• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Secret of the Stage (A Super Smash Bros. Role Play)

(Back, it's time for Lucina to wake her blade!)
Lucina fell back from the new explosions that she originally manage to stay standing up from, the darkness covering most of her body in the matter of seconds, ¨Oh COME on!¨ she yelled, trying to pull Falchion back out, but the darkness somehow managed to keep it sheathed tight.

"Okay" Robin said. His arm was covered in darkness. He asked Ike for smoothie. Ike compiled. "Time to tip the scales!" He yelled, dropping it on the darkness. It evaporated. He then ran to grab a heart container. The darkness could not extended this far.

(Hey Sismic, I'm ignoring that. You controlled my character.)
The ball of doom erupted next to Dark Joshua, kncoking him back. The dark particles that surrounded him began to dissipate. Once they uncovered his head, he saw Lucina dashing towards him. He put his palm out. "No!"

(Oops. I am so sorry!)
He read the note
Will you learn? you have three days to leave before we destroy you...
Have nice day,
???
"Seriously?" Robin said in disgust.

Last edited:
Robin sat down to think, wondering what to do and wishing he could talk tactics and be understood. He then said "People, Listen Up! We need to know what to do. I am accepting suggestions!" Robin Looked everyone in the eye.

"Wait..." Robin looked around. He only saw Ike, the Mii Brawler, the Mii Gunner, Lucina and Robin. Where was the Mii Swordsman and his amiibos? He looked. He saw a gaping hole in the wall. Ike was greeting the newcomer. "You missed the fun." He said

I wonder where they went? Robin thought, looking around and noticing they were missing. She then turned to see the newcomer being greeted by Ike. "Oh, another one? Well, I guess if he's going to help us..." She walked over to Robin, hoping to discuss some strategies for the next wave of enemies, if more spawned.

A loud explosion was heard from outside, and a wall blew up. Trophies of John, Pika, Sonic and Link flew out. A monster was behind them. Ike stared, recognizing Duon.

(Is he just temporarily gone, because if so, you're still breaking the rule.)
Joshua thought quickly, then caught the energy in his cannon, barely holding onto it. He shot it back at the monster.

(I thought Sismic was controlling Ike, actually.)
Robin dodged the slashes. After Joshua's shot hit, she charged Thoron before blasting Duon with the powerful electric spell. "Where did this thing come from?" She thought aloud as she readied to strike again.

A flash of blue appeared. A torrent of water blasted Duon. The three attacks forced it to topple to the ground. "The NEga Warp, actually. I'm Froggy the Greninja. Nice to meet you." the blur said, slowing down enough so that everyone could see him.

(I do not control Ike. He is a npc. If you guys want, i can control him, though.)
Robin blasted Duon with Elwind and hit his back and front. He thrthrew a banana peel at Duon. It slipped on it. Ike then hit him with his blade.

Last edited: