to join my group, or other groups? Also, what's a vulnary? Wait, I'll look it up.)

"I'll join them, unless you'd rather us stay together?" Robin offered, eager to help them all get to the bottom of this mystery.

"Hmm, well, I think it would be better if each of us goes with a group, but whatever you think would be best is fine with me." Robin replied.

(It's basically a healing item.)
"I suppose I'll go with you all, unless he wants to instead." She replied sitting down beside Robin and sipping her smoothie.

A scraping noise was heard from across the room. The John and Link trophies were being dragged away by King Dedede, but he was wearing a mask. Come to think of it, he had been hauling all the trophies away. Realizing that the others were there, he threw the trophies into the other room and pounded his hammer down hard on Lucario.

OOC: I personally feel like go guys just kill off the villains WAY to easily. Sure, Ike is powerful, but I doubt that Dedede is just going to go down in one hit, same with Lucario.

(Exactly.)
Metal Sonic soared in suddenly, Grabbing the mask, he released Dedede and slapped the mask back on.
"The Doctor needs more time. Continue to stall." Metal Sonic said, soaring off. Dedede used the element of surprise to pound Ike into the floor.