• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Secret of the Stage (A Super Smash Bros. Role Play)

(Great)

Another Mii Fighter,this one a Swordfighter,appeared next to Joshua."So,you're also after them,aren't you?"he said."What's your name?"

Ike immediately ran after Joshua. His leg dragging. His senses told him something was up. He noticed to late. "It's a trap!" He yelled. He paused, turned, and introduced himself to the newcomer.

Galleom jumped off of the roof, knocking everyone over with a thud. Metal Sonic flew to the head and stood on Galleom. Galleom was holding a canister of trophies, including John and his Amiibos. Metal Sonic pointed a finger, and Galleom started to advance.

Joshua fell to the ground, landing right on his burn. He cringed in pain, and, fearing the worst, simply lied on the ground.
Where's my cannon? he thought. And John, Pikachu, Lucario?

Kirby got back up.(He's a Level 50 Amiibo)He used his ability to fly to try and catch Metal Sonic while dodging all of Galleom's punches.While Galleom tried to hit Kirby,Ruby was rushing towards him.

"But my friends," Joshua metioned weakly. He felt he'd be letting them down if he didn't help. Also, he needed to stop Ike from getting into more trouble. It's hard to break a promise you made, especially to someone you miss.

Suddenly, Joshua spotted his cannon. He grabbed for it and pulled it in front of him in time, trying to catch the blast, but he missed his mark and his cannon blew to bits. Joshua was luckily unharmed. He struggled to his feet and looked for a place to take cover.

Joshua stumbled once more before he dived behind a large piece of rubble. He looked around for Ike for a second, then Galleomand the Amiibos. He had to find someone with a way to protect themselves!

"I've got this!" Said a voice from the roof. "I'm coming, guys!" Suddenly, Shulk jumped off of the roof. "BACKSLASH!" Metal Sonic went careening to the ground as Shulk landed in front of Joshua. "SHIELD!" he said, and a protective barrier formed around Joshua and the wieder of the Monado. "Let's go." he said.

Galleom's leg was hurt.He tried to hit Shulk, but failed every time.Galleom,who could barely stand at this point, tried to kick Shulk and he was going to do it, had it not been another Mii behind him." TAKE THAT!" he shouted as he slashed Galleom's leg.

Galleom dropped the canister, and Shulk smashed it open. Five fighters escaped Trophy form. Lucario, Link, Sonic, Pika and John. "Shulk! You're here!" John said. The two hi-fived before returning to face Galleom once again with the Amiibos.

Suddenly, something clattered at his feet. It was a new gun. "Take it. I just got it, but I can't use it. Go ahead." John said before leaping back into the fight.

Joshua smiled, then picked up the new gun. Carefully, without touching his burn, the Gunner lifted his cannon up onto the nearest large rock and aimed towards Galleom. He found a time when no one else would be hit and he fired.