• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Secret of the Stage (A Super Smash Bros. Role Play)

Following Robin's lead, Robin added her own Arcfire to double the affect. "I really wish these guys would quit spawning! Will they ever stop coming?!?"

(I never thought I would hear "door" so many times in one post!)
"Wait a second," Joshua paused. "We don't even know where they are!" The boy looked around at the rest of the group. Lucario shrugged.

Frowning slightly, but still ready to help, Joshua accepted the miscellaneous items and sat down next to Ike.

"So..." the mii started. Starting conversation was not his forte.

This gave Joshua something to talk about. "You okay? Like, really? You know how most people say that they're okay no matter what, even if they aren't really okay? I do that some-" Joshua stopped himself. "Sorry. I ramble. A lot."

Joshua opened his palm and looked over the items. "A poker chip, a paper clip, and a little bottle with a needle sticking out of it." Delicately, the Gunner picked up the bottle between his thump and index finger. "This has some sort of liquid in it."

"Give?" Joshua questioned. He looked over Ike, noticing the wound in hi leg, and the sadness in his eyes. After a moment, he continued. "I know that look. You miss someone." The mii sighed. "I miss someone, too, but I try not to show it."

Joshua turned away as Ike injected the fluid. "Sister," he repeated. "I don't have any siblings. Makes me kind of lonely." Joshua seemed to phase out for a second. "Are you done yet?"

Joshua turned back with a smile on his face. He tucked the items still resting in his hand into his pocket, then began speaking. "I miss my... my friend. Jasmine. We always used to hang out. Then I had to leave." Joshua sighed. "She has dark curly hair that falls to her shoulders. Her skin is almost snow white, fairy-tale-esque. She's tall... smart..."

(Okay. Fine by me!)
"Can I cook? I can make the best- Wait, no I can't." Joshua sat for a moment, thinking. "I cannot cook," he finally decided. Suddenly, he felt slightly angry at Ike. He knew it was a minor thing, and he shouldn't be mad about it, but Ike had interrupted him! And in the middle of something at least Joshua thought as important!